Serious replies only: Why are Indians so unmanly? Is it thousands if years of subjugation or something deeply innate?

Serious replies only: Why are Indians so unmanly? Is it thousands if years of subjugation or something deeply innate?

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/health-and-fitness/low-muscle-mass-makes-indians-disease-prone/story-SOmBQQqvqUwGC05wSLATrJ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indian men have relatively little muscle mass. I think it's just biological.

Why this happened? Maybe because India has been urbanized for so long and there was no need for violent strong men. On the other hand during regular famines, having excess energy consuming muscle is a liability.

>Maybe because India has been urbanized for so long

Explain? Even today, majority of Indians live in villages.

You have no fucking idea about India whatsoever except some exposure from apologist literature about the british Raj.

1. POO
2. Yeah, i agree, thats total broscience,

Oh fuck off, plenty of "toxic" masculinity here, go get in a fender bender in delhi and see what happens.

caste system makes them cucks

It's Hinduism. It's fucking shit. Caste systems are fucking shit.

too much exposure to feces during early development.

If everyone fought over a fender bender, all of Delhi would be a boxing ring.

This
t. Dalit

>Why are Indians so unmanly?
> The average height of an Indian woman is now 152.6 centimetres (5 feet), and that of a man 164.9 cm (5 feet 4.9 inches)

Cause they ugly

Heh, bhai they do.

>Andha hai kya bhenchod
>Teri Ma ko chodu
>Pajeet gets out of the car and grabs at the guy while the rest of the traffic just honks at them.
>Traffic cop intervenes
>Gandmare teri gadi ka number note kar liya hai, ghar me ghus ke gand marunga teri.
>Police registers FIR from both sides.
>Cross case
>Both claim insurance for the damage with their respective insurance company.
>Pajeets never see each other again.

>Implying you know who my baap is

"Ever wonder why it is so hard to bulk up at the gym? The reason may be genetic, says a team of Canadian researchers.

The scientists analysed volunteers of European, Chinese, Aboriginal and South Asian descent, and found that even among individuals with the same percentage of body fat, South Asians have a lower percentage of skeletal muscle, one of the body’s main muscle groups and the one responsible for all voluntary actions.

The difference in lean muscle mass may be why Indians are more likely than other ethnic groups to develop diabetes and cardiovascular disease, said the researchers. The study is the first to look at ethnic differences in muscle mass as a potential reason for disease risk.

“In general, excess body fat tends to be accompanied by an increase in muscle mass,” said Scott Lear, a researcher at Simon Fraser University in Canada and lead author of the study. “But South Asians had significantly less lean mass than each of the three other groups.”

The researchers found that South Asian men had at least 3 kg less of skeletal muscle than Chinese and European men. South Asian women also had less muscle mass than their counterparts of other ethnicities — by at least 2 kg."

hindustantimes.com/health-and-fitness/low-muscle-mass-makes-indians-disease-prone/story-SOmBQQqvqUwGC05wSLATrJ.html

bathing in feces causes your muscle mass to deteriorate

vegan diet

Someone needs to tell that guy that isn't where the milk comes from

First of all that is 1 study by a Canadian no name university with doubtful at best credentials.

Secondly I discounted your argument because your claim that india was urbanised early on is fucking false.

Yes cities spawned but 65%+ of the population still lives in villages complete with agriculture and livestock rearing as their main source of income.

My accusation that your exposure comes from Apologist British Raj lit. Comes from the tendency of authors of those works to focus on British policies in urban centers because a lot of bad shit happened in the countryside that is best to be marginalized while you recant the glory of say Calcutta.

*blocks your path*

"Oops sorry sir I forgot to pay for this."
I buy the 6 pack of beer and go about my day

*Unzips .45 colt*
"Psshh nothing personal pajeet"

It's Sanskari and sheit bruh.

Majority of manly Indians and intelligent Indians left and went to the UK and USA. That's it. Google the brain drain. The Indians who had the most will and strength to do things left India.

The fact that South Asian men have relatively little muscle mass is well accepted. A fact that is also supported by your low successes in sports.
I have backed up my claim. If you would like to dispute it you should at least come up with some sources yourself.

Of course I don't dispute that the vast amount of Indians were dirt poor farmers throughout its history.
But they weren't hunter gatherers. They weren't nomads, traveling through hostile environment. They weren't tribal people in constant war with the tribes surrounding them. Etc. etc.
These are the kind of environments where violent men thrive.

I see you haven't addressed the part about the regular famines in India.

So my theory still stands. Without the need for violent strong men to defend your communities, the extra muscle mass became a liability during the regular famines.

muscle mass= testosterone= manliness

Paganism I think

That's fucking bad man, how do you manage to fuck up that bad with 1.3 billion "people".

Manliness is for attracting and keeping women.
Indians do arranged marriages and melt women's faces off with acid if they reject you.
You have no need for manliness so you never evolved it.

>doesn't even lift.
Myostatin = protein that regulates muscle growth.
Breeds of cattle with dysfunctional myostatin gene look like pic.
Indian scrawniness might be weird myostatin gene variant.

Tell me about the bullies in Shitopia. Do they even lift, m8?

I like non mulisms Indian people. They are generally civilized, smart and empathetic.

I actually see a recent trend in people lifting here. Almost every other normie is going to gym nowadays.

0-to-dead in less than 30 seconds. Impressive

this one always gets me, its such a lame way to die, its like the guy was already dead before he even decided to cross the river. He just meekly lets himself be pushed towards the egde then meekly falls into the water. He doesn't even seem to realize his mortal peril even after he falls off the bridge. Like as if falling into the water was just going for a quick dip.

Most deaths are lame and uneventful. There's a subreddit that shows when people die. The most chilling video I've seen (I don't watch gore) was a couple who went swimming on a tiny lake. I still don't understand how they managed to drown in 5 minutes without any external force.