June 6, 1944

Love, Hashtags, Colored Flags and benefit concerts did not liberate Auschwitz, or stop the London Blitz or free a continent.
It was Men willing to stand and fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QANHAnNynWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch the edge there son, you might hurt yourself.

If you try to stand and fight in Europe, you're house will be immediately raided by Black Op Command Forces and you'll be arrested for bigoted views

>stop the London Blitz or free a continent.
both were a mistake

>op is bluepilled about ww2

Who wants to be the one to tell him?

The blitz had already ended in 1941, after the Luftwaffe got utterly BTFO by the RAF.

The RAF was finished until Goering stopped bombing British airfields and focussed on Area Bombing, if Goering hasn't had changed what was working the RAF wouldn't have been able to do shit, second class air force the whole war.

>Love, Hashtags, Colored Flags and benefit concerts did not liberate Auschwitz, or stop the London Blitz or free a continent.
>It was Men willing to stand and fight.
How the fuck can someone listen to the same kikes, niggers, femitards and faggots who attack whites nonstop drone on endlessly about "Nazis" and not put together that Nazis were on the right side of history? Seriously, pull your lips off the Jew's asshole and THINK! The same people telling you Nazis murdered babies are the people telling you race-mixing is good and whites need to die out.

>D-Day
>Auschwitz liberation
>my sides

>We did D-Day mostly to liberate Auschwitz

American education. You went back to a country that had segregation for another 20 years with separate fountains for niggers. You only helped liberate Europe (and make half of it fall to Communism for the next 40 years) because your country got sucker punched by Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=QANHAnNynWw

>that photo

We have to go back

OP needs to get some irving down him.

>tfw learning the truth about (((Churchill))) and how hated he was by the royals and the lords, and how cowardly he was during the blitz

>be nigger
>have all my own shit segregated from crackers
>mfw some shitty reverend is ruining it

RAF? you mean all the polish pilots who helped keep the skies clean of nazis

fuck off m8.

i will always remember your ancestors and russia for freeing my country this 6 June

"If he soldiers who stormed the beaches of Normandy could see England today they wouldn't have gone forty-yards up that beach.

Auschwitz was one of humanity's greatest achievements.

hes clearly just sleeping. looks comfy af.

>I blame America for Germany being weak and Hitler being a complete fucking moron who dragged both the Russians and Americans into war with him.

You're not so bad, frog. I wish you weren't going away soon.

>good goy, side with bolshevik Russia against Germany, even though 1/3 of the americans are germans. you are (((americans))) now soldiers of (((democracy))) and (((freedom))), now go and liberate those 6 trillion jews from nazi oppression.

If you are not willing to kill... you are a walking , talking cum-stain that is only good for organ harvesting.

/thread

America didnt join the war to liberate jews. We joined because
1 our faggot "allies" in England decided to start a war they couldnt finish
2 Japan was retarded and decided to start a war they couldnt finish
we just cleaned up. europe was fucked far before we ever set foot on the continent

You entered the war because your Jewish overlords saw a chance to make money. Look up (((lend-lease))).

Also Pearl Harbour was just an excuse that was given, like Churchill who leapt on one German pilot dropping a single bomb "in London" that didn't harm a soul.

>It was Men willing to stand and fight.

But not Frenchmen.

covered that in point 1. lend lease gave weapons to our allies who needed them because they started a war they couldnt finish.

>french""""""men""""""

>2000+ people killed
>it was just an excuse
riiiiiiight........

>responsible for deaths of dozens of millions of whites
>responsible for half of the continent falling into soviet hands
>responsible for european political spectrum shifting so far left that even conservative parties moved to the left of US Democrat party
I can see how they were the good guys aight

Except for the fact that the war was very unpopular with the elites. King George hated Churchill, and many other leaders were opposed to the war, which is why Halifax was shipped off to waste time in America as a pen pushed, and Mosley was locked up.

This was known at the time, which is why Hess did what he did.

Can you name another event within recent memory where an attack with many deaths was used as a pretext to start a war with a different country than the attacker?

You do realize Sup Forums are the nazis in this scenario, right?

"Pearl Harbor was an inside job"

And also because Hitler declared war on us after Pearl Harbor. The fucking dipshit.

.....yes...who cares? Brits started a war they couldnt finish. I dont care if it was unpopular with elites. This doesnt change my point.

Not what I said at all.

So you're saying the entirety of the population did something despite the opposition to it by name of the leaders. Interesting.

Churchill was a warmongering dictator.

Got a general feeling that you had down syndrome. This comment made it clear you are retarded. Thanks, done with this nonsense now.

finally I can post this meme

300,000 died in Europe for this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seeing how it turned out, they should have just stayed home and let the germans win.

Can you imagine your grandfathers or great grandfathers charging to their deaths not to defend their country but to give the holy land to the Jews? and to this day gullible morons join the military not for country but for money.