Hello Sup Forums...

Hello Sup Forums. My name is [REDACTED] and I would like to share a story with you guys about my experiences with antifag. I was part of Occupy Wall Street and was pretty heavily involved with a bunch of protests. I was never part of the GA as I had no desire for power or any of that shit, I just wanted to be there.

When I first joined OWS, I had no fucking idea what antifa was and didn't give it much thought. When they went around handing out pins with crossed out swastikas on them, I took one. Up until about 2 or 3 years ago, the only experiences I had with any kind of self identified nazi groups were skinhead redneck faggots who did meth and were general scumbag degenerates. You guys know who I'm talking about.

I remember nights when we would have no food whatsoever and I would try to organize people to come with me to get food from places that had just thrown it out. It was like fucking PULLING TEETH. They didn't want to walk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBDXHZ0ZSz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boring larp

*farts*

Cool story, just post the facebook profiles you faget

It is common knowledge that most who gravitate to Antifa that do not live with their parents are hipster bums who like to live together in repurposed warehouses serving as "art communes," and do little more than steal food from each other, and spend any money they mooch off of people on booze, cigs, and pot. They live in filth.

Set up a list of names of the members, their faces, and share it with every NEET you can. I'm glad you saw through their bullshit and I hope you can help identify these violent, lazy cucks.

Hello REDACTED. Have you asked your mother why she named you REDACTED?

Since the faggot ass spam filter thinks I'm posting spam, here's a screenshot of my reply

So, you're saying most of these people are homeless, correct? Can you at least list the major city?

The guy with the cardboard tube is the guy who knows Wing Chun, the guy with the drum is a cop/informant, the black guy whose face is halfway out of the screen is now involved in BLM and doesn't like antifa and the guy with the hoodie is a big antifa supporter. Next picture is going to be somebody I highly suspect is an antifa organizer (inb4 mods ban me before I post it)

When I knew them, NYC. They hitchhike and move around to protests and shit

As promised, here's the pic of the guy I think is an organizer. He's based out of Staten Island

>Don't wanna out myself.

just post it and tell it was someone else you retard

I don't care if they know it was me. I just want to be able to leak as much shit as I can

I'm trying to find people who aren't homeless that I know. Here's one that's pretty well known and I can name drop her without fear of b&.

This is Jenna Pope. She's a well known antifa photographer. She's gone to Palestine and took pictures at a fuck ton of antifa and OWS backed events. Picture is current as of march

Did you ever fuck any sweet protester pussy?

These pictures are interesting. The guy with the cardboard tube looks familiar, but all these faggots look alike, honestly. Do you have any more pictures? Do you have any information on how they communicate to organize for events? (Since homeless.)

No cuz I didn't wanna catch HIV

>why didn't you obfuscate the last picture but you do it to all the others
Cuz the other one has her fucking name in it, she already outed herself

This guy in the fedora is a self proclaimed member of "black bloc". He never used the term antifa, cuz I think he knew people already started to have negative connotations with them by 2012

I'm disappointed, I wanted to hear your adventures.

Facebook. They all have phones. ALL of them. They all had fucking iphones when I was around them. If they didn't have phones, which was rare, they would go to the library.
Guy with the cardboard tube went by the handle of "Rain". I know his last name and I forgot his first name. His account appears to be deleted... But other people have taken his picture and they're still up

Another one

Another one of this faggot

And another
The guy to the right went by Captain. He was a medic and he participated in nearly every single march. I don't know if he is/was antifa or not, I assume he is

This is "Angry Pacifist". He's known for going to every protest and getting arrested for the dumbest shit. Usually obstruction or disorderly conduct, but the charges are usually dropped

As seen here with his mask down

How could you go to these events?
Are you unemployed?

Well, OWS was sometime ago. What was the last date, approximately, that you had contact with these people?

A lot of people who attended these events would go on vacation and shit. When I attended, I was homeless. A lot of people I knew were also homeless

Some time in 2015 I believe. They still attend protests every year on september 17th in Zuccotti park and sometimes people "reoccupy", as they did in 2013/2014. I haven't attended any events done by them in awhile. They either dissolved into BLM or antifa

This is Aaron Black, he organized events for the democratic party. He was staunchly against antifa though.

