Michael Moore does something

>Michael Moore does something
>thinks he won't get fucked with
Alright goys, I think we all know what must be done

archive.is/RQpAV

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelmoore.com/TrumpiLeaks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know the Trump hysteria is out of control when Wikileaks exposes the shadow government in it's entirety but Michael Moorefries decide to make a site just for Trump. How stupid and blind can some people

Shill your site somewhere else you fat cunt.You stopped being relevant 10 years ago

>Alright goys, I think we all know what must be done

Let's see how many secret dossiers about the "2 scoops incident" he receives before he shuts it down.

Just sent an email

''Mr Moore, i have some real bad news, you have diabetes and it seems that your political opinions are as ridiculous as your health.

Tenderly, Your doctor Dr,Goldsmithsteinblatt''

We need to make up more absurd pissgate fanfic.. the left still believes the first one was real

how about Trump's shadow government you huge moron?

American Hero

Lol we need to inundate the site with intel like "Trump just took a shit" and "Ivankas tits look great today"

You mean he has a shadow govt to fight the pedophile network shadow govt?

Spam with PDF copies of mein kampf or other subversive literature.

Trumps basically the last shot at getting enough normies to wake up and end the lies. I'm not sure to the extent of which he is compromised, but it doesn't seem very likely given the low energy shilling against him.

kill yourself you uninformed liberal cuckold bitch

I used to work in sigint, I'm seriously thinking about trying to feed this fat fuck some bullshit and see if it ends up getting out there. However, I am looking to work for Uncle Sam again here shortly so I'm not trying to fuck over my future career just to embarrass Michael Moore.

I'm really glad that liberals have gone full retard now and then Michael Moore is just another "old White man" who can do no good. His style of "activism" is fucking cancerous. His big frumpy body and greasy hair are a sincere reflection of his lack of self-discipline and personal responsibility.

He can go eat shit and die for all I care. Yea sorry you were relevant during the Bush years, if you would have died around 2008-2009, you would be remembered as a hero by liberals. Now you're just running out the clock, getting a little sadder and fatter with each passing day.

no mercy

>Honeypots start popping up the microsecond someone gets caught leaking
wow
WOW

>Its bad if Russia does it
>Its good if we do it, tuck frumph

i'll have fun with this

>t. woke 14 year old
youtube is not real life son

Yes yuuge trolling potential. Let's not fuck this up. Be smart.

>t. someone that believes Trump is illuminati

If so, the best shadow government win

>INB4: This fat fucks website is completely compromised and turned into a honeypot.

Didnt CTR try this already to no avail?

Either them or Buzzfeed. Some of the things submitted were hilarious.

Wasn't that literally Hillary's team that did that?

t. shadow government shill

you will hang

Quite useless, since the media does the same already.

Also this will only operate as a 'sources say' or 'leaks point to' story generator for the media.

Systematically make a backup of wikileaks

Someone explain to me!!

Why liberals and globalist scum like to use I on every word

iPhone
iTrump
iGoogle and tons of other.

is he on american soil soliciting treason?

i sure hope so

I sure did like canadian bacon though, amusing film

Good plan brother. We need guys like you on the inside. Don't compromise yourself. You're too important

>Not just sending him a thank you letter for his vid that helped get Trump elected.

Probably because Trump's corruption network is so big it requires an entire organisation just dedicated to it.

Just how butthurt can people get about one guy? It's like a masspsychosis. This social media hive mind is just ridiculous.

If this is totally anonymous there's no way to determine legitimacy. This is actually a really good opportunity to make Moore and the media look really really stupid.

What someone needs to do is to Photoshop a really official looking document that looks like what we see in declassified stuff, with words blacked out and such that tells a story just ridiculous enough to be true and for Moore to believe it. Submit it and let him run to the media with it, and then let them deal with the repercussions of releasing the fake document.

Moore is dying for anything, so he'll probably fall for something convincing looking. Someone needs to get on this

It'll have to be clever but not too over the top. I would like to believe most of these guys wised up after that golden shower story, but who knows.

So are we spamming him with golden showers and other Trump fanfiction?

This.

>mfw Michael "Cheeseburger" Moore gets arrested for espionage

I'm sending gore embedded in official looking pdfs

Anyone got the Bubble Bass burger recipe?
I wanna email it 400 times with different pdf covers

>I think we all know what must be done
Not your personal army
Calling for raids will get you banned for life
archive.is is a jewish tracking site. They have your IP now dumbass.

Yes

Just slap Trump's name on the front and pretend him writing it is some massive conspiracy.

If Moore's website is ever made, I will make it my personal mission to spam it with useless information, a la Saul Alinsky. Anybody with a real leak would and should take it to Assange anyway, else they're just playing the partisan game.

No really kys fag

>open website
>crickets chirping for 3 1/2 years
>next elections roll around
>Trump re-elected
>a dry and seedless tumbleweed rolls through his website
>Moore has been dead for five years from choking on a Baconator, a whole Baconator

Does seriously nobody remember what happened to that DNC tip line during the election?

Where is this website anyway?

Know what? I'll bite.

Red-pill me on Trump, I'll be back to check the thread in one hour. I look forward to your thorough, well-researched, and peer-reviewed replies.

>They have your IP now dumbass.
This applies for every website, dude.

I like this approach... lots of good ideas here actually. Let's template some leaky/official looking "dossiers" for anons to use.

michaelmoore.com/TrumpiLeaks/

Time to use some of that good old photoshop and autistic SCP-writing skill.
*cracks knuckles*

Why? Does he think Wikileaks are pro-Trump? They've leaked shit on Trump plenty of times.

