Should Japan start accepting mass immigration...

Should Japan start accepting mass immigration? It doesn't look like there's any other solution to their population problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASEt-mpCrGA&t=4s
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't need mass immigration. They just need the white Chads who are already living there to mass impregnate Japanese women.

Absolutely not

no, leave the nips alone you dog

>The world is overpopulated. Don't have children for the planet's sake. Eat lettuce, too.
>First world countries will collapse because of low birth rates. We must do something about this. Let's import third worlders.

Pick one only.

why did you take off your proxy?

Mandatory testosterone injections for young males. Problem solved

>American flag

Trust burgers to want other countries destroyed.

(((American))) flag

>Should Japan start accepting mass immigration?

No.

Just have a constant rotation of visitors but avoid cultural dilution caused by permanent residents from other countries.

That and get some south korean seed in the mix: I mean, it is a spectrum from the south to the north of the japense islands, and some of it probably came from SK mainland thousands of years ago initially.

>increase birth rates slightly
>import temporary workers from phillipines to care for elderly
>allow population to fall
>keep developing robots to replace foreign labour
>seel robots to the rest of the world
>???
>profit

Just increase the productivity of workers per capita. Then you have a valuable middle class rather than a bunch of worthless peasant-

Oh thats what (((they))) are aiming for. Nevermind

>implying
We've been buddies since 1945. Hell, Douglas MacArthur was the Gaijin Shogun until he died, begone Jews trying to disrupt our peace and prosperity.

>>increase birth rates slightly

easy. import mainland south korea semen in tanker trucks for distribution of japanese single working women.

no you should not look at sweden for an example of what happens when you open the floodgates to people with incompatibel cultures in.

"democracy" is rule of the majority the stupid.
its just a fact that there will be so many of them at one point that they have a lot of "democratic" power to irreversably change the country and its valeu's/culture.

why would you want to fill japan with single mothers?

ITT
Shills and westerners debating on a country they wish they could be apart of.
Japan will never be anything but homogenous. Once the low birthrates are the only ones left the birthrates will pick back up. Yakuza would literally never allow mass immigration like the EU has allowed.

Btw to all my EU brothers and sisters:
Nice going on joining a federation you can't directly influence. Was a super good idea. I'm glad it's working out for you.

New thread topic: When will we Americans receive refugee immigration from Western Europe to USA from all the whites being displaced?

Japan does not have a population problem, Jesus Fuck.
How did liberals go from saying we're over-populated (we are) to saying we don't have enough population.
Japan has the most densely populated city in the fucking world. How the fuck are they having a population issue? How retarded can the left get?

Serious question - why do your people feel like it's a birthright to immigrate to the US?

forgot to put your proxy on, David-san?
there's a special place in hell for shitposters like you
kys faggot

No, fuck you.

abe will fix it with more family anime

quiet you!

If they do have immigration only other Asians should be allowed in and made to fully integrate. Same way I'm supportive of white immigration to white countries but nobody else

No they just need the natural cycle of things to take its course. They will rebound.

Saged.

Look at all those Swedish rape babies.

Uncommon-ish

no

Japan can fix all of it's issues EZ

We need a bigger SDF: Anime w/ recruitment propaganda

We need more people: Anime w/ stable loving relationships between adults with kids

We need more productivity: Robots

We need more senior care: Robots and Temp SEA workers

They do not need it

No, just leave them alone. Their is no 'population problem' in Japan. They simply don't need more people to run their society effectively. Robots are gonna take all those shitty tasks.

>Should Japan start accepting mass immigration? It doesn't look like there's any other solution to their population problem.
Population problems fix themself you fucking idiot.

Japan's population will stabilize once it drops down to a more manageable level. That's all this is, is a natural population change and it will do no good to try to force it to keep growing. It's the same thing all over the world - populations naturally stop growing once they hit a certain point simply because they can't manage too many people at once. Trying to force constant unending growth is a very bad thing.

The population of Japan has never been so low am I right? Look into the history of Europe and population declines. Every time a plague or massive war wiped out the population, the people advanced and prospered. Technology and living conditions improved throughout the ages when it happened. The only time I can think it didn't was in the Soviet Union but communism was at fault there.

Why is a lowering birthrate in a 99.99% ethnically homogeneous country and issue? As long as there isn't any mass immigration, the Japanese genome will remain pure and original. In fact there should be more jobs available as more older people retire, resulting in a new baby boom. This is all propaganda.

They feel entitled to earning more money. Plus, we have a mentality where if we can get away with breaking a law we will do it. So the fact that it's illegal is of little consequence. Sorry.

