Here Are Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Be Afraid of Muslims:

Here Are Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Be Afraid of Muslims:

1. All terrorists are Muslims EXCEPT the gigantic majority that aren’t.

2. Muslims do not plan to take over America with our religion.

3. Speaking of toddlers, if you are scared of Muslims then you should be terrified of toddlers.

4. If you are scared of Muslims, then you should also be afraid of household furniture.

5. When we say Islam teaches peace, we really mean it.

6. Muslims play an essential role in fighting terrorism at home.

7. Muslims hate ISIS just as much as you do.

8. Muslims are doing amazing work in the United States.

9. Muslims are helping break gender stereotypes.

10. Muslims have been in the United States for centuries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try cuck

Go back to Indonesia you goatfucker

This is not true.

11. Muslims also help break hymens on girls younger than 10.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

A few terrorist bombings aren't a big deal
What is a big deal is the cultural genocide they will commit

1% of 1.6 billion is a standing army.

lowest quality bait

I try to be careful with small children and household furniture, since they can be dangerous or get hurt in the right circumstances. We should limit immigration as well, especially for groups prone to causing damage (who should be limited to 0).

Ben Shapiro's a zionist fact-twisting piece of shit. Of course Sup Forums would like him.

Why are you even here?

What facts in particular do you not agree with?

You may be right. However, my biggest concern with Muslims entering Europe is the fact that they might breed out the white population. They will have to be persuaded to leave. And they are, along with African immigrants, causing a rape epidemic in Sweden which REALLY FUCKING PISSES ME OFF. And then the left makes excuses like, "well Sweden is the 2nd to 6th highest rape rate per capita country in the world, but that's just because the women there are more feminist and report the rape more!"

Durka durka fuck off, go blow up somewhere else, camel rapist, and take your child brides and goat sex with you.

Didn't I tell you to fuck off yesterday you fucking muzzie cunt? You're not even an original Aussie, you're literally a muzzie seed invading the land of Australia. Fucking deal with it, noone likes Islam or the muslims in this board, we hate them with our guts. Your shitty propaganda won't pass, your religion is cancer and your religion is Anti-West which most of us are pro-west, so piss off and never come back on this board.

>Kind Regards,
>The Greek that told you to fuck off yesterday.

This. Muslims are a minor issue. Non-whites in white countries are an issue. Hell even non-ethnic whites in white countries they don't belong to is an issue.

Terror attacks are good. It's god punishing the west for disobedience and calling to purge non-natives from their lands. The worst possible thing is for them to integrate and wholly genocide the populace.

muslims fear jinn and bacon.

I've read the Quran, dumbass. Biggest waste of my time. At least your taqiyya doesn't work on me

That's why Muslim Brotherhood is pissed at ISIS. They're foiling their slow "peaceful for now" conquest while barging in Europe with knives and trucks.

One is the sneaky assasin that gives you small doses of arsenic until you die while the other is a violent throat cutter. Pick your poison, Europe.

hey pol if your country need a mudslime community to make it look like some diverse nation and to win an award for it then look no further we got pretty bunch of it in our country , basically a disgrace to those middle eastern sand nigger root for not wanting to blow up in the name of Allah but do try to avoid taking in from the north site of the country (Jammu and Kashmir) thanks to porkistan cancerous shilling they're starting to look like one them

>downside of having a mudslime
Mudslime are like ticking time bomb easy to get radicalize then becoming a surrogate if they are influenced by the outside (middle shitty east mostly)

but fear not ,our Indian bred mudslime have an IQ level of that greater than those of from sand niggers (marginally)

chances are that if you see a mudslim in your country walking down the road and wondering why haven't he/she blown himself up yet is because he's an Indian disgrace by product Muslims
examples :Australia, Indonesia or other South East Asian countries etc
with Muslims

also i forgot to mention that Muslims from our country doesn't like to immigrate to other countries maybe have to do with the law where street designating is a felony

>good luck persuading them into your country

They may not all be terrorist, but they want the same thing a world Islamic state. This is the destruction of all other faiths. The so called good Muslims never seem to stop the terrorists. The so called good Muslims will not have my respect until they kill their own to protect others, like the west does!