>being so mad that Wikileaks hurt your favourite candidate by posting true facts that you create your own version of Wikileaks specifically to hurt the guy you don't like

He wasn't always this retarded, what happened?

We need to fabricate more piss-gate dossiers on Russian intelligence level.

You could post some good, juicy looking doc templates on Mega though...

>projecting

Why do I think this will end in Pissgate MK-II?
Oh, yes - because people on here will spam such shit to that faggots site, soon enough. It's inenvitable.

Just call him out on his hypocrisy.
>Where was this fat fuck when true patriots blew the whistle on real criminals that never got prosecuted.

Yeah we should give some good trump leaks to Micheal!

Even at home my IP constantly changes

THIS. Fuck. Ing. This.

Didnt France just recently get fucked over by multiple shadow governments and at the same time fuck its own people with theirs?

Also what you say makes no sense, its like saying its ok to kill somebody because other people kill people. You fucker, none of this is ok!
>Under Obama, thousands of innocent Muslims died with his bombings.
>Get given a fucking medal of peace.
>Under Trump one person dies.
>IMPEACH NOW!

As someotheranon pointed out, the golden shower story was widely believed, as difficult as that is to believe in and of itself... hard to know what's actually over the top after that.

NYPA

>fat liberal landwhale grabs attention by creating own site

Fuck, I feel like making a donation to Wikileaks today.

>Not cutting your baconator in half and eating it in two bites

One bite plebs can go

>pepeleaks
>not pepeanalleaks

step up your game

this

lol france, you're still here? and speaking english no less? what a treat. i figured if i saw anymore french posting it would be cries for help written in farsi

why would anybody leak to this fat cunt? He doesnt know how to use the computer.

The best bait is something that the victim really wants to believe... The left really wants to believe that DJT has an incestuous relationship with his daughter, plus their well known obsession with anything sexual... an irresistible poison pill could be crafted along these lines.

lol it would be hilarious to hack into his computer site and steal all the submissions. (((we))) 4changers could call it project: take a leak

come on guys! we are legion!

Just spam it with Michael Moore Slash fan fiction.

That's rather genius.

What can be 'leaked' on this Trumpileaks site?

flood it boys....FLOOD IT!

Yeah. I 'member.

I'm sure Michael Moore's shadow has a fovernment of it's own.

you call that shilling? step up your game m8, at this rate you'll never earn dem sweet shariablue shekels

If you look at MM's website, Trumpileaks is not actually a stand alone site, he is inviting submissions through a number of encrypted message services. So, encrypted data sitting on (presumably) hardened servers... bit of a challenge... GRU approach would be to pay off his housekeeper to jack a keylogger onto his box, then browse his accounts at leisure. Just sayin... :-) Hope you read this fatty... how much do you REALLY trust Juan and Esmeralda?

*government

This can win the election for Corbyn if twatter and face book get spammed
We need to get this press far and wide

it would be great to plant a false trail that would actually lead to degenerate leftists

lmao

Hey guys, NSA whistleblower here.

Trump is actually a reptilian from the planet Grillzorp. Please let Micheal Moore know.

All of this boils down to faggots doing what they are payed to do. The money he's being payed would be enough to sustain you for half your life.

>green hair
I fucking HATE when that happens. My whole face gets messy and the rest of the burger is just soggy bread

little does the world know that baguetteposters are only allowed on the internet if they swear to promote Macaroni & Cheese's agenda in the internet anglosphere

>Michael Moorefries decide to make a site just for Trump.

The Russia Collusion (diversion) narrative pushed by the DNC and Corporate Media only reinforces it's only acceptable to be anti-government and a whistle-blower when the opposing party is in power.

All Wikileaks did is expose collusion between the DNC and Corporate Media while both worked to suppresss the Sanders vote.

>it's only acceptable to be anti-government and a whistle-blower when the opposing party is in power.

After all, a disorganized mass of consumers have no leaders to look to. Disorganized masses of consumer can't boycott or reason, since one thought is lost among hundreds of millions.

Then they sell you stuff, you go the the theater, and they get shekel.

>Moore sets up website for Sup Forums to send their corroborated fanfi-... I mean TOP SECRET intelligence reports in anonymously
>He sends this to the feds
>He sends this to the alphabet soup agencies
>He sends this to MSM
>MSM eat it up... again.
>FBI and alphabet soups beg MSM not to release it because its all false
>MSM: Lol fuck you we're gonna do it anyway, because we're always right!!!!
>MSM look like total fools, final nail in the coffin of their reliability
>MSM: FUCK DRUMPF! #RESIST (some other Harry Potter reference) ad nauseum
>Moore becomes bankrupt, shutdown, reputation ruined and tarnished for the remainder of his life

i'm throwing a party the day moore croaks

This.

Literally just tell them what they already want to believe and they will eat it up. Their conspiracy theories are already autisticly retarded so we don't even need to embellish them except for keks.

Time to weaponize! Can't wait to see where this one goes.

This has to be illegal.

More fanfics incoming!

Mediocre

indeed, let us all support Michael Moore, the great patriot and crusader for truth justice and the American Way!

He was right on Bush and is right on Trump. Our country has been attacked and invaded by Putin and his stooges, no patriot can stand by in this time of crisis. Trumpism is Putinism.

Roll

Too obvious.

0/10