The page for "The Base" that I shared earlier is a good source of antifag fuckboys if you guys wanna skim through the reactions on their posts. A couple people I posted pictures of have reacted to a bunch of their posts

Were you a part of this movement before you were homeless? Or were you recruited after you became homeless? If recruited, how? And just to protest in general, or specifically to be a part of antifa? I ask that, because a lot of the Dakota Pipeline protesters were homeless, but weren't Antifa. (It's why they refused to leave. They were being fed and had tents. And, this is why they left all "their" cars, tents, and garbage behind. It wasn't theirs to begin with.)

V for anonymous mask
Righteous

Day of the rope awaits all these faggots.

Are you this user?

I met somebody at a homeless drop in center who told me about occupy and how there were a bunch of people around, so I decided fuck it, I'll go check it out. The person (pic related) who told me about definitely was NOT antifa. His friend calls himself "Black Hitler". When I became homeless, I was sort of a newfag on Sup Forums. I met like 4 other Sup Forumstards there and we clicked. They were already pretty redpilled, but all 5 of us were and still are pretty leftist leaning. I didn't really get into protesting until like 2 months after hanging out. Black bloc started trying to passively recruit me later

>leddit
No

That's a screen shot of a text post from here. Some faggot stole it, posted it to reddit, screen shotted it and then posted it here again lol. I just saved it because I forgot to save the original post back in 2012-2013. It originally ended with: "and that's how I became redpilled"

Oh, I forgot about this. This faggot trained the pigeons in the park to come fucking fly over to him and shit on the cops in the process

>the guy who knows Wing Chun
kek

Ah. No, I didn't post to Sup Forums in 2012/2013. I was homeless at the time. I don't think I even visited Sup Forums until 2015, I usually stuck to Sup Forums or, way back when it was still a good board, /x/

Trying to grab him was like trying to grab a fucking greased up deaf guy

What incentives were you offered for participating?

PIC: One of those user is american. Guess who.

Kek yeah that fag on the mobility scooter. There's always trans-disabled people at commie events

This guy was OWS's BIGGEST single enemy
This is Captain Timoney Jr. His father was a well decorated police officer. Jr made it to captain of the 1st Precinct and was transferred out a few years back

Food, protection. I had to worry about niggers jumping me in my sleep when I slept on the street and they would usually have night watchmen to safeguard against any
threats. Later on, when I gained the trust of some people, we broke into a couple abandoned buildings to sleep in. I say "a couple" because the police shut them down pretty quick, usually within 2 months

Is it the one with the Guy Fawkes mask?

Funny thing about OWS. It was stolen from it's original goal. That faggot Aaron Black was among those who did it. BLM, antifag, DNC, likely others. They all brainwashed a vast majority of the people who attended the events

How do these people feed and support themselves if they go to protests every time?

Also do ANTIFA do actual charity events? Imagine the good they could do if instead of going to protests they just did charity work.

As I said before, they dumpster dive food, usually from stores that just threw it away. They also beg for change (see next pic, gotta dig for it)
They don't do charity, they just beg

These are 2 of the Sup Forumstards I mentioned and the person in the hoodie was the one laying down's girlfriend

So you saying ANTIFA is just a bunch of fucking homeless people? I thought they had I phones and what not.

antifa is a trap used on homeless and collage kids.
it works like a cult, the cult owns everything you have so you have to do what they say.

What did you expect it would be, as it clearly didn't meet your noble ideals?

How do you "join" an anti establishment organization?

Did you get a company T-shirt?

Why were you homeless?
Are you doing better?

So, let me know if this rundown is correct.
>The homeless are recruited (sometimes from shelters)
>They are promised food and protection if they decide to "be a part of something" that changes society for the better
>They get their information on where to go primarily via mobile devices that allow them access to Facebook, though some use libraries

If that is all correct, my next questions are:

How do they travel to these events if they are far away, other than hitchhiking?

Is there a specific Facebook account you can confirm that was giving your local leaders marching orders? Or, were all of you just visiting the Facebook page and taking anonymous orders? If so, can you remember an account name?

kek
*farts in german*

Here's just one example. They sit out there all day at these protests begging for donations. People usually bring them food and shit, too

Yep, exactly. I don't have any experience with them recruiting through colleges though, when I went to college, nobody was overly political anywhere. It was just a small community college.