Think of old westerns where justice and injustice is taken upon by individuals. Where there is no Sherrie in town, and if you can break the law without getting caught that makes you a badass. This mentality is still prevalent.

*Sheriff

Your people suck, sorry mate. But with that mentality your country is doomed to be a shithole forever.

What they mean is... we dont have enough population to keep wages devalued.
Bohoo, CEO oldfags have to take a paycut. Bohoo shitjobs have to pay more. Bohoo we have to grow the middle class. Bohoo housing will become cheaper.

Whats that? Declining population in a highly populous nation is not a big deal after all? Call me when you live in a nation of 4 million natives having to support an ever growing amount of immigrants.

What problem? I see homeostasis. Do they not teach you children science any more?

They don't need that, they can create babies in factories, mass orgies and shit...

>population problem
Elaborate.

they should only ban hentai and the problem would be solved

The (((population problem))) isn't actually a problem, so no.
>dude our country's population is poised to drop by 30%
>oh nice, less traffic, less competition for jobs, housing should be more affordable, I can finally get promoted and buy a house, maybe I'll even want to start a family then ha ha
>no listen we have to bring 5,000,000,000 violent muslims from durpakhastan or else the entire economy and infrastructure will crumble literally overnight

The white man is conflicted on Japan allowing more immigration.

On the one hand, the white man fantasizes about Japan opening the floodgates so he can easily move to Japan and live out his anime/hentai fantasy of getting a Japanese wife, becoming a Japanese citizen, and being accepted by Japanese people.

On the other hand, he doesn't want Japan to open the floodgates because if they do, once he moves there, he'll have to compete with "brown people" who are also moving there for Japanese wives and the attention of Japanese people that makes him feel like a special snowflake.

I enjoy watching the white man's head explode over this dilemma.

Yes of course, they need to pay me to breed with their women.
After all I would be giving up so much here.

Yeah, 100%. I actually moved back two months ago. It was heavy on my conscience. Also Mexican-Americans are fucking turds. My dream is to marry a catholic Mexican qt and have my children never migrate to US.

>On the other hand, he doesn't want Japan to open the floodgates because if they do, once he moves there, he'll have to compete with "brown people" who are also moving there for Japanese wives and the attention of Japanese people that makes him feel like a special snowflake.
As a member of one of those brown people I can asure you that we usually side with whites and help them get the girls, but ofc we do get the best ones.
As long as this hierarchy is followed there is no problem at all.

>muh endless growth
>muh population race
>muh growth-based economics

just no.

japan doesnt need to grow. it doesn't even need to maintain its current population to thrive. the issue lies with the glut of elderly japanese. temporary foreign workers have taken care of the lack of manual labour. old age will take care of the imbalance.

The face of OP.

>implying Americans do not share the exact same mentality except for maybe hardcore protestants

Hell no. Thats why they invest in robotics, to replace the lost population. They have a shit ton of vending machines, which says a lot.

No thanks, it's not ultra difficult to move there if you aren't an autistic neet and have an education. I can live out the animu dream whenever I choose, since the jobhunt isn't too atrocious, in fact I might do that if my nation continues to be cucked for much longer

The Jews will target Japan next, so don't worry. They'll be accepting 100k "refugees" per year whether they like it or not.

>we have a mentality where if we can get away with breaking a law we will do it
Well that explains the corruption

thrive or die with your own fucking people

The Aussie, behind every shitpost

You seem to be mistaken good friend.
Western countries have to fall first
and Australia hasn't been flooded yet
neither has New Zealand

The jews are targeting the majority white countries cause of "diversity"

It is not a problem retard

Interestingly, it goes back to colonial times when Mexico was part of the Spanish Crown, 500 years ago.
There was this phrase referring to new laws and orders sent from Spain across the Atlantic: "se obedece pero no se cumple" meaning, " [the law] will be obeyed but not fulfilled." So they would add the new law to the books, but it was obeyed or not at the discretion at viceroys and other public officials.

There is. It's called "automation".

You know, that thing the Japs have been moving toward since the 1980's?

There literally is no problem

NO, they souldn't. If they do it, Japan will no longer exist.

Dont they all get married by like 14?

No, they can just have a smaller population instead.

Not married, but pop out a kid. Probably 1/5th of them.

There is no problem.

He might be shitposting but Japan will be targeted hard once the 2020 Olympics will come around. Say goodbye to your precious lolicon you weebs.

>overpopulated archipelago
>needs foreigners

There is no problem with a declining population. Growth for growths' sake is the same dynamic used by a virus. So what, their GDP figures will be lower going into the future? Who really gives a shit? They're all made up anyway, especially since 2008 when all CBs started mass QE programs and interest rate cuts - the global economy as a whole is so distorted now that the official figures really don't mean anything anymore.

