SAD DICK CUCΚ LITERALLY A FUCKING TERRORIST

London Mayor Sadiq Khan Was Legal Counsel To One Of The 9/11 TERRORISTS

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124707641/
youtu.be/TFxNPvns7nU
twitter.com/Yatesy17/status/871152266887090177
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
theguardian.com/uk-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/london-mayoral-race-zac-goldsmith-v-sadiq-khan
theguardian
archive.is/0t5cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

Seriously? No interest?

bump

Really? Not at least 5 replies for THIS?
What have the newfags done to this place

Have a bump compatriot

isnt he literaly saying do not criticize islam or else???

why is this not all over the news?? woke up today expecting to be front page and not seeing shit

bump

There was another time where he tweeted a Quran quote about traveling for Allah
Except that was meant for warriors
Someone post it

All Muslims do exactly this. That's why we need to deport them all

Another bump, this thread need to live

Somebody annex London please

This, anyone has it?

Also how the fuck Londoners voted for this faggot? I know hat there are many Muslims in London but they aren't the majority. What was his platform? Halal eunuchs for all? What the fuck britcucks?

This could be what gets him to resign or "impeached"

No joke, even close minded folks can't ignore this. It's a slap in the fucking face after he stated terrorism is just a way of the modern world. My fucking ass you sand nigger.

fukken hell

Oh, very interesting indeed. Can't believe I didn't know this. Maajid Nawaz, of course, ended up turning on Islamism and now is trying to wake white people up to the dangers of radical Islam. Honestly if idiot Brits just HAD to elect a Paki London mayor, it's a pity they didn't get Nawaz. At least he's no longer a terrorist sympathizer, unlike dirtbag Khan. Just the sight of his fat, smug little face makes me ragey.

Everyone here have some atheist prayers!

Redpill bumps

Bump

>terrorist rat infesting western governments
I'm not surprised. We're in free fall.

There was 20 threads on this yesterday you're late

And mark my words, this traitorous little fucker wants to be PM someday and there's big (((money))) behind him who would love for that to happen.

Part & parcel to having terrorist living in your country!! Part and parcel for electing one hte Mayor of London!!

taqqiya khan

No way, I was home all day on and off the internet and never saw one

Bump for Londonistan

>atheist prayers

It makes as much sense as saying Jewish charity

Didn't see em
Everything goes so fast now, one time I'm with friends in New years and now it's 6th of June...

Kek

saved top kek!

I for one welcome our new muslim overlords.

How's Greece doing these days?

Remember Nick Berg? Got decapitated by terrorists in a video in 2004?
What if I told you he worked for the CIA and let Zacrias Moussaoui, (/11 terrorist, use his laptop and email adress on a BUS, before 9/11?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124707641/

Shit
I hope the army comes in and saves us because even ancient Athens knew democracy was fucked

Here, have another one my huehue friend

Holy shit, the day of the rope can't come fast enough

Let's hope London is over the "King Nigger Effect" that is to elect a person of the race or Religion that's most despised, just to proofs you're inclusive !
Did work here won't work there !

I'm sorry to hear that. Spent some time in Greece in the 80s-90s because I had family living in Athens, elderly aunt and uncle who retired there. Wish I could go back, really lovely country and good people. Makes me so sad to see the shit that's happened to you, especially all the filthy muzzies terrorizing folks on the islands. I tell everyone I know who wants a nice vacation to go to Greece and spend big bucks. For what it's worth...I hope you guys can leave the EU at some point and rebuild your country.

fuuuggg I love armpits

LOL well, someone has to, right?

>democracy is fucked

No, western parliamentary democracy is fucked. Athenian democracy was anything but. You see, citizens were the actual stakeholders of the society, and as such they had the right to vote. If their vote was idiotic, it was their own blood that would be shed, as they were their own army.

Democracy is perfect if you are strict on your definition of citizen

yeah man I always smell my gf's armpits while we are fucking

love that shit

Pure coincidence, goyim.

>Democracy is perfect if you are strict on your definition of citizen
Exactly

everyone has the right to legal counsel

>gf

Whats a BUS? Please elaborate, sounds very interesting

>sidique khan
>London bombings
You literally can't make this shit up

No one said they didn't you dumb nigger.

