Why does the most powerful man in the world pick fights with some random mayor?

Why does the most powerful man in the world pick fights with some random mayor?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/kostyacosmo/status/870128478204682240
youtu.be/3ZM6ujJ983c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To show how incompetent Sadiq really is.

Because Bin London is the symbol of everything wrong with Britain.

>Trump
>most powerful
kek, remind me who was the husband of his daughter?

>random mayor

London is a big city. I bet Trump is sad as fuck just as the rest of us seeing it lost to Islam.

Pretty much this

Nice, thanks I haven't heard that nickname. Here's a strange video in return
mobile.twitter.com/kostyacosmo/status/870128478204682240

Trump has the state of mind le a middleschooler. It's not an insult, it's a fact, little kids react exactly the same way. They barely listen to anyone, pick a single word out of a speech (ignorant), do a basic word association in their brain at their limited level of comprehension ( ignorant = dumb ), try to find an equally limited solution ( intelligence = IQ test ) and challenge the opponent as part of a bluff/bravado without thinking of image or conséquences (challenge to an IQ test)

As a teacher, I would send Trump to détention and call his parents to get him tested for ADD

More seriously, he probably has dementia.

but he is the president of the united states. the fate of whole world depends on him
does he really have nothing more important to do than to show the imcompetence of some mayor?

>10 cents have been deposited into your account

this.

Also need to get #IgnoramaBinLondon trending.

Khan should resign. This happened on his watch. MAGA!

Because he is also one of the dumbest, and for a 70 year old he's pretty darn immature

He shouldn't pick a fight with Kahn. Everyone knows London Muslims have an explosive personality.

> random major
> radical islaminst
> was lawyer defending 0/11 terrorists

> 'random mayoe'

hey, OP, shariablue shill, ... just go killyaself pls.

Because sometimes you have to call a spade a spade.

Trump is under his skin so bad that he just can't stop talking about it. The more he talks, the more people realise that Trump is right and he is wrong.

If he truly wanted to prove Trump wrong he'd take action to address the problem. But he can't as that is the opposite of what he really wants to do. So he replies with what he and many others consider to be bongy wit and what most people recognise as the equivalent of screaming, "YOUR A FUCKING WHITE MALE!".

The man has no clothes and Trump, be he the President or not, is calling him out on it. Just like he did when he wasn't President.

Because it's a multi victory with dozens of win conditions.

>Trump proves he's more intelligent

This is a known, his IQ is approximately 160.

>Sadiq gets outed for having an astonishingly low IQ

Very likely considering muslims are statistically dim-wits

>Sadiq declines the challenge

An admission of inferiority and fear.

Hey, I am not against Trump talking, I would just imagine that as a president, he would be too busy with far more important matters than to comment of eventual shortcomings of London mayor

Nothing Trump does is random.

Trump wants to reclaim London, it hurts him to know the capital of the Anglo people is under Muslim occupation. He can't, WON'T, let it go. London WILL be liberated.

>france
>get shot
>elect guy promising to keep letting this happen
>have the largest muslims population in europe

Why does this exist?

>moderate Muslims are uncle toms
>just get used to being blown up or run over

This is the equivalent of trying to start a fight with someone who isn't interested and then calling them a pussy for not accepting. The problem with those kinds of plans is that they usually fall apart if your bluff is called out.

I would actually love to see this go down because it would be a huge BTFO to everyone either way.

no, I'm afraid the pope is and always will be in the foreseeable future the most powerful man in the world - and I'm not sure Christian blowing smoke up my ass

no one has more pull than the pope, plain and simple

>some mayor
Dude, London is one of the most powerful financial centers of the world. He is not just "some mayor".

trump knows the truth, hes trying to tell us to wake up.

youtu.be/3ZM6ujJ983c

but still, it is just one city, while Trump is president of THE most powerful country.
Arguing with Khan should be below his level

the whole world doesnt depend on him the USA depends on him, take your globalism and shove it up your wife's son's pussy you fucking turk

London is one of the main economic centers of the world. So he's not just "some mayor".

it's just funny that trump is bullying this random guy who's likely shitting his pants regretting that he started this with the president of the united states

A lot of Brits probably like it. I know I do. It's only our spokespeople in the media who are outraged. Sadiq Khan is a fucking pathetic globalist who doesn't give a shit about Londoners.

Keep it up Trump.

should have called for duel

Because you are actually living in a pro wrestling timeline. All your "leaders" are just employees of "the man". Right now Trump is just starting a feud with khan for the US VS UK angle and everyone is gonna watch.

whats the people of UK really think? I only see yalls media which spouts a leftist globalist point of view. Are people in the UK really gettting fed up with whats going on in current UK?

Because he's the Mayor of London, the largest financial centre on the planet(Yes, even bigger than New York) and the title actually carries a lot more weight than say the Premier of South Australia or the President of Guatemala. Titles which are technically larger in scope but much less important to global issues.

wasn't one of Trumps promises "America First"?.
If I was a Trump supporter, I would be suprized that Trump focuses on "improving" London over twitter, rather than to focus on the problems america faces

This is my favorite timeline

You guys lost a war because you couldnt multitask. I would figured you would have learned how by now but who am I kidding you started and lost two world wars.

"Random' mayor. Lol

You stupid krauts...

Same reason he made some stupid ass reference to his hands indicating his phallus size in the campaign....same reason he attacks many of his detractors like mark cuban or arnold schwartzenager ...It seems to be good sport to him...the secondary reasons appear to be that it make all of us go "WTF" in our heads and re-enforces the idea its probably not a good idea to mess with that guy.....