Ask a Immigrant anything

Im a immigrant from Chechnya living in Sweden.

Can you go back?

please go back

when do you plan to go back

Will you avoid my country like the rest of the immigrants?

п1шъв н1хyй п1дop

Why do you think it's ok to be a parasite? you should go back

var snäll mörda dig själv desu senpai

Can you show your dick?.

are you going back any time soon?

Do you like sweden?

whats it like being a cuck?

MediumRare
e
d
i
u
m

Do you plan to kill yourself?

newfag

you're not even white

Can you do these strange dances with the tiny fast steps?

We're more white than you, you don't even have history in your colony shit country

That's nowhere near rare, neck yourself.

when will you go back?

Learn the Language, don't rape and integrate

How many swedish girls have you raped so far?

Dont talk shit about italy, "lol italians arent white" its a jewish divide and conqueor tactic.

Why aren't you back in Kerblekistan already?

What is your gofundme to buy a ticket back home?

If you really are a chechen you should be able to answer this easy questions:

ha rulksh muh du? Ha mel sho du?

Of you are not able to answer them you are just as shill larping as a chechen and should kill yourself

Found you, bitch

What do u think about the all the rapeing and other violent crime being brought to Sweden other Countries by immagration from third world muslim shitholes?
Also what would u do if u saw then commiting or heard some of your fellow parasites talking about commiting crimes?

>tt. Joe Macaroni from new jersey.

Chimpanzin Beardov, you aint very skillfull in typing are you?

Go back and take some chechens living in poland with you.

Scum, always travel in packs of at leat five, they walk and look at people so violantly, always drunk, high on weed but if you walk with a beer near them they look at you like you're a demon. Oh and they never buy car insurance.

And your women are fucking ugly as hell, they look like man without beards.

God dammit, a chechen is worse than a nigger with a pregnant white girl.

Kadyrov is the second best thing that could happen to you people except nuclear holocaust.

>Another American praising Chechen diaspora in EU and US.
You idiot - Chechen diaspora in EU are also raperefugees who want EU's gibsmedat.
The males that """escape""" Chechnya - part are potential terrorists or terrorists hunted down by Kadyrov, Putin, etc.
> because chechens is retarded muslims
and btw many of them already lives in western counties as refugees.
Refugee fakers.

how many Swedes do you rape pr. week? Please continue to destroy Sverige.

t. Dansken

Kek it's funny coming from a pole you know, my street has a little pub and it's filled every fucking night with drunk polaks yelling and harassing girls who are walking by , you are some of the most subhuman monkeys I've ever seen I'd rather an Arab as a neighbour than one of your kind
And your women are at least as degenerated as the men , literally every brothel is filled to the brink with Polish sluts, we have a place called teenie land where you can fuck as many Polish bitches as you want for 80 bucks

Not denying that. Our scum migrated to your country, chechen scum migrated to our.

>hurr durr only our scum people are there hehe here in boland we are much civilised an shiett

Yeah sure thing Patrick, it's always the others fault

I can

how are they worse than gassable tier? good god thanks for chechnyan-wising me.

kraut scum. i'll take a polish person over a dunecoon anyday.

(((they))) are the ultimate evil.

Have you killed yourself yet?

Fuck off back to your own country.

Please keep destroying sweden

>1 post by this ID

y'all niggerz posting in b8 thread

Is it comfy there?

Are chechen?

Naw man, he's somewhat right you know, the thing is that the educated people even if they go abroad for work they do it for a couple of years to gather experiece and that's not a taboo, money that are noe possible in here. After that they go back, buy a flat or a house and do what they did while on emigration.

The low tier stereotypical pole-drunk-thief don't want to go back because they were raised in communities with noperspective on progress. That's why they have kid's there because it's the only way to guarantee a better life for them.

Look: a butcher can earn about 820$ per month in poland, but at least three times more in Hermany or Netherlands. A food engineer can earn 1400$ on start and there no upper limit. One liter of diesel cost about 1,21$ so the people with lower paying jobs have a struggle so they rather migrate to the west.

That's why we let in 1,5 milion ukrainians, not because there's war, but we have a serious shortage of non qualified workers.

Hans (or Murat) there has a point but saying that he rather have muslims instead of poles in his country is either a bait or he's cucked beyond any recognition.

Sorry for latvian tier english.

Why did your people bend over to Islam in the 1600s?

Чyвcтвyю пиздeж. Извиниcь пepeд Paмзaнoм Aхмaтoвичeм

Anmäld till SÄPO för hets mot folkgrupp, de slår ner dörren om 10 min.

The question is. Are you a refugee or a rapefugee who will put everything in sight on fire?

If you have blonde hair and blue eyes you're one of us! You have viking blood! Stop being muslim, be the viking you truly are.

Muslims are nothing but goat fucking sand niggers. If you're a muslim you're a disgusting piece of shit!

And if you have blond hair and blue eyes, stop hanging around disgusting niggers all day. You can do better, you can get a circle of real white friends and do well in life. Don't mix with the pakki and arabs, they're filthy. Blondes belong to us Every blonde is sacred!

Ride with me to Valhalla!

Does your loyalty lie with your Aryan cousins, or the Arab invaders?

He is probably a huge cuck, like every Chechenyan I've ever met. Bending over and taking it in the ass for Muhammed. Mutilating their dicks to appease the arabic cock in their ass, can't have fully functioning foreskin, your penis needs to be dulled down to enhance to anal experience, make you a better servant for your master.

Chechenyans are a lost case, a warning of what Europe might become. A bunch of sissy blue eyed race mixed sexslaves for the cock of islam.

OP, look at my pic, this is you!

You were supposed to be a viking. Sad.