But how tho

So let's say that you're in government and have total power, and you can be as politically incorrect and pragmatic as you want. How do you realistically stop the islamist attacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/man-build-ray-weapon-kill-muslims-sentenced-prison/story?id=35807538
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill the islamists

Islamacaust

>> 128672356

what the fuck are you doing

Is this your first post?

remove gun control

Deport them all. Ban Islam. It's a terrorist religion. Muhammed was a child raping war lord and all Muslims claim that he's an example of how every Muslim should be

Send them back to africa and build a wall to keep them in. Whatever suicide bombing dosent kill them, the AIDS will. We need the bullets to put down the liberal resistance trying to save them. Granted one shot would make them all run in fear but liberals have no short/long term memory.

By having 0 tolerance for any muslim activity, even moderate.

He said realistic, none of these are realistic and all of them are retarded and edgy. Does anyone here have a realistic solution? I am legitimately interested.

Actually no. Genocide. And then we take all the oil in the middle east.

keep moving that goalpost, faggot

internment.
the state of being confined as a prisoner, especially for political or military reasons
Worked in ww2

If someone known to authorities commits a terrorist act, then their families get deported. If they don't have any family in the country, then their mosque gets shut down and the imam and his family gets deported. If any of them are citizens, then they get charged with terrorism charges

Kill the Jews.
Deport Muslims.
Torture and kill anyone who resists

We all about oneness bruv. One love know what I mean?

We'd still be dependent on Muslims for the oil in the middle east. Muslims need to be killed too

You can't, Islam is a Ideological virus with no straight cure.

What like the shia - sunni wars?

Now stop being so islamophobic please Kees.

mass deportations, flag islam as a terrorist movement

as simple as that

This.
When a jihadi strikes
Bulldoze his mosque.
Collective punishment works.

Bullets are realistic and very cheap.

So you'd rather submit to Islam and suck their cocks? No thanks.

>Bullets

Start by detaining the 3000 KNOWN JIHADIS currently roaming free, something they won't do just now due to the shitty pc culture of appeasement.

mass extermination is pretty realist possibility once enough white European get pushed too far

final solution

>How do you realistically stop the islamist attacks?
Hunting Permits

>So what is 2+2=? And don't tell me 4, give me a real answer!

False flag with agents thousands of terror attacks everywhere in the country
Public will scream for revenge because notall argument died with it ...nuke berlin as a false flag
This give us the ultimate power to kill everyone because we're official at war with islam and all the other nigger gooks and so on will be “tolerate damage“

No one would say anything because we “defend“ ourself and schwupsdiwups germany is over 95% german again

Then next step be Führer and ship all non germans back too...

Would work/10

Isn't that what been done all around europe and muhrica,
There are too many muslims & real Problem is most of the moderate muslims know that terrorist are doing holy work; and support them albeit implicitly.

kill the jews, kill the wahhabists, send the rest back home

>Europe
Yes.

>America
Nope, we are a secular country and we keep it that way. Muslims are welcome here but the stay in their churches.

>How do you realistically stop the islamist attacks?

Just like old times invaders were let into areas well built because there was filthy rats and sellouts willing to lower the drawbridge.

So ask yourself this who is the bigger criminal?

Those bankers, judges, those in congress, those in journalism, the civilians that protect them, etc. You start with them first because the actual terrorists can be literally wiped from the streets within a couple of hours or within in a week based on technology and transportation.

The only real issue is understanding why those "power elites" have so much influence. Can the world really not survive without them. It's the same principle and issue but changed from the days of old.

Those since the majority of us are considered nothing but peasants or the common folk they know we wont do shit unless it's just spontaneous and then that's when they realize they crossed the line and there's no coming back from that for them.

I would literally begin a WWII level interment camp situation in which I would slowly start exterminating the muslims.

I'm not even shitting you. We're past the point of trying to play nice. They just need to be genocided.

Yes

Announce publicly the connection between mossad and ISIS. ISIS will lose all credibility off it comes out that it's run by Israel and funded by the US.

Or just stop funding it. Without US/israel/saudi money it dries up.

Either of the two by a U.S. official would kill ISIS in5 minutes.

>"As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help." - Quran (3:56)

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" - Quran (8:12)

Kill all the men, impregnate all the women, ban Islam as a religion, nuke most of the ME.

I'm sorry sir, your permit is out of date

>Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Send them all back to their ethnic homelands.

>Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Any individual who is Muslim and rings any alarm bells with the potential to commit any terrorist activity is swiftly arrested and taken into custody.

As is their immediate family. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins. All of them. As is the Imam at their Mosque.

They are going to Syria. They are all detained separately, and given a choice. They can choose to fight for ISIS, the rebels or the Syrian government. Depending on their choice, they are dropped off at one of three points on the Syrian border. They are given a single bottle of water and a blanket and are pointed in the general direction they need to head.

>Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Deport all Muslims, then go full inquisition to find all the hidden little rats. Use the purge as an excuse to deport Jews, too.

I guess Sikhs, Hindus and Buddhists can stay.

>Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Build mosques for them use hidden behind the wall devices to irradiate them. It can be done

abcnews.go.com/US/man-build-ray-weapon-kill-muslims-sentenced-prison/story?id=35807538

>Depending on their choice, the altitude at which they are dropped off from a helicopter varies
fixd

>l

grab all gunns. shoot em dead. inseminate their women or ( meybe better : kill them )

I dont understand where the problem should be (?!)

That verse refers to jews, pretty redpilled.

You already know the answer

Send everyone back to their original countries. If they were born in the US, send them to their parent's homeland, otherwise shoot on sight orders are given, mosques are burned and quran is outlawed. Anyone caught saying anything regarding islam is similarly faced with summary execution

>That verse refers to jews, pretty redpilled.
It still references people who don't believe their bullshit religion.

Close borders. Deport all shitskins. All of them. Never take another one. Empty out the prisons or have them work themselves to death.

Here's (you), but no. The verse was given directly after jews sneakily attacked Muslims.