KEKISTAN WARRIOR

Is this where we go on epic "raids" and troll libcucks?

Sargon mentioned it in one of his videos and I see you guys mentioned on reddit a lot?

Is this the right place?

How do I sign in?

You're welcome here, friend! Tell all your friend at the_donald that this is the place for you!!

hey, google "yaoi" and you'll find a login password

BASED dangerous faggot!

Fucking normie, you're welcome here, but lurk more first, you must get in the atmosphere before you start spreading cancer.

Hello good sir and welcome to Sup Forums. It's basically the same as r/uk poltics, everyone is welcome here. We don't tolerate bigots, Sup Forums is a safe space for lgbtqia+ people and ethnic groups. We are hella redpilled as we're not lik those sjws lool.

Its the same as reddit just you need to put your name in the name box instead of account.

SHARIABLUE SHILL DETECTED

stop baiting this much faggot

The real password is revealed in an episode of Boku no pico

/ourpedo/

PRAISE KEK
JOIN US BROTHER

exactly

Kys

>Kys
you have to be 18+ to post here

just kys, lurk moar faggots, atleast for a year before posting. stop ruining this mongolian cartoon board

fuck off nigger, go watch Sarcuck and kill yourself

Heil Hitler, OP.

Im only 8 but woke AF. Stop gaysplaining

ah, im only 2 myself

Dude, I'm Christian Orthodox ex-military spitting on actual refugees on the island of Lesvos, don't you ever place me side by side to those cancerous muzzie fucks. We need more people here and you know it. Back in the day when newfags came at least they followed the policy of "lurk more" first before they started posting, slowly getting redpilled instead of posting cancer and questions. I don't mind newfags as long as they learn how the chan culture works, and then start posting as they slowly get redpilled. Thankfully this isn't r/thedonald or those cancerous controlled communities. That's why Sup Forums is great, because everyone has the anonymity and freedom to express themselves and ideals. Here in Sup Forums we're cancer, all of us, but united we have one goal in mind, the best interest of the West, that's the motivating force. At least, that's how I've seen it for the past 6 years.

HAHAHAHAHAHA GOT YOU FAGGOTS THIS IS A BAIT THREAD IV'E BEEN HERE ALL SUMMER

Gay 2 year old swede. Sadly it is not out of the realm of possibility

Mfw Op hasn't got his Sup Forums gold account yet

oh god I actually got the picture in my head what the fuck

Swampy thread.
Dank, and wrong in so many ways.
Well done peadies!

am I right guys?

Wrong. Stop lying. Psychologists have proven 2 year olds cannot interact with their peers to the extent you are interacting at present. Even prodigies such as the Classical composer Mozart (whose adagio from the Clarinet Concerto in C is quite possibly the most sublime of all musical compositions in history) were no different than other children at that age, from the behavioral standpoint. So stop spreading mendacity on a site dedicated to the propagation of truth.

Thank you.