I don't know what I expected. I only really wanted to be able to survive and shit

I was homeless because my parents didn't raise me, like, at all. I was abused as a child and my parents didn't teach me any life skills. I started seeing a psych about 4 years ago and he diagnosed me with PTSD and IED. I collect SSI now and have section 8.

I don't know about shelters. A drop in center is just somewhere that offers showers and meals and are usually only open for a limited amount of time a day. I was street homeless at the time I was "recruited".
One of the ways a lot of people would move around by bus. They would use funds they got from panhandling and take a greyhound places far away. One time, we went to DC with Aaron Black and he charted a bus with the DNC's money
Most of the facebook events were obfuscated. They would have facebook pages make the events and people who knew the organizers would send out invites for everybody on their friends list and it would become a giant fucking chain of invites. I'll see if I can find some events that are recent, they would just send the invites to literally everybody they could, even cops that infiltrated their facebook friends

Oh sorry to hear that buddy.

You should start doing charity for the homeless yourself because of your life journey you would be good at it.

Remember if good people are not doing good for others vile people will fill in the gaps to take advantage of those in need.

That's because "movement" like OWS are fucking honeypots engineered by Soros et al. They pick some goal which sounds reasonable, then deploy their agents to brainwash the attendants to become their useful idiots.

I really appreciate you taking the time to talk about this. Any recent Facebook invites you could share screenies of would be very helpful.

My next question is with regard to "uniforms," weapons, and signs. Were these things made from scavenged materials, or were these provided to you? Were they provided upon arrival at an event, or prior to one? If they were provided, do you any idea of where they came from?

I have, I just haven't done it in awhile. I think that I should though. I'll think of something, thanks man

Dude, you wouldn't fucking believe it unless you were there yourself. I knew a lot of people who agreed with me on a lot of shit and we were all centrists. They've since turned to fucking antifags and they even attended (((milo))) protests. I don't know what the fuck happened to these people. It's like they were stripped of their identity and replaced with somebody else

You know, I originally said I was going to lurk in and out of the thread, I'm fucking playing Elite: Dangerous (pic related, screenshot) and I haven't fucking played a single second since I started this thread

There was never a "uniform". People never said anything about a dress code and everybody already had everything they needed. If people wanted gas masks, they would have to go out and buy them themselves, or ask for parts of the donated money pool they had to go buy them. The only things that were brought in were meals and they came from places like Food Not Bombs and a couple other volunteer organizations

youtube.com/watch?v=zBDXHZ0ZSz8

same bitch?

HAPPENING: Leaked Antifa Training Manual
>HAPPENING: Leaked Antifa Training Manual

Not sure, don't recognize her

Oops, I ignored the first part. I looked and it doesn't look like I've been invited to any events recently. Lemme see if anybody's shared one to their profiles

It will help you, I promise.

I was also severely abused as a child but thankfully I have a large family so I never ended up homeless.

Tried to kill myself thrice, even shattered allot of my front teeth from when I tried to hang myself. Never ever had hope for life until I started helping others and eventually the organization gave me an actual position so I now get payed to help people.

It will turn your life around.

they hate israel because they love muslims. thats all. they are entirely clueless about the jew.

wtf why do all these faggots look alike, you'll find the exact same faces here in revolutionary leftard circles

Oh shit, I'm gonna have to have a look at this. I never got in deep enough with them to see their training manuals and shit

I think there's a soup kitchen in my neighborhood, I'll go see if they need any help

Yeah, but that means they can be redpilled

Here's a screenshot of a couple events attended by some antifags, at least that they put on facebook

if you were actually at OWS can you explain why you let the cops herd you onto that bridge and just calmly let them arrest you one by one?

I don't really give a shit about antifa desu

Drugs and sucking dick is my guess

I wasn't involved in that march, so I can't tell you what the fuck those niggers were doing. I don't know anybody who was arrested on the Brooklyn Bridge, either. I heard that a lot of them abandoned the movement after that shit happened cuz they were afraid they would never have a job.

