Seattle bar being annihilated on social media for "transphobia"

Their crime? Kicking out jock-strap wearing SJW's blasting loud music at night after receiving complaints

Check out these yelp reviews, holy fuck:
yelp.com/biz/the-lookout-bar-and-grill-seattle

Facebook page taking a beating too: fb.com/pg/lookoutseattle/reviews/

Guess how the complainants look?

Yes

>qtpoc foxl

wut

who is this semen demon

Shitposts like this should get someone banned.

>seattle bar

Nothing of value was lost.

They did not have several genderfluid staff, gender neutral bathrooms with A.I.D.S covered gloryholes, a rainbow flag, and modern "artwork" depicting homosexual sex hanging on their walls.
Those white cis male monsters brought this on themselfs!

>queer-trans-people-of-color folks
We 1984 now, you better learn your Newspeak, grandpa

>QTPOC
I read this as cutie person of color, but I don't think that's what it's supposed to be

the novel academic term for "nigger faggots"

Here is a question. Suppose you started a bar/restaurant/whatever that doesnt allow niggers, gays, trans, etc.

Is this legal? Could you do this to frost the asses of a maximum number of liberals?

Is qtpoc a qt trap rapper?

>qtpoc folx

Are there people in America actually as brainwashed as in the OP or is it just internet trolls?

I'm having trouble comprehending that people like that can actually exist IRL.

Laqueefa Starchild Jones

Yelp blows. Cant write a review without downloading the app. Like bitch i was trying to do YOU a favor. Never mind then

It's easier to create a private club and have "membership applications" at the door.
Not sure how it will hold up in court depending on where you are.

>their disregard for qtpoc folx,

Hah, it's located on Capitol Hill. It's not any of the things they claim it is. Some freaks are just using the 'bat signal' for faggots and freaks to try and get some vengeance.

There's zero chance this is real.

nuke wa state for the love of god.

i live in (capitol hill seattle)

answer: yes.

get gassed. this is your fault.

Sir/ma'am the preferred nomenclature is 'faggots of niggerdom' (FON). It's current year, please check your privilege.

Can you give more details. I still don't grasp what this shit is about. Did the owners kick out the band they hired or did a bunch of faggots waltz in and caused shit?

Looks like i know where i'm taking all my business now

Yeah, I don't speak Fag either.

Just the region between olympia and the cascades. Tacoma, Olympia, Seattle and Everett have all become embarrassments to Washingtonians. East of the cascades are mostly conservative farmers. The peninsula, also is mostly worth saving.

at my old apartment there was homeless faggots outside my window banging on trash can drums 5 nights a week.

have we found, dare I say it, /ournightlife/?

Nobody takes Yelp reviews seriously anymore. Restaurants getting 2 star reviews because another customer blocked you in, or showing up to a bakery cafe when they close at 3:00 pm and bitching about the lack of pastry selection. Utterly worthless app.

Sadly there's zero chance it's true. They got kicked out for being drunk retards, and they're using the most reliable method they know to destroy a place.

only legal if you can back that up religiously, although I think some states are forcing normal people to be tolerant of these retards, religious beliefs or not. but combine that as a backup to the private club vibe you should be fine

Yeah, I've been to The Lookout a few times when a friend used to live over that way. Not a bad place actually, I remember liking the food but I don't remember what I had.

Washington has a mini white ethno-state. Cascadia.

plenty of based people here, especially east. beautiful country too. quintessential white man rugged green acreage.

unfortunately we've been inundated with out of staters who come here to work at liberal indoctrination camps (think san fran jr) and because theyre faggots and want to fuck other faggots

just fuck my whole shit up senpai

If I were a Jewish club owner, I would use this witch hunt brigade as a cudgel against the competition.

Jersey here, they are terrified to call dogshit what it is, thanks partially to your fellow (((people))) who wormed their way into politics.

Basically, the bar allows people to play their own music on the patio. This group (non cis, trans etc.) organised a meetup on said patio in advance with the manager but came in wearing basically nothing and blasted music. The bar received complaints about the music and asked them to shut it down, and then the following happened

Sounds like the group brought in their own DJ, neighbors complained about shitty music, owners kick them out.

Trump is going to win 48 states in 2020.

this is why you dont give people special rights. you create a victim class who realize they can use it to get whatever the fuck they want and avoid all responsibility.

you'd think we'd have learned our lessons with nogs.

We should use it on random bars. Just post extremely long stories anonymously on Reddit, some of them should catch on.

or just find bars that allow this bullshit and use it on them

Cutie-poc (like cutie-pie, but if you're HIV+) fox (they're furries).

I appreciate the Sup Forums lust for lulz, but I feel bad about attacking random small businesses when this weaponized faggotry could be used against (((the ones))) who encouraged it to begin with. Anyone want to bet Orthodox Synagogues and community centers are not safe spaces for QTPOC folx?

It's over. Damage was done.

Hey now. Don't talk shit about Tacoma. Compared to Seattle, Tacoma is way less degenerate. You will never see a group of transfags out drinking in downtown Tacoma and the niggers stay in their own areas (which isn't downtown).