>9/11 terrorists
>british
Sorry what ?

>London Mayor Sadiq Khan Was Legal Counsel To One Of The 9/11 TERRORISTS

In David Icke level of conspiracy theory this could be a warning, removal of guilt/bad karma kind of way by the occultist secret societies of the elite.

The sociopathic elite have in their twisted religion/moral code given us a cryptic warning of the coming Pearl Harbor, 9/11.
When the mass casualty terrorist attack hits London (possibly some public event with Jihadists chemical weapons from Syria), it's not their fault. It is not their bad karma because of the warning.
"We promoted a lawyer for 9/11 terrorist to be the mayor of London. You should have stopped us if you did not want this to happen. We warned you what we were going to do. All those deaths are the fault of those who did not stop us from doing that."

Well I always get trigger wen people ignorantly trash ancient Athenian democracy. Back then there were certain conditions to be satisfied in order to be a citizen, today you are citizen just because your mother's cunt spat you out

Just about done...

It just tells you (((who))) he works for.

But if you think you're done with England, let's go to Canada eh?

how did we get to this goddammit

Bump.

Which terrorist did he represent? Who was still alive after the attacks?

How about some proof other than a shitty screenshot

Link right there man

.....and then the guillotine drops, and his head rolls away

What the fuck????

they still did stupid shit. starting by the execution of socrates.
but yeah, you're mostly right.
It was democracy with skin in the game. Still, there is no such thing as wisdom of the masses, regardless of how strict you are with it

Bumping

Ancient Greece never considered that any small group would have the ability to send propoganda to the population through audio and/or visual 24 hours a day.

Once you have that power you completely erode democracy.

There has been no check on this power imbalance that has retarded democracy since mass media in the early 1900s.

Yeah, the problem is the normies don't care. Sup Forums and the people that hang out here already know this guy is an apologist sack of shit.

That system was the best ever conceived though. Did they fuck up from time to time? Sure, there's no system that won't allow fuckups. But it was by far the best. Monarchy is great if the monarch is great. Same with aristocracy. But if the ruling elite are faggots and traitors, well just look to all modern parliaments, cause that's what they are

Sad.

youtu.be/TFxNPvns7nU

Wrong, the press has been controlling parliamentary democracy since its inception, not just early 1900s. The thing is that democracy through representatives is a fucking farce. This isn't democracy, this is literally elected aristocracy.

I wish people would stop calling this shit democracy, it absolutely fucking isn't.

aaaauuuuggghhh
and an apostrophe on the plural adding insult to injury

???
So the lawyer of a serial killer is no better than a serial killer?
kids..

Well at least he hasn't changed since then like most politicians.

Sad dick can be happy if the female touches it rightly.

Bumpatakis.
Bumpopoulos.

>It's not muslims you fuckin idiot
twitter.com/Yatesy17/status/871152266887090177

>LITERALLY A FUCKING TERRORIST
You don't understand what the word literally means.

I understand what it means but newfags don't understand what a slide thread is, so I gotta write literally to get some attention

Fair deuce m8

Kek at that pic

cunt we've had this same thread for days

Ted Nugent is fucking based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

What is Taqiya?

not a literal terrorist. But a jihadist. Jihad can be violent or non-violent.

he thinks he's clever, so he's doing the non-violent jihad. allah will grant him 72 virgins and limitless sex slaves for sure.

Nah

It was him vs a rich Jew.

No, not really. The word youre looking for is ISLAMIST. Jihad is inhetently violent, while Islamism uses democracy against itself - by infiltrating top positions and subversion. Muh taqiyya etc. Basically sly slick muslims that try to slowly slick your throat.

That's a Sikh

can trump be memed into tweeting sad dick about taqiya?

Do you have the screencap?

Can we get some more details about this pls?

noice trips

No
theguardian.com/uk-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/london-mayoral-race-zac-goldsmith-v-sadiq-khan

Archive
>theguardian com/uk-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/london-mayoral-race-zac-goldsmith-v-sadiq-khan
archive.is/0t5cY

Sorry Mr Archive Man

fuck islam
fuck muslims

This makes me so fucking mad.
Fuck London.

bump

bump!