Has anyone noticed that women seem to take being wrong way harder than men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhhcX03244
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes by nature women are more emotional in general.
Ever seen a """"attractive"""" woman get rejected, It's quite a sight.

I need a French gf

Trust me you don't, they are cancer

>breeding a brown eyed woman
bit of a silly thing to do desu lad

You think all that experience would make them better at handling it.

women can't accept responsibility for their actions. by telling them they are wrong you are pinning responsibility on them, and they will do anything to worm out of it.
it's just human nature.

Woop woop

>hairy
>eats bugs and other disgusting shit
>secretly lusts for mudslime cock

Yeah, you go right ahead... and somehow Brits wonder how a marxist like Corbyn is gonna be the next supreme leader of their country.

DO NOT ATTACK THE STELLAR REPORTERS OF CNN

>wanting your children to be phenotypically closer to the muds of the world
good thinking boss, let me go fuck some wogs raw

Kek, one of my favourite CNN moments and I had almost forgotten about it.

I used to do it at clubs when theyd ask to dance. Top fukken funny

the human brain actually has defense mechanisms that prevent you from going crazy when your worldview collapses. you have to be genuinely intelligent to be able to override these (and stay sane)

No, not really.

better than a British 8/10 tbqh

'So what??? It doesn't matter that you just proved me wrong, I'm still right because 2+2=5'

I fucking hate women. Gf nearly broke up with me last time I tried to show her that men are more intelligent than women. Lol.

You actually care if a bitches eyes are brown? Fucking retard.

It depends is she white or some dead brown horse eye shitskin?

I never said that. I only mentioned the eyes you sped.

How'd you go about it, with the bell curve?
That would be how I'd go about it.

Elaborate.

kek

Our brains are hard-wired to stick to what they have been imprinted with during formation(youth). It's a primitive survival technique. You have to have a higher developed brain to be able to adapt to change and new knowledge.That's an advanced survival technique not available to everyone.

Got any sort of source for that? It sounds reasonable to me and it's in line with my own experiences, but I wouldn't mind some further reading on the subject.

this

Because they're fucking retarded but have this huge ego (because dipshits flood their inboxes on social media()the best thing to do is just to verbally abuse them. Whores don't deserve shit other than dick

Yes, they also can't move on or forgive

When men fight its over once the fight is over, when women fight it ruins their relationships

Well, good luck.

women generally are allowed to get whatever the fuck they want well into their adolescence and if they are attractive, well into adulthood.

when you disagree with them, you're smashing their fragile egos.

they become more level headed as they age and realize their looks are fading fast. also menopause.

Oh wow. You should see how they flip after I've rejected them for the 4th or 5th time saying no thanks I'm happily married.

BTW Why is they have to have the one married guy in the whole fucking bar? I mean when I go out with the guys I'm the only guy with ring in my finger and the only one to get any fucking attention from the opposite sex at all. I mean my friends are attractive and well dressed and spoken maybe more so than me but I'm the one getting all those women hitting on me.

Are women just naturalborn family breakers?

Yes, that's why they want to hold all the "right" opinions. And why they need someone else, to hold them for them, so that in case the ideas or opinions are wrong, they do not feel responsible.

Similarly, it cracks me up when female coworkers add more gravity to a situation or add drama to a room to pretend the stakes are higher than they actually are. How boring are their lives?

You have to ease them into it.

My fiancee was once president of the campus feminists.

Now, I can talk openly about IQ differences between men and women and why 2nd wave feminism and onwards was a lie perpetuated by (((family-hating intellectuals)))* and that careers, for most women, only add needless stress to their lives that they are ill-equipped to deal with, while drawing them away from the boundless joys of rearing children. She's got a killer career, but as she enters her late 20s and is starting to find herself caring more about having my babies than anything else, it's starting to "click" for her.

Molyneux's talking points are killer if you're trying to slip someone the red pill by trickling facts at them and letting them find their own conclusions about them through basic reasoning. I got her to warm up to race realism/human biodiversity and black criminality that way.