>1. All terrorists are Muslims EXCEPT the gigantic majority that aren’t.
do you mean the gigantic majority that supports the terrorists but are simply too pussy to engage in it themselves?
>2. Muslims do not plan to take over America with our religion.
yet they constantly demand special rights because of their religion, and demand that other faiths be removed from "their" neighbourhoods
>3. Speaking of toddlers, if you are scared of Muslims then you should be terrified of toddlers.
muslims really have a thing for toddlers. fucking disgusting
>4. If you are scared of Muslims, then you should also be afraid of household furniture.
they have equal intelligence, sure, but household furniture doesn't explode
>5. When we say Islam teaches peace, we really mean it.
"peace" meaning "submission to our disgusting faith"
>6. Muslims play an essential role in fighting terrorism at home.
by running away to collect welfare on the other side of the planet?
>7. Muslims hate ISIS just as much as you do.
they sure do a lot of cheerleading
>8. Muslims are doing amazing work in the United States.
Welfare isn't work
>9. Muslims are helping break gender stereotypes.
the women are as hairy and repugnant as the men
>10. Muslims have been in the United States for centuries.
no they haven't, pre world war II there were about a dozen muslims in the united states

fuck off sandnigger, sage

>1. All terrorists are Muslims EXCEPT the gigantic majority that aren’t

Yet the majority support the ideology behind it. Muhammad himself pretended to be a refugee to gain access to Medina, which he conquered and is now called Mecca.

Weaponized PC culture says different. Strong people don't need special protecting.

>3. Speaking of toddlers, if you are scared of Muslims then you should be terrified of toddlers.

Some toddlers are infected with fatal and easily spread illness. False equivalency.

>4. If you are scared of Muslims, then you should also be afraid of household furniture.

Are you comparing your entire sect of religion as inanimate objects? Another false equivalency.

Muhammad was/is the epitome of perfection to ALL Muslims. The best Islam could give the world is a pedophile warlord.

Also funding it and exacerbating the issues. So what...

According to many, MANY blind surveys most Muslims both support and sympathize with ISIS, but wouldn't give up their cushy lives to join it.

What does work have to do with a penischopping ideology?

>stereotypes

You mean scientific fact. There are 2 genders.

A couple thousand Ottoman empire castaways moved to America at the end of the 19th century. How'd that turn out?

Just because someone doesn't like oysters doesn't mean he's "afraid" of them.

If "Muslims" were all white, I'd have no problem with them because Islam would then reflect white people's psychometric characteristics (like Christianity does)
>high time preference
>100 mean IQ
>low percentage of population with no capacity for abstraction
>low psychopathy
>not hypersensitive to ridicule
>low criminal deviancy

If I had the following choice
>increased acts of God with precisely so many casualties to mimic current probabilities of Islamic terrorism with Europe returning to ethnic makeup status quo ante mass immigration

>no more political/religious terrorism but the sub-saharans, pakis, turks, arabs stay

I wouldn't hesitate to choose the former.

I'm not scared of Muslim's, I simply despise them and believe that their backwards religion needs to go extinct.

>>high time preference
mean IQ
>>low percentage of population with no capacity for abstraction
>>low psychopathy
>>not hypersensitive to ridicule
>>low criminal deviancy

Implying islam didn't have a big hand in causing all these problems.

You swedes just can't help yourselves can you Sven? When will it finally become clear to you that islam is not alright?

Their religion is not the problem. You have cause and effect confused. If they sincerely mass-converted to Christianity or atheism, you should still oppose your land being flooded with them.

>Implying islam didn't have a big hand in causing all these problems.
That's cargo-cultism. Their religious reflects who they are. I don't want them here. I don't care which tribal gods they worship.

I sincerely believe all Christians in the middle east should be given free passage to the west. These people aren't going to blow up a concert hall full of children because someone drew a picture of Jesus getting pissed on.

>I sincerely believe all Christians in the middle east should be given free passage to the west.

But would you consider Australia part of that west? And how would you even know if these refugees are truly as christian as they'd claim to be?

Assimilate or prepare to be assblasted back to Meccaland

Religion has no Religion
But the Terrorist do

>stfu u cuck

>I don't want them here.

Any sane person would oppose mass-migration, regardless of where the masses originate from.

stupid libshits, when will they learn it's not about religion, it's about race

Terrorism has no Religion
But the Terrorist do

whoopsie doopsie

Fuck you inbred piece of shit choke on a kebab you shitskin

Yes I do consider Australia to be part of the west. Have a venting process were these people are actively monitored to see what church's they attend and who can vouch that their faith is genuine.

Can someone friggin tell me why lefties keep defending mudslimes attack after attack and yet if a white person farts the wrong way they're up in arms about it?

That's true polski bro. It's in their fucking genes.

1/3 of the muslim population consider terrorist attacks and honor killing acceptable and another third doesn't want to comment on this topic.This was a study done in the UK who are supposed to be moderate.Now take those numbers in regions ravaged by war.You would get at least 800k radicals you stupid cunt.Hope you get killed by a truck of peace god damn uncle toms

stopper reading there.