Reminds me of when as a student I was involved with the leftists over general cuts and anti-tuition fees activism over here in 2010 and early 2011. Went from protests and occupying a university building to getting involved with the actual hardcore antifas later on. Joining the latter was surprisingly what redpilled me though and completely changed my mindset and has left me moving further and further to the right since.

The earlier general left populist stuff was fine at the time and a bit of a laugh but the first time I actually went along with the antifas to one of their efforts to 'shut down' an EDL march was all I needed to see to see sense again. They were treating pakis and Muslims like they were fucking celebrities or something cheering them on for joining us and chanting all kinds of shit about being black, brown, yellow, white and proud while throwing missiles at the police and EDL. It made me feel sick to watch and realise these people just want to destroy the same background I came from and hate the people trying to protect us or make us realise the shit these toxic parallel mudshit communities are causing for us. I left in disgust well before it finished and never spoke to any of them again or had anything else to do with the left-wing groups I was involved in. I don't think I've ever felt so ashamed of myself for anything else more than ever standing up and being counted with those scumbags.

Although at the same time I think more people should be exposed to antifa. It'd redpill the fuck out normies like I was at the time to realise just how degenerate and wrong in the head they are.

I really appreciate your input. Anything that lends insight into how people are recruited for this is valuable. Exploiting the homeless (and the mentally unstable homeless as well) is the lowest of lows. Having the security of a "safe space" (i.e., home, not what these degenerates claim a safespace is) is the very basic human need on a psychological level.

In your experience, how easily were people radicalized to the point of inciting violence? Were those mostly the people who had psychological issues to begin with, or did you know people like yourself who engaged in this behavior out of survival instinct?

Is turnover high? I would imagine lots of people get into this without really knowing what they're doing, then see the antics and pass.

I feel that the radicalization process was one that took awhile for them to brainwash people. It seems some people were more predisposed to it than others. They tried to brainwash me and the other Sup Forumstards, but it didn't work. When it came to inciting violence, it was a mob mentality. One person did something, the rest would fall in line and start fucking shit up too. The usually planned it ahead and there were times I said we should break shit and they said not to, it wasn't the right time to act. One of the things they preached was solidarity.

No idea, as far as I know, once they got brainwashed, they never broke out of it. You either leave before the brainwashing or you're a drone

Found another event, one that's upcoming

That makes sense.

Your "handlers" (for lack of a better word) - Can you share information about them? These people who tried to radicalize you, and who called the shots at these protests... Were these people like Wing Chun guy, or were these people from outside who would come in? Can you think of anything at all that would help identify them?

Maybe you can go undercover and get names of more members and give said names to police and post them here as well so either way they will be brought to justice by either being arrested or relentlessly trolled.

I always felt like the people who handed out marching orders were just foot soldiers themselves. Antifag is really fucking shady, they don't want people knowing who the organizers really are. Also, this is how fucking easy it is to redpill these cucks, at least against jews
They've been arrested before
The fucking justice system just releases them, though they're usually getting arrested for lesser charges than inciting riots

I swear I hit control V

do they really have some sort of political plan for what would happen after the "revolution"

This guy is the organizer for

I would assume they do. They want to make a second USSR with open borders and shit. I never really talked to them about their end game and I feel like a lot of these niggers just wanted to be destructive

>self identified nazi groups were skinhead redneck faggots
Skinheads are fucking pieces of shit. Hitler would have gassed them.

Oh yeah, I've talked to real NatSocs and I know full well how much they hate those meth head faggot.

Here's a facebook page that's giving out marching orders

even making an honest attempt at trying to figure out their plan, I just can't imagine how they think open borders, anarcho-communism would work. These people NEED government. Disarming the public and murdering dissidents is not optional for communist revolution.

>Kentucky
Really outnumbered there...

I'll let the noose do the grabbing, thank you kindly.

I appreciate the links to the Facebook pages.

I have a question about the drop in shelters you mentioned earlier. Do you remember who was organizing those? How did you know where to find them? People recruiting for radicalization sure seem to know how to find them.