*(I haven't broached the JQ yet, but I've been easing her into that one too by pointing out Jewish political/cultural hypocrisy and ethnic nepotism and the Jewish domination of American politics and the media every chance that I get)

As an aside, she's a blue-eyed redhead, I'm blonde-haired/blue eyed, she's 5'10, I'm 6'2, she's probably got an IQ in the high 130s-140 range, the last time I had mine tested by a cognitive psychologist affiliated with Harvard, I came in at about 145 with most of my itemized scores in the >99.6th percentile range.

I know about regression to the mean, but I really hope that our kids turn out to be true Nietzschian Supermen.

How do you talk to a woman you love about these issues? Almost all girls are blue-pilled as fuark so what approach is necessary to get them red-pilled without having them cry their eyes out/hate you?

I think part of it is that women don't feel shame, and when you prove them wrong they just get mad at you for doing so

They see you as more successful as you have a wife and can support her, combine this with the natural greed of allot of women and you have attraction.

Make them think it was their idea or in their best interests.

"Aside from abortion, ain't women boring?"
-Patrice O'Neall

Women are weak and shit at everything. Being wrong means she might be disciplined by a large male. So like a child, nothing they do can be wrong or have consequences.

Bullshit, no one will ask your fat ass to dance

Indeed, and are usually more deceitful too.

mean :,(

>Are women just naturalborn family breakers?
Yes, they are trying to out compete your wife.

No shit, they are the most narcissistic beings on the planet. Every other person and every other actions is rated relative to herself. Lets take intelligence as an example.
Someone demonstrably knows less than her? 5/10. Someone demonstrably knows more than her? Lol no he doesn't, 10/10 at best. Does he disagree with her on something? He must be quite dumb, 3/10.
Having all those "self esteem" program for womyn is such a laughable concept when they have such over-inflated egos to start with.
subtle kek

>show her that men are more intelligent than women
well that because the only thing she heard you say, regardless of what you actually said, was "I am smarter than you".

Get them to truly love you. Make them laugh, be their emotional rock, fuck them so hard that can't imagine how they tolerated sex with anyone before you, make them blissfully obsessed with the idea of a future with you. Be their world.

Once you have done all of that, gotten them to love every part of you with the entirety of their being, THEN you can begin to show them the truth, and they will love it and lap it up, because it came from you.

This will work on all women, even the most blue-pilled of them all. But it takes time, effort, and persistence.

Not political. Saged and reported.

I've spent enough time on Sup Forums to know is objectively wrong. This is the biggest collection of losers who can't handle rejection or being wrong that they form massive circle jerks to help their bruised egos. Sup Forums is a perfect example of this.

They also see that another woman has seen/proven value in you. Your single friends are like nice-looking, generic handbags. The ring on your finger means that you're the handbag with the Kate Spade medallion on it.

Everything else is irrelevant to them, because another woman has already demonstrated your value by saying "yes".

As man, it´s your biological destiny to find a women fit for breeding.

As woman, it´s your biological destiny to find a man suitable to raise your children.
By being married you´re already waaay ahead on that scale compared to your brethren who have failed to settle.

Not really. Women rarely have strong opinions on anything and it's easier to convince them to something.
But then again, I didn't meet too many of that rainbowhaired fat type, maybe it's different with them.

>Are women just naturalborn family breakers?

Yes that's why society harps at cheaters and promotes the sanctity of marriage. Society falls apart with a bunch of vapid whores.

Be the attractive one and let them want to agree with you because they want you.

They'll start defending your ideas pretty hard because they are unsciously convinced your ideas are what will lead them to you.

Unconsciously***

This. Be their Hitler, their Mussolini, their Hirohito. Make them utterly worship you and come to tears at the thought of disappointing you. It's really not that hard to do if you're even halfway worthwhile as a partner.

>They see you as more successful as you have a wife and can support her

The thing is she can support herself just fine. We've never even considered mixing our finances together. She has her small photography business and I have my management job.

