Canada’s New Law Lets Govt. Take Kids Away If Parents Don't Accept LGBT Identity

heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/

>A Canadian province has passed a law that gives rights to the government to take away children from families that don’t accept their kid’s chosen “gender identity” or “gender expression”.

>The Supporting Children, Youth and Families Act of 2017, also know as Bill 89, was passed in Ontario by a vote of 63 to 23, The Christian Times reported.

>The law, which replaces old laws governing child protection, foster care and adoption services, instructs all child services and judges, to take into consideration a child’s “race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.”

>Minister of Child and Family Services Michael Coteau, who introduced the bill, said “I would consider that a form of abuse, when a child identifies one way and a caregiver is saying no, you need to do this differently.”

>“If it’s abuse, and if it’s within the definition, a child can be removed from that environment and placed into protection where the abuse stops.”

>The old law used to allow parents to “direct the child’s education and religious upbringing.” The new bill, however, amends such rights of the parents.

>It now emphasizes a child’s “identity and allows parents only to “direct the child or young person’s education and upbringing, in accordance with the child’s or young person’s creed, community identity and cultural identity.”

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
globalnews.ca/news/3506039/woman-isis-knife-attack-toronto-mall/
twitter.com/LukewSavage
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
vice.com/en_uk/article/heres-the-new-bill-canadas-far-right-is-freaking-out-about
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It now emphasizes a child’s “identity and allows parents only to “direct the child or young person’s education and upbringing, in accordance with the child’s or young person’s creed, community identity and cultural identity.”

Ontario children and youth advocate Irwin Elman celebrated the bill and said it signals a “paradigm shift” and creates a “child-centered system of service” with “the commitment to anti-racism and children’s rights.”

b-but I thought it was just a "slippery slope fallacy'!

Will these laws also apply to Muslim families in Ontario?

Of course not.

That would be Islamophobic, which is even worse than other "phobias", like having the phobia that your kid could ruin his life by cutting his dick off and pumping himself full of chemicals at a young age.

Canada is getting almost as bad as Sweden.

Ontario is just ahead of the curve.

>Only Ontario
> I don't fucking care

>implying i wouldn't just kill my mutant kid at that point

Not surprising, child ((protective)) services are kidnappers

Give them a leaf and they'll soon demand the whole tree

He's right. Child abuse must be stopped in it's tracks before it spreads. Holy fucking shit Michael Coteau lynched when?

can canada get any more cucked ?

Yeah if we join the EU

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord dot gg/Tt8Pa

More like slipper slope water slide.

Canada needs to be nuked off the planet before it's too late, sorry for any bros trapped there, but it's true.

imagine that

Based Fred.

This laws only applies to white people. Muslims hate faggots more than anybody else.

Ontario, specifically Toronto, is SJW Central for Canada.

Here's our SJW dike leader experiencing cultural diversity at a mosque - pic related.

>you can abandon your sodomite children legally now

More like give them a bean and soon they'll demand the whole stalk.

The schradenfraude is going to be so good when Canadians go full 1984 to stay committed to "anti-racism," and all it brings them is more suffering.
What even constitutes "abuse" in cases that these children are taken away for LGBT discrimination? They're still going to be miserable in foster care when their superultraliberal new parents can't afford all their hormone treatments and surgeries on an interpretive dancer's wages.

>Now if some super-lib couple decides their boy is really a girl against his wishes he has a means of escape.

I don't see the problem.

That's actually really funny how cucked those leafs are.

canada is dead now

I would be ashamed to be a canadian

please no we have a bad situation even without you
we dont need your cucked laws

globalnews.ca/news/3506039/woman-isis-knife-attack-toronto-mall/

actually this makes so much sense, just make another one if one fails

Keeek

Lmao just mass convert and hang Trudeau already
Enjoy the aids faggot death soon

God, I've always thought Quebec was retarded for wanting to secede, but now I'm starting to want it real bad. Our politician might be retarded, but at least they give in to sjw crap

don't** give in

Don't worry guys climate change is actually real and Mother Nature will wash this all away.

This is the end game of democracy or any form of government, big concentration of power, collectivism and the destruction of any private property (even the lives of you and your family, children and so on will not be yours to command but the state), and statist will defend this somehow.

I know. Every time I find a retarded Canadian SJW online, I almost always find out they're from there, specifically Toronto most of the time., like this fucking faggot:

twitter.com/LukewSavage

I bet 90% of the posters who give the leaf a bad name on Sup Forums are from Ontario. Not that you can't find plenty of them in Vancouver or Montreal, but nothing as bad as Toronto.

MFW thought this was leaf posting, check sauce and it's real! Hahahahaha!

it's like canada is a place from a dystopian made-for TV movie.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Until you realize they voted for it it!

>tfw less than 30 percent of leafs vote.
>tfw beeple died for that thing

>race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression
that redundancy

I fucking hate my country so much. Why are they so fucking suicidal? They openely want to destroy the white population. It's only targeted for white people. The waves of immigration will make sure it will finish them off. It's really sad that people willingly want this with no resistance whatsoever.

