What does this picture tell us about modern society?

What does this picture tell us about modern society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The end is near?

It tells us that women are self-centered and self-aggrandizing creatures. But we already knew that.

Women are narcissistic sluts.

That women, albeit unknowingly and well intentioned, destroy civilization when they leave the kitchen.

the average iq is 100

The one guy wants a picture of Hillary Clinton while all of the broads want pictures of themselves with Hillary Clinton

millenials

Women were a mistake.

Always wondered how many of them took selfies of themselves on the night they found out she lost

Yeah it's basically a live action version of this

we are individuals over all, I don't think that a generation can be that homogeneous and different than the precursore one, then it's just a not that recent aspect that affects the population science mass capitalism born in 50's, the trends

Women were a mistake
Smartphones were a mistake
Democracy was a mistake
The internet was a mistake

I liked the shoop that put Trump in the top right corner

this basicly

Fucking normies don't know how to buy clothes that fit them.
>Oversized suits and t-shirts everywhere

>in a civil war, liberals will be taking selfies of themselves on the front lines
it tells me that we will slaughter them

ALL OF THEM

Sam Hyde's assessment of these people was on point.

Nobody wants to look at Hillary Clinton?

Lol

From #UglyChelsea vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE

>2.) dumb ass fucking women. Women who actually think you can say "we love you sir" and it will make this gut wrenching conflict go away. the girl in the audience taking creepshots of me because im tall and looked like a freak, and she was showing off pictures of how great hillary looked in her pantsuit like a barbie doll "she looks so great, can you imagine having that as your president"... probably couldnt name one position on hillary's platform, just spouts feel good vagueries like "make gays equal" and "make the world better, not worse"... these women need husbands. Also: the guy who is staring around and the VO says "you let another man sleep with your wife", i'd put that guy in the same category as women. When the inside of your brain is just like a big bouncy castle with pinwheels and lemon drop candy like that guys head is you might as well be a woman. It's like Ellen Degeneres saying "i just want everybody to get along"... this is a good attitude for a daycare teacher or a momma but lookup pictures of libya for fucks sake.

Hilldawg is Medusa and must be looked at indirectly?

It tells me that people are only interested in what will get likes. Back then, it was hilarity clintonthat they thought got likes because of the MSM.

Lately people have woken up to the fact they are propaganda pawns.

fuck off tripfag

even when women like you, they'll still turn their back on you.

Islam can't come soon enough.

Just like Medusa.
Fucking Gorgon.

well at least they're smart enough to not be turned to stone

SMD Bitch
Hate me cuz you aint me

It proves that the second American Civil War will end as quickly as it started.

Why do so many "empowered" women are so quick to reinforce female stereotypes? Do they even have any self awareness?