CNN is wounded, time to kill it(petition added)

"Stage-managing shots are a violation of journalist ethics."

>video:
youtube.com/watch?v=22FYY1IJV2A

>source of the video:
twitter.com/CaolanRob/status/871481798596980737

>comentary:
youtu.be/dBR8067-h3M

>reporter was:
twitter.com/BeckyCNN

>the material from the event was used by bbc and media around the world:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40149756
i.4cdn.org/pol/1496712416350.jpg

>sign the petition to exclude them from white house briefings:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/revoke-cnns-press-pass-0

>some investigation:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1496712633199.jpg

>I think I proved it was staged, manipulated or directed with this:
imgur.com/a/acVke

>video footage of second location at 0:24 mark here:
rtvslo.si/svet/london-policija-razkrila-imeni-dveh-napadalcev/424177

some other suggested actions to kill CNN:
> inform every liberal, democrat, every potential CNN viewer about it and alienate them from CNN.
> spam it on twitter
> spam it on every video CNN makes and don't give up on it until they're done
> spam it on Facebook and send it to liberals you might know
> tell your friends about it and show it to them on your phone
> inform their advertisers
> make memes
>keep up the investigation

Lol, another "FAYKE NEWZ" thread. *rolls eyes while yawning*

How come you guys are so obsessed with "corrupted medias"? You realise the media has to be truthful, right? That's their, uh, job? Donald Trump has already been proven to be a liar and spreading of fake news while, for CNN, Bloomberg and many other major news networks, there hasn't been an actual incident where they released a fake news story.

It's time to grow up and go outside. Stop living in your bubble world/echo chamber.

*yawn*
go back to T_D

>Australia
Bumping for cnn's end.

because it's the journalists that are supposed to inform the public. It's not their job to control the public. USA and Europe aren't N. Korea.

Now fuck off you sheep.

Not sure what a "sheep" is, are you mistyping shell? With that aside, i can guarantee you that there is seriously nothing at all interesting in this case. It's just a regular "FAYKE NEWZ" story. Seriously, trust me, there is nothing at all in this case. I reckon we can all agree there is nothing at all in this case. Why don't we go see a movie at Mountain View, California sometime this week? I'd love to see a movie with you.

shit bait

who said it was fake? I said it was either staged, scenes manipulated or directed or all of the above.

Hold on.

This location, as evidenced by the huge number of TV equipment, seems to be used by most news crews around the world as their default setting when reporting ion the London terror attacks.

I have come to the conclusion that the media merely moved those protesters there to have a good shot and to avoid moving the equipment.

That's why the mufti-whatever was present on several pictures.

It's a fucking film set.

All the TVs in the world seem to use it. You think they'd bring a film set in the middle of London and nobody would notice except a gang of basement dwellers lurking on a Tibetan butter tea image board?

It makes sense. Think about it.

Yeah. Your point?

>I have come to the conclusion that the media merely moved those protesters there to have a good shot and to avoid moving the equipment.

This. They simply moved the protesters to get a better shot. If you call it staged, OK then. They just modified the location. You saw protesters in other places.

They also shooed away white officers and invited pakis into frame.

Fuck off snowflake WAAAAHHH THE NEWS OFFENDS MY WARPED WORLD VIEW THAT I USE TO JUSTIFY MY FAILURES IN LIFE

You don't know if the white dude didn't get called elsewhere. Who cares if 1 paki officer was in the fucking frame? That's small fry.

Stop trusting the lugenpresse even with clear evidence of narrative manipulation.

It's simple logic, my dude.

Thats cryptic as fuck. Knock it off.

>presented with proof his news source doesn't inform him about reality but creates reality for him
>talks how others have warped world view

get help.

Checked. Digits speak the truth.

Stale pasta, Aussie trash.

Commit suicide, no one loves you, at all.

Here, have a bump.

We should be at Meme war level 10 agasnt CNN and BBC news