Sounds like an oasis worth checking out

Wait....it sounds like they didn't even hire this DJ. They just showed up and decided they were going to play there.

They're giving it free advertising. No SJW faggots? I'm there!

Kek

>bougie

these weirdoes are commies too

Tory gov makes CNN fake news whilst Alex Jewnes runs distraction to cover it up

Used to live near there. If you're a degenerate already and drink go to the Lookout. One of the owners is from Boston, her name is Karen and she's a fucking riot. Would go back to that garbage town just to shoot the breeze with her. A true breathe of fresh air in a stifling city.

It could be worse. At least they're not having to face the evergreen students

If a place gets reviews from SJWs like this, is usually increases the business to a place. Unless the bar specifically catered to the mentally unhinged already, most people are going to see it as a good sign.

finding out that a local bar was kicking out trannies and sjw freaks would make me want to go there more, not less.

Jesus I can't believe this shit is still going on

i thought cheeto hitler was supposed to gas these fucks already

It's nice to see menus and sort by distance is handy if you travel a lot for work. You could pull the same info off Google, but it's more conveniently packaged with the yelp app.

Also, getting a message that I was banned for ban evasion back in November for a post on Sup Forums? What the fuck hiroshimoot?

Doesn't Yelp have some policy to remove fake reviews?

Just say you only serve Muslims.

SCC thanks Yelp. All future permits and licenses requested by Yelp will now be expedited.

Were they strumming on some streetlights?

washington is really threatening california for the title of shitiest state in the US

You on mobile?

Restart your phone

This is the legendary beast, Behbe-Mahma Ng'a, Destroyer of Cities

Half the one star reviews are women, most of them complain about waiting for service.
We have a joke in the industry, Yelp is a great place to find out what Asian women think.
Also, if you buy into the service, they delete one star reviews for you, so it's pretty much worthless.

why has it become taboo or politically incorrect to want to have small segregations, places where you can relax with like-minded people, without being called out for racism, sexism, or whatever other ism happens to be trending.

I mean as a straight guy, I wouldn't choose to spend time at a gay bar, because that's not the kind of place that offers any interest to me. I respect that the gay bar is for people who are different than me, and wouldn't expect a gay bar to do anything to make the environment more welcoming for straight people.

So if someone wants an area that's tailored to straight, white people, and inhospitable to those who aren't straight and white, how is that somehow evil or wrong? Whole thing blows my mind.

They arnt. I knew a nigger jew once, and he has mad stories about the racism in the synagogue.
Everything from constant stares of all kinds to being blatantly told he isnt really a jew. Funny thing is that he got it from his moms side so by their rules, he actually is one.

You sound like a reasonable low-melanin individual, user. Too bad for you most people are dumb as bricks. The sooner you come to terms with it, the happier you will be in this world of suffering.

>trashy people act like garbage at open mic event
>restaurant, patrons and neighbors are annoyed
>restaurant asks them to leave
>reeeeeeeeeeee oppressed

This is what leftist victimology creates. Where assholes claim discrimination for being shitheads, and virtue signalers have their back without any knowledge of events.

It's the easiest way to slander someone. Just call them a racist or whatever phob or a pedo.

There are areas that tailor to straight white men. They are called gay bars.

10/10

we should give you Reparations my nigga

kek we need more reviews like this
make the sjw's look even more retarded

Use guerrilla mail or 10 minute mail and a VPN and write one lol

Bumpin

Writing some good reviews

Good , it's time to say NO to gayniggers!

>user, you wouldn't really go to this homophobic, transphobic, racist bar, would you?

She's a disgusting faggot lover, who cares what she thinks or says.

How can anyone trigger this.. jesus

What the fuck even is that?

>cis queers
What did they mean by this?

>SJWs loudly complain on social media about it not being friendly to them, promise to stay away

Somehow I think they'll be fine.

Does communism extend to equal property rights for everyone? Like if I wanted to go squat in Kmart, I could and they can't kick me out? Or if I wanted to sing in a bar, I could and they can't touch me?

It's in your land, too, schlomo. It originates from your diseased genes.

Oh no, people who would never go there complaining about a place they've never been. While anyone who has had to deal with those same annoying cunts will now support them out of principle while not virtue signalling about doing this on social media.

Everytime this happens, the owners should set up a go fund me for 'defense' against these people. Big bucks to be made

>How can anyone trigger this.. jesus
sure thing I'm on it, got any suggestions?

You should all be leaving 5 star reviews on their fb page. Make it as triggering as possible.

This.

The left hasn't figured out their base are exploiters. Then they cry when the right exploits their shit against them, suddenly realizing how full of shit the whole system is. Then they go right back to their shit system, unironically.

underrated

Someone please explain "qtpoc folx" then kys for knowing what it stood for

Frequent patrons definitely would donate.

Queen Trans people of Color. Come on Mexico.

Quick Transexual People on Cocaine and Furry Occult "Large" Xenophiles.

I'm having a good time bashing the gays right now