>"speaking of toddlers"
>hasn't mentioned toddlers up until that point

saged, bungo fungo shitcunt mate

>stopper

*stopped

fuck off, Hebrew.

Everything in your post is complete bullshit.
Fuck you and your cave man moon god religion.

1. ya, you're right
2. 99% of really religious people want their religion to be the only religion; so wrong
3. what
4. you're degrading yourself
5. I've read the quran, there is nothing peaceful about it
6. so does everyone else in the military/police
7. if that was the truth, no one would be joining isis
8. so is everyone else
9. nope, they're reinforcing them by making women second class citizens in the Quran
10. not relevant

Terrorism is the very least of the problems
>gangs
>rapes
>wanton destruction of public facilities
>car-b-ques
>lowered social tone
>non-Muslim racial crime statistics differences
>goodbye cohesive, trust-based society

To say all of them renouncing Islam would solve these problems is pure-T cargo cultism.

>1.
Doesn't matter. Even if "Only" 5% of all Muslims engage in violent jihad, you're left with a very high absolute number of terrorists ready to kill in the name of their religion. Then there is the huge "moderate" part of the muslim society that does not condemn Terrorist attacks on those who they consider unbelievers, but rather support it without enacting in those activities themselves; just take a look at some articles from the Pew Research Center. Lastly there are those that consider themselves "Muslim" but do not really act according to the quran, which are kinda okay, but will not put up any resistence when islamic hardliners come to power.
>2.
No? That pretty much contradicts the Islamic call for Jihad (both the violent and nonviolent), which forces muslims to change the world until all of it is under islamic reign (bonus if there are only muslims left). Murican "Muslims" might not try it yet, but in europe you can see Muslim organizations grasping for power already.
> 3,4
Toddlers will not try to kill me for being an unbeliever, or take away my rights ("you can't play stringed instruments anymore, they are haram. i dont care if you're muslim or not!").
> 5.
When you say "Islam teaches peace", you both contradict your prophets actions as well as the development of every single country that had islamic regimes come to power, as well as the higher brutality and crime rates amongst muslims in western nations compared to the "natives". Well, maybe you mean "peace" as in "Rest in Peace, Kafir". The entire Islamic world has been build on violence and opression of Kafir. There is no critical thinking allowed (just do what the quran teaches you, don't question anything!), so islamic countries didn't develop scientifically (inb4 "muhh arabic numbers") and had to rely on the West for that.
> 6.
Muslims play an essential role in generating terrorism at MY home. Different flavours of Muslims killing each other only makes a statement against the religion.

>it's not true because i don't want it to be D:

>Even if "Only" 5% of all Muslims engage in violent jihad, you're left with a very high absolute number of terrorists ready to kill in the name of their religion.
Even if there were no political/religious terrorists, you don't want your women sexually assualted/raped on New Years or your society and public space conditions, based on "Ort und Ordnung", descending into what the mass immigrants, Islamic or non-Islamic, are capable of.

Ya I don't believe this shit

> 7.
ISIS just has a higher standart as to what kind of believer they consider to be a muslim. Just like "Normal" Muslims have been killing and orpressing nonbelivers for being "not Muslim (enough)" for hundreds of years (those islamic countries were not always islamic, you know), ISIS now does exactly the same now to an increased range of victims. Guess the non-ISIS-grade muslims don't like to experience the same things that their bethren did to Kafir in the name of islam before - thats too bad, really.
> Muslims are doing amazing work in the United States
Really? Could you give us an example? Because my standards as to what i consider "amazing work" is quite high; i don't give it lightly, and certainly based on race, religious or ideological views of a person.
> 9. Muslims help break gender stereotypes
They don't. Islam has the most conservative view on Gender that you can have. Gays and lesbians? Well, just toss them off a roof or a cliff. A Womans place? At home. And don't she dare being raped against her will; it will end up with her being put to death for being unfaithful instead of the rapist. Truly no gender stereotyping here.
> 10.
How is that even an argument? it's like saying "Tornados have been a part of the United States for centuries" - that doesn't make tornados better. Or "oh, the Cancer has been in my Body for months now, so surely there won't be anything bad happening in the future, right?

true.

these shills actually think this copypasta shit will do anything ?

Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorist are muslim. Besides that, these people spread criminality and murder, wherever they are.
They never do. Sharia Police is made up by far right trolls.
Litterally no argument, but I can tell about muslim "toddlers", who are born in Germany and cant speak german until theyre in the first class, because their scumfucks of parents dont care about that
Because they share the same IQ? Idont understand that one, sorry.
The P in Islam stands for peace. Also: Google for "Sure 9, paragraph 4"
Muslims play also an essential role in terrorism
Doesnt make them saints, or why is every muslim community filled with criminals?
No source - no glory
Yeah, "Thank you"
Muslim preaches everytime, that they are peascefull, if they are low in number.