Oh
One thing antifags really like to go to recruit people are these things events call "rainbow gatherings". They're held by old hippies and a bunch of homeless dirty kids go there (dirty kid is a term used for people who train hop and hitch hike)

They're fucking retards. Like I said, I think they just wanna be destructive. A few of the fucks I knew, like hoodie guy earlier, came from rich families. I'm gonna try to find more pics of him, he's the one who tried to get me to join them

Drop ins are organized by non profits, they have outreach teams that go out and find homeless people and give them information about them. They're not shelters, shelters let you stay in beds and shit. Drop ins are more like youth centers if you've ever been to one of those

Well that makes sense. They would want to recruit people who have "learned the ropes" of grifting, so to speak, and would be able to travel to events. Is this connected to "The Rainbow People"?

I've never been homeless. (Thank GOD. I am really sorry for your experience, btw. I'm glad you are doing better.) Could you walk me through the process of how you would find out about these drop ins? Were these things published in papers? Flyers left around? Some place on the Internet?

prettty much what I expected, but I was hoping there was more substance to it. pretty funny a movement like this can win over thousands of people

thx for the insight user

The people who organize it don't really have a political agenda, antifa just goes there cuz it's a bunch of potential people to brainwash

So there's 2 ways you would find out about them. Either you would meet the outreach team, they go out and tell people about the place and give them socks, water and snacks, among other things. The other way you would find out is by being told by other homeless people. Being homeless is a very "each one teach one" lifestyle. You're not going to survive on the streets very long if you don't know what the fuck you're doing

Honestly, I wish I had more to give you. They never revealed who their organizers were. I'm inclined to believe they're being puppeteered by some shadow government and on some lower level, possibly some remnants of the USSR. I wouldn't say it's ZOG, cuz why would ZOG organize something that is against (((israel)))?

Just make anonymous tips to the police when you know one of them is involved in something actually illegal like drug dealing.

They never really fucked around with that. If anything, they would just buy drugs and consume them. I never saw them exchange money to even go have somebody else buy drugs. They would just go out, buy shit with their own money and share it. Hell, even fucking junkies would pool their money to buy drugs, but not them. Though, to be fair to antifag, they were only smoking weed and weed is cheap as fuck in NYC

Here's another pic of hoodie man, aka Kitty. I believe he's in contact with behind the scenes people. His parents have money and he's the one who tried to personally get me to join them

Leftists hating israel is actually an unintended side effect of the jewish agenda, it's usually a good indicator that these people are truely the useful idiots who fell for the indoctrination.

The guy kneeling is also antifag and the redneck from Iowa with the glasses is homeless antifag

I've posted like 3 pics with the guy from Iowa in the background of them, here's a close up

All 3 of these guys are antifag. The one with the guitar lives in Houston TX

Overall, from your experience at least, what would you say their capability of violence is? I know the wing chung guy could be a problem but I've noticed a lot of these bums play themselves up as a greater threat than they are. Thoughts?

The worst they can do is cause destruction. They're too pussy to shoot a gun or kill somebody. You don't even have to ask me that to know that. All they do is get into melee combat. If you go up against them with guns, they stand no fucking chance. The worst they'll do is molotov you

OP, I'm seeing some pretty solid tie-ins today between the radicalization of students and the radicalization of the homeless. Did you encounter many students at drop ins, food banks, etc? Did you notice (if it's even possible) a remarkable number of students attending the same protests you attended? Were you ever called to attend a student protest on a campus?

you've done a good thing today, user.

>The worst they'll do is molotov you
Solid advice. I'll be sure to keep my CC on me more often from now on. Do you know if they are trying to train more with guns, other than the stuff they have put on youtube?

I never encountered people who were obviously students. If they were, they masqueraded as homeless. Yes, I did notice a significant number of students in a lot of protests. There was a protest I attended at Pace University one time and we also had these red squares in solidarity with students in the Montreal debt strike

I haven't been involved with them since 2014/2015. I have no idea if they're involved with firearms. They have a lot of undercover cops trying to infiltrate them and guns are EXTREMELY illegal in NYC, so if they do any kind of firearm training, they don't do it here.

They have slang for jail time in NYC. They call a year in jail a "bullet", because if you're caught with a single fucking live round without a license, you get an automatic felony sentence for a minimum of one year