All 12 people arrested in connection with London Bridge terror attack released without charge. (

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230609

>being surprised at this

Same thing happened after the Westminster attack.

Police and the media big up the arrests for headlines and then let everyone go a few days later. It's standard procedure now.

I can't even laugh anymore.

You may be our only hope my white friend.

Help us.

Anglos were a mistake.

que ?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

>israelnationalnews

IF YOU DON'T PROTECT YOURSELVES BY KILLING YOUR ENEMIES, THE GOVERNMENT WILL LET YOU BE KILLED.

LEARN!

I beg your pardon?

But that is illegal.

I don't want to be a martyr especially as a KHV.

Released, but probably being heavily survailed ... is it a case of let the little fish go to get the big fish? This is a win/win for them because it looks good in the media and potentially gets them the the actual planners

This post reads like it was written by trump. kek.

IT IS ILLEGAL TO DEFEND YOURSELF.

DO IT ANYWAY.

Yea nah would rather be slaughtered than break the law thanks.

How is that acceptable by any standards? Why?

How are people silent about shit like that?

I mean... Could I travel to the UK, kill a dozen of people and just get away with it? Is that how it's done?

Why are you watching MSM user?

They are lies. Trust not the tv.

Meh.

>How are people silent about shit like that?
No idea

I READ HEADLINES AND GET ANGRY ABOUT THEM

I MOCK PEOPE FOR BELIEVING THE MEDIA BUT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE MEDIA PUBLISHES AS LONG AS IT AGREES WITH ME AND GETS ME.... !!!!ANGRY!!!

>Yea nah would rather be slaughtered than break the law thanks.

>DUR DA HERP A DUR FA DUR GIMMIE SUM BLACK COCK

Wat?

Idgaf about the gubmend u obeeze nigger.

Fight.

FIGHT!

IT'S YOUR SISTER AND MOTHER GETTING RAPED AND MURDERED.

Pics?

All the gypsies from across the block don't dare pick cherries from the trees on the fence because mom gives them my old clothes and they've seen the shotgun she keeps around.
Also dad has a makarov and my granddads ww2 bayonet.
Good luck scaremongering you hook nosed nigger.

Ew, no. Your whole family is nightmare fuel. That's like cancer that gives cancer to cancer.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEading isn't my strong point

>That's like cancer that gives cancer to cancer.
And in anons diabetes induced stupidity, the cure cure for cancer was discovered.

>part and parcel

> the cure cure for cancer
A photograph of your family.

>Police and the media big up the arrests for headlines and then let everyone go a few days later. It's standard procedure now.

Eventually they will start a group of paid volunteers to be arrested after each terrorist attack.

Then they will make it illegal for the press to report when an innocent person is released.

So soon the press will report things like 1000 suspects arrested and you will never hear another word...