She used to be a raging feminists but being in a relationship with me has slowly redpilled her to the point she's like Lauren Southern with problem glasses and dark hair. I'm more of a McInnes type of guy. Ex-Punk(ass) leftist anarchist turned to conservative.

I can't fucking stand people who intentionally break families appart. That's evil and cruel beyond forgiveness.

women outside of family members and the internet usually agree with whatever you say

You shouldn't be so judgemental towards women, they'll never open up if you do. They have a hard time admitting they're wrong because they're insecure.

Fixed.

I haven't seen someone LARPing this hard since Zyzz.

>I'm really smart
>She's really smart
>we're really smart

Holy fuck. Who the hell writes a whole paragraph boasting about his IQ?

Which is why having a woman help you get laid has a nearly 100% success rate.

My mother never says sorry or admits she is wrong, she always finds an excuse to justify her actions. my father always admits when he is wrong and says sorry.

Says the country who's leader can't take a fact.

my gfs dad got divorced from her mom after having an affair with a gold digger

this thread is making me sad because her mom is a nice republican who kisses me on the head like her own child and the gold digger is one of those liberal idiots who wore a safety pin on her shirt when that thing was going around

Wait /poltards/ why don't guys just wear fake wedding rings out to the bars/clubs? Tbh I think women would easily fall for it?? Not really a degenerate myself but if I was I'd give it a go :^)

>women being wrong
"But how can I be wrong if my feelings tell me I'm right?!"

insecure fucks who only have the results of an IQ test to prove their intelligence rather than their happiness or successful career

You virgin faggot. Women are never wrong. You will learn this eventually. Why do you think married men always say "yes dear"?
Because men know that even when they are right, women will never admit that they are wrong

This want meant for faggot OP

I know this was for the OP but yeah sure. I do shit I don't want to do every day just because she asks saying "yes dear" and smiling. Then again so does she. If I'm fixing her car or her bicycle on my spare time I kind expect that she cooks something for me in exchange and usually she does..

my gf has a shitty job while I earn $66k/yr

i'm thankful she actually cooks and does most of the chores around our apartment. try and find a woman on the east coast who actually can and likes to cook for her man.

>t. Literal jew president right after a half jew/muslim shitskin for the last 8 years while being 54% white and arrested for trying to stop your son from being circumcised
*drinks estrogen corn syrup beverage*

Haha have you ever even met the male of the species? I know women are emotional and stubborn, but c'mon. You're kidding yourself if you think men aren't just as obstinate and irrational.

Explains a lot about Canada.

Alberto Barbossa is getting salty today, isn't he? Not everyone who posts here is some sort of Jahans-looking untermensch failure.

t. Low-IQ underachievers. We're both quite successful in our respective careers.

>Low-IQ underachievers.
see
>$66k/yr

I don't need an IQ test to prove a thing.

This

Enjoy your poo eyed children

Better than our slags, surely?

bugs? what the fuck are you talking about? I guess you uneducated american think of cheese and think we eat human brain or some shit because you don't know shit about cheese but... whatever.
anyway, yeah french girls (parisan white middle class or higher) are cancerous, especially if you seek them only because they are french

>mfw 30 years old and started dating a 22 year old qt
>mfw the absolute temper tantrum she threw the first time I told her no

It was literally like dealing with a 5 year old. Just unbelievable. I've got some work to do, I'm pretty sure I'm the first person to ever tell her no in her entire life.

Liberal girls are consistently more fun in bed. Conservative girls are >90% prudish limp fishes and

OP forgets the man-child POTUS

t. fanfic writer for penthouse magazine

Hey, I'm pretty good at dealing with kids. What'd you do, waited for her to calm down before telling her what needs to go down?

