Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day

Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day.

Ignore and report threads such as:

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white"

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another ("I can't believe how shitty France is", "Russia is ebul", "Anglos are retarded")

>"Christcucks are retarded", ">worshipping a dead kike on a stick"

>"Israel is our greatest ally", "say one thing you like about Jews"

>"how can white men even compete?", "white women are shit", "all white countries are bad"

>attacks on right-wing personalities and outlets like Lauren Southern, Mark Dice, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Richard Spencer, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", "alt-right", etc. These are just D&C and Alinskyte tactics

This board is constantly being flooded by COINTELPRO shilling, so learn not to feed into it.

Any thread with a frog shit poster filter, got it.

Yes.

Speaking of frog shitposters, we've also had an influx of people from /r9k/ who ironically buy into that MGTOW shit, and spend all their time whining about white women and trying to convince men not to have kids and not get into relationships.

These people are just as much useful idiots as the feminists

Reminder that if you're happy that people in the West die in terrorist attacks because you think they were "Chads" or "roasties", you need to go back to /r9k/.

People who disagree are paid shills. People who agree are not. Got it. Makes perfect sense.

Yea, I'm with the OP until the "no questioning public figures" part.

Basically, anything outside of a narrow set of opinions is illegitimate here.

This pussy (OP) is worse than Tumblr.

So I assume you're the ones who keep making threads claiming Lauren Southern and every figure on the Right is a Jew, a coalburner, controlled opposition, a tranny, an attention whore, a Mossad agent, etc.

How much do you get paid?

>The Jew tries to degrade the honour in which nations hold their great men and women. He stigmatizes this honour as 'the cult of personality'.

>The followers of the movement, and indeed the whole nation, must be reminded again and again of the fact that, through the medium of his newspapers, the Jew is always spreading falsehood and that if he tells the truth on some occasions it is only for the purpose of masking some greater deceit, which turns the apparent truth into a deliberate falsehood.

>Every calumny and falsehood published by the Jews are tokens of honour which can be worn by our comrades. He whom they decry most is nearest to our hearts and he whom they mortally hate is our best friend.

>I soon noticed that our adversaries, especially in the persons of those who led the discussion against us, were furnished with a definite repertoire of arguments out of which they took points against our claims which were being constantly repeated. The uniform character of this mode of procedure pointed to a systematic and unified training.

>The Jew wriggles his way in among the body of the nations and bores them hollow from inside. The weapons with which he works are lies and calumny, poisonous infection and disintegration, until he has ruined his hated adversary.

good bread

pizzanniger reporting in

okay fine, all good examples
but are Turks white? They are basically Byzantine Greeks, Armenians and Slavs, mixed with some Cherkess and Tatar blood and tiny tiny bit actual Turkic Central asian.
Are Turks white?

dont fallfor jewish tricks, their main methodology is Divide and Conquer (D&C)

>Slavs aren't white

Yeah, we're slavs (I'm on a trip to Hungary.)

This white identity bullcrap is for the US only.

BUMP

>thread full of murifats and fucking leafs who don't understand European history and culture

>be me
>be 14/88
>have Latina gf
>give no fucks

He looks like a Pepe

Except Stefan is literally a jew and therefore should not be trusted.

>chads are a thing
>but you mean chavs
Presumably, user

What the Jews dont realize is that, through nationalism, we can reject both them and Islam.

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white"

I see no lie told here

mongrel acting like a mongrel who would have thunk

Dogshit turns white if you leave it long enough, I'm not swearing brotherhood to a dog egg.

GF.
Jenifer Lopez fanclub poster and a set of anal beads

i have no doubt the hate speech laws have already been written and they are planning on a fast track approval when the time comes.

They're making more rounds of "what's wrong with gay faggots" posts now too. Not so much today but yesterday they were going hard, then again it's still 9:45 east coast so they're probably not waking up until 1pm to spam

It's so obnoxious that the mods are in their side. They claim trump gen had too much shit posting yet they won't kill literal shit post threads.

>let's secure the existence of our race by race-mixing and not having white children

That's not how "14/88" works Pedro.

Even if you don't trust him, you should realize that spending all your time shitting on him, lying about him or making threads to complain about him isn't productive, which is what these shills do. He acts as a gateway to people who want to learn more, he's a race realist, anti-immigration, etc. and is definitely closer to the truth than most of the Fox News-tier "conservatives". People should realize what all these threads are about character assassinating anyone on the """alt-right"""" are about.

I wish he actually did go deeper though. He made a 50-minute video recently about "how they sabotaged Western civilization", and didn't once talk about the Frankfurt School, cultural marxism or the effects of WW2, only "the state" and women. But sometimes he does mention the Rothschilds or the Kalergi plan, so it's still better than 90% of so-called "conservative" commentators.

"Chads" is how /r9k/-goers call "alpha males" and people who can get pussy easily. They have a huge chip on their shoulder usually because they were bullied by them or because they have a hard time getting laid. And they'll attack people who actually try to uphold Western civilization and do work in the real world because they're "Chads" or "Stacies" or "normies" or "roasties", and they'd probably cheer on women getting raped by rapefugees claiming it's their fault for supporting mass immigration, etc.

Slide threads are simply part and parcel of browsing the most popular internet imageboard.

That's why people should be taught how to avoid them and not feed into them.

Sometimes Sup Forums is unusable because the top of the catalog is nothing but slide threads, and they're the ones that keep getting bumped because of this.

THIS A SLIDE THREAD
DON'T RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS

Thanks for the bump.

>D&C
>DNC
Hm...