A declining population is good at this stage in the life of a developed country - it means deflation and thus a higher standard of living due to lower living costs in the long run. Don't fall for the Keynesian nonsense that deflation is a bad thing.

>country they wish they could be apart of.

I know this might be a surprise to you, but not everyone on Sup Forums is a delusional weeb with a boner for anything Japanese

Are you insane?

No that would threaten the Japanese people.
What they should do instead is pay otaku to have sex, like give ppl incentives for having kids.
If you have a kid your rent is 50% off and you get free food. (Just like the dems and niggers in the US).

And a nigger was a samurai.

>Up there in highest density per sq mile cities
>Stop having kids to stop population growth
>Population begins decreasing as planned
>GUIZ JAPAN IS DYING!

Stfu

Why is it bad that their population is falling? Isn't Japan too crowded anyway?

WE

WUZ

SAMURAI

AND

SHIEEET

yes, its about time for me to have acess to my japanese waifu!!!!

Um sweetie, Asian and White aren't races

You mean Japanese should accept other mongoloids

Same way Europe is accepting Caucasian Middle Easterners

its a problem in the countryside where schools are operating with only a handful of children who all leave to the big cities.

only the old people still live there, it's kind of sad really.

And no one wants to raise kids in the city so they have one if any kids.

It's a standard population dynamic though.

population> overshoot> decline> level off

it's genuinely not a big deal.

No. They'll be perfectly fine, while we drown in shit
Also, robotics.
/thread

Nice try though.

Thumbs up for this.

This or just start genetically enchance yourselves to produce more testosterone

>muh rare flag may may
Shut the fuck up.

no japan should let a majority of their population die and create a self sustained island. seriously they have 127 million people on those island i don't think it would hurt to downsize a little

(((They))) are absolutely targeting Japan. There are already Jewish journalists writing articles in Japanese about multiculturalism, shaming Japanese racism, and promoting interracial relationships. There is already a legal proposal being pushed through to approve a foreign "temporary workforce" to compensate for the labor requirements for the Tokyo Olympics.
Oh, and before Germany called their sandniggers "refugees", they called them a "temporary workforce."

Was walking around Tokyo last week, took pic related.

Make no mistake, they're already there, and are coming soon in unprecedented numbers.

>Unity in Diversity

There you have it. At least we have till 2020.

Who on earth are Asians supposed to lookep up to a challenge now? China is a way bigger asshole than Japan historically and South Korea is way up its own ass to do anything. Singapore don't even care about it.

Just like Sweden and Germany, Japan's own people will be the eventual undoing of their society, welcoming in foreign hordes of destruction with open arms:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASEt-mpCrGA&t=4s

There is only one, final solution to this: The Jew must be beaten at his own game. Japan must uphold traditionalism, homogeneity, and reject immigration. They must take every point in The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, and turn them upside down; pushing against each carefully constructed method of Zionist attack.

This is the only way they can be saved.

The protocols for the unfamiliar:
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

The jews dont like paying first worlders first world wages or having to keep providibg the infrastructure for a high standard of living. So the solution is to flood these countries with spics, niggers, dunecoons, and pooinloos that are used to living 13 people in a 1 room house with minimal utilities. The Japan-is-dying meme is just to pressure them to flood their country with cheap easily controlled peasants. Also they want to destroy homogeneous countries because after everyone is blended up, humans become a standardized low IQ commodity and easily interchangeable. Also the lack of a shared culture and heritage in a nations leaves people socially and politically isolated. So they will be unlikely to cause revolts or revolutions when they see Injustice done onto their country men because they feel no attachment to them

>common sense
wish more people could make common sense conclusions

Only the blacks have it. You'd realize that if you weren't a monkey yourself

Japs dont have a population problem, the elderly will die off, space will be vacated, then the young will procreate more, its just a natural cycle that we shouldnt be trying to control in favor of social security and GDP

At most they should deport their elderly to their useless islands

>unmarried
well thats not weird.
its not same as single mom

I hope so. I'm fucking goooone if I can get a job and a visa.

inb4 weeaboo I don't give a fuck this was the plan all along

Can someone explain to me where this fucking fatuous notion came up that a low birth right is a bad thing?
>increased proportional food production and decreased food consumption
>fewer environmental problems
>less demand for finite resources
>greater demand for employment
>less risk for the propagation of communicable disease
>diminished prices for property
>overall lowered cost of living
I have no fucking problem with ZPG as a long as immigration is occluded

>Controlled population.
>Problem.
Really jewed me think.

It's basic demography ecology/economy. Nobody has propped up a system where less people can support the aging population.