Yeah. My father and step mother disagree a fair bit on politics, leaning right and center-left respectively. Whenever I talk politics with my dad I usually find myself agreeing with him in principle, but correct him on the details that form the basis of his opinions and he takes it in stride. When I do the same for my step mother, she gets this weird look on her face as though she's taken it personally and pretends like I didn't say anything. I've stopped actually bothering to correct her since it's not worth the frustration and I want to enjoy what little time I get to visit them since I only see them like 4 times a year. Granted, she has some sort of personality disorder and my father is weaning her off alcohol, but still.

Also, when watching the election debates with my friends, the guys asked me far more meaningful questions like "do you think Trump is actually a racist?" and "how do you think Bernie voters will react to x statement?" and commented on substantive parts of the candidates' dialogue, while the girls were more along the lines of "haha I can't believe how orange he is" and "both of them are idiots."

Don't let her start drinking.

LOL

I make $66k/year and I'M the one with the shitty job.

She currently makes $94k, and I'm just fucking around while I figure out my permanent career.

Also, I'm this guy,
fucking dynamic IP's

We were at my place, I told her if she did not calm down that I was going to leave and go out with some friends. I guess she thought it was full of shit and took that as a challenge. I ended up leaving, had to turn my phone off. The next day she was calmed down, was willing to admit she was completely out of line.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhhcX03244

>he continues to lie
top wew

Nah man, I was just an art major at an extremely liberal university. The poon was fantastic, as long as you completely ignored everything they had to say.

The number of times I feigned interest in some crunchy chick's summer internship working in labor advocacy for shitskins illegals because I wanted to see how her nipples bounced when she was on top of me, man. It was a pretty fantastic ride from 2008-2011.

>I'm lying
Keep telling yourself that, kid

K.

The hottest girl I ever got with was also the most liberal. She laid there like a dead fish, I actually had to stop because I was afraid she was going to tell everyone I raped her. And b4 you say it was just me, I confirmed this behavior with other sources.

The EvoPsych perspective is that it stems from preselection - if someone else thinks you're worth marrying, there must be something good about you.

>Liberal girls are consistently more fun in bed.

Outright false, the fun has everything to do with the chemistry with the person you're fucking. Fucking someone you're truly interested with compared to fucking some random fling isn't the same thing at fucking all.

>Conservative girls are >90% prudish limp fishes and But yeah, liberal girls, on average, are better in bed and will bring her friend!

[working] Open relationship are a myth, it never fucking work and always end up with the girl going with whoever fucked her best. Beside if she is so open about ''sharing'' her friend, chance are she'll have little problem getting her ''share'' of your friend cocks.

>The closet freak conservative girl, OTOH, is the sort that says you're all hers, freaks out if she even sees you looking at another girl, and WILL take a baseball bad to your car if you cheat on her.

That sound more like the average sjw feminist to be honest, and there is nothing wrong with beating a cheater car with a bat imo, its your loss if you stuck it in the crazies.

>The liberal girl will just go on a sex binge/get suicidal/become more of a raging SJW/tell her friends you raped her and write a blog post about it/whatever if you hurt her.

That is actually far worse than a broken car, since a car is money but a reputation cannot be brought back

>kid
Look out we got an internet badass here lel.

Like I said, there's always exceptions. This was also from 2003-2011, back before the fake rape extravaganza hit fever pitch.

I had really great luck with the creative types, art majors, creative lit, theater, music, etc. Steer clear of female (non-engineering) science majors, though. Female autism is nowhere near as fun as the male kind.

The closest call I had to a rape experience was with an Asian science major who roped me in at her birthday party, took me back to her room, and then completely froze up when I was about to fuck her, and I did anyways because she seemed to be really into me up until then. Her roommates just thought I was a pig. That was 2008. I'd be utterly fucked today

Also, hot=she knows she's hot=she knows she doesn't have to try. Always a bad choice.

Nah, I just get triggered when people call me a LARPer for talking honestly about my life. I was an autistic fuck up too, once. I just sorted myself out.

Still are, lad :^)

If I ever meet a woman who admits she's wrong I'll let you know...

You're truly here forever