What does Sup Forums think about Christian black families?

What does Sup Forums think about Christian black families?

Do they get a pass?

No, they get the gas

The suburban black people who hate their own race, and raise families that mimick the white nuclear families are okay with me. Although these couples are very rare to find.

Also, the fat church ladies are tolerable.

only if they go back to africa

No blacks get a pass. None. You all get deported to Liberia.

*glocks your path*

Why are the children lighter than the parents

B L E A C H E D

L

E

A

C

H

E

D

Brainwashed idiots, just like the rest.

THIS IS NOW A THREAD where we discuss the best strategy on how to convert black qts to the Religion of Love (Christianity)

"pass", what pass, you dumbfuck? who cares about "opinion" of these stupid basement dwellers?

you're full of shit

Is this women Italian?

explain

>niggers are ok as long as they larp as white people

BASED

Awoo my fellow MAGApedes, amirite?

most black women are brought up christian, but it doesn't fucking matter because its outdated social conditioning that requires the same kind of reality denying as sjw bs

>>niggers are ok as long as they larp as white people
Yes, and if they keep away from our women

I think I understand your point, I guess...but do you agree with me when I say that the more we ''baptize'' black women with white semen the more we will achieve peace all around the world?

yea more or less lol, I've participated myself

I'm glad to read this. Take out the ''guns''

All blacks are Christian you fucking mong. Although they use God as a way to beg for new shit like cars and stuff. And the fucking grandmothers "catch" the Holy Spirit and faint. Although they aren't really fainting they're just faking for whatever fucking reason. I hope one of them has a stroke and people think that she's cactching the Holy Spirit. Would be funee.

What about heathen black families?

>Fat church ladiea
GIMME SUM LEMONADE

Nope, still non-white apes