This is pathetic bait, you disgrace our country. Go make contrition by giving oral sex to a full blood She-Noonga, you brought this on yourself

Organized Terrorism is entirely Muslim
That is a stated objective of your religion to take over the world.
Yes Muslims strap bombs to toddlers all the time.
English had to throw furniture at the Muslim attackers when the unarmed police ran away
Yea peace as long as you believe exactly what you're told.
Secular authorities do.
That's because they care more of what society will think than what their own Hadith says.
It's difficult to immigrate to the US meaning the handful of intelligent Muslims who make it here are outliers.
Muslim countries promote transgenderism and Muhammad was a cross-dresser which is vile and disgusting.
You mean Barbary Pirates?

>Muslims hate ISIS just as much as you do.
they still hate the west more than they hate ISIS

I'd go further to say that terrorism is one of the most trivial reasons to oppose mass-immigration from the Third World and that I'd take the current level of terrorism to make European ethnic make-up what it was in 1946. Even the car-b-ques come close to causing as much aggregate suffering, never mind the gang-rapes, kids being extorted and pressured to join gangs, glass panes of transit wait stalls being busted out, lack of trust, even among natives, ever coarsening social tone, and et. c. ad infinitum.

fuck off achmed

Here's 5 reasons why Australians are shitheads
1. vegemite
2. Men at Work
3. Crocodile Dundee
4. Emu's
5. Shitposters

not scared of mudslimes, i just hate their shit death cult and the stupid clothes their wear. i also hate how they smell. also niggers.

That happens only in the gulf you fucking ignorant faggot

You are doing it wrong abdul

11. All sentences above belong to taqiyya
You missed that lad

> I'd go further to say that terrorism is one of the most trivial reasons to oppose mass-immigration from the Third World
Can see your point. Viewed purely numerically, dedicated Terrorist Attacks do not nearly have as much of an impact as the everyday violence that 3rd World Immigration "enriches" our countries with. Although i'am not entirely sure under what circumstances murder falls into the "Terror" category. Some might argue that for example a Pakistani Muslim Gang specifically targeting, kidnapping, raping and murdering more than 1400
white girls could count as "Terrorism" as well (not our "ubiased media", of course). Or the fact that whites in South Africa live in the danger of being killed in the most brutal ways simply for being white. If such deeds would also be included in the "Terror" category, then Terroristic Attacks would not be a trivial reason.
> (...) never mind the (...)
yeah, importing the 3rd World into the 1st World simply turns the latter one into a 3rd World shithole as well. And don't forget the political changes, either: Muslims WILL take over the government (by using intimidation, everyday violence, terroristic attacks and support of our leftwing parties). It will start small, with a few extra rights here and there, extension of anti-blasphemy laws (of course only against islam) and turn into sharia-esque changes to the law later. Hardliners will take leadership and BAM - we got a carbon copy of Africas progressive islamic countries. They will forbid muslims and nonmuslims alike to do "Haram things", taking away pretty much all of the freedoms that the western world fought to attain for hundreds of years. Violence against nonmuslism will largely be unpunished and ignored. Welcome to Europistan, the first Islamic Continent with nuclear weapon capability!

True, but Muslims also believe all kinds of sick shit that I don't want in my country, like a woman needs to witnesses to accuse someone of rape, or apostates should be killed. Lots of reasons.
Except every country with a sizeable Muslim population eventually demands special privileges.
Why? This makes no sense.
Why? This makes no sense.
Sure, that's why people are killed for leaving and Islam means submissio- I mean, peace, right?
No they don't. They make excuses, like, "they're not real Muslims". Neither Saudi Arabia nor Dubai ever declared war or sent troops to fight Al quaeda or ISIS.
Prove it.
They're not.
How so? They keep their women covered up and they don't even have permission to speak in the presence of men.
Muslims have been our enemies for centuries. Ever hear of the Barbary Wars? Muslims were raiding merchant ships, stealing the goods and enslaving the crew. You know what the Muslims did to their male slaves, right? They were castrated.

thereligionofpeace.com/

Islam is dangerous and is a strong medium for breeding violence.

5. When we say Islam ALSO teaches peace, we really mean it.
There is horrendous shit in the Quran and the Bible, to say it teaches peace is cherry picking.
im not saying cherry picking is bad, im saying why pick the good ones from a rotten basket instead of picking them off the tree.