>make discord and advertise to faggots who have infiltrated a community concerned about white genocide and subvert it into degeneracy
>log IPs
>???
>No more fags

I love it

I don't know what you faggots do in there, but I hope you get doxxed and hunted down.

Actually quite worrying. Trump won't do something like this, but he can only be president for 8 years at most. After that, this could be the American future.
This is why I am still happy Trump is president even though it does seem to me that he has been somewhat Jewed.
>he will never do some stupid shit like make it legal for the government to take your kids away if you don't buy them tranny pills
>he won't stick his neck out for LGBT degens

Id sooner honor kill my two kids then let that happen.

No joke.
yes im white.
no im not a muzzie.
It would be easier for both of us.

>Why are they so fucking suicidal?

Because of cultural marxist brainwashing, and who controls your media, educational system, government, economy.

We have the same problem here, our state-funded media literally creates video content celebrating white genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

We still don't have it as bad as you or Germany I think. Whites are just too empathetic, and in the last decades too passive so it gets abused like this. And in Sweden your government actively suppresses dissent even more than ours.

rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/

>The number of children feeling the anxiety of being trapped in the wrong body is doubling each year in Sweden, with children as young as six wanting to become the opposite sex, doctors have said, according to local media.

>Last year, a Swedish gender investigation team saw some 197 children and young people keen to undergo analysis to determine their gender identity and become the opposite sex, Louise Frisen, child psychiatrist at the Astrid Lindgren Children’s Hospital in Stockholm, told Swedish daily Aftonbladet.

>“There’s a 100 percent increase in numbers each year,” Frisen said.

>“There [are] more and more young people, and more children coming at very young ages. The increase is identical on the adult side too,” she added.

I'm glad Canada's protecting LGBT kids from crazed religious parents. Whether it's Muslims or Muslim-tier Christians, sometimes the state needs to intervene.

>After that, this could be the American future

We legalized fag marriage in 2005, you did in 2014. So 8-10 years sounds about right if it follows the same progression and nothing major happens.

I'm not Christian or Muslim, and I wouldn't let my kid change his sex just because our fucked up degenerate culture encourages them too, especially considering all the data about kids who change their mind later in life.

>About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older.
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789

>Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

Either way, the government shouldn't have an increasing and detrimental stranglehold on family life like that. Parents should have a right to decide how to raise their kids and protect them from bad social trends. It's like you fuckers just want Muslims to take over to destroy the degenerate society you're promoting.

Where the fuck are you posting from? Inside the building in Belgium?

Nah can't or i would have it

Hey, at least we arent muslims. We have the balls your white liberals leafs dont have to BTFO those islamist in the name of the virgin and jesus. Youll need us.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
>Children as young as FOUR being given transgender lessons which encourage them to explore their 'gender identities'

eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
>Michigan pushes schools to teach transgenderism ‘throughout the curriculum’

The future is the state forcing all children through the same programs in public schools, brainwashing them to want to become the opposite sex, and then getting them to ask for a sex reassignement surgery even when they're too young to understand what's going on, AGAINST THEIR PARENTS' WILL, and then take away the children if they refuse. It's already fucking happening.

You can't make this shit up. It's supposed to be called "progress", with no ill intent or harm behind it.

my fav version yet

>>you can abandon your sodomite children legally now

kek

Why does it bother people so much what some people chooses to identify as? Who cares? It's not personally affecting you. Plus, it's not their fault. They have a mental illness known as gender dysphoria. I'm not trying to sound like a retarded libcuck or anything, but why does it matter so much what someone identifies as? Sure, if they're obnoxious about it than I can understand why you'd get annoyed. But most people experiencing this disorder are usually quiet about it.
>lol but tumblr
They make up a small minority of people who actually suffer from the condition and most of those idiots on tumblr are faking it for attention. There's a lot of more important issues in the world right now to focus on rather than what someone considers themselves to be.

so after you child confesses that its mentally ill you can give it away by not accepting its gender identity and you will never have to see it again? this really sounds horrible

So parents can't raise their children anymore, that's illegal, and now the state will confiscate the kids if the parents try to raise them.

This is some dystopian shit right here, and I bet it will only be enforced when the parents and children are white. I know niggers/spics/chinese try to beat the gay out of their kids.

When they start demanding that the rest of society adhere to their personal view of the world, and then begin using the state to enforce it, that's when it becomes a problem, you no longer have a free and open democratic society, you have a fascist dictatorship.

If you can't figure this out in under 10 seconds, you might be retarded.

They just want to fit in from what I'm seeing. They just want people to accept them. They're banning child abuse from what I'm seeing, so what's the big deal? If your parents we're racist or treated you like shit because you were gay, wouldn't you want to live with someone else? It's exactly the same as here. If you can't accept your child for what they are, you shouldn't be allowed to have a child in the first place.

See above. The Child Aid Society can not remove you from your home if you visit "alt-right" websites for your "own good".

now*

>They're banning child abuse from what I'm seeing

That's already banned. They are literally actually telling you through law, how to raise your kids, what traditions to teach them, how to go about interacting in society, and leaving all that up to the state.

Read a history book about China or something, this sort of thing has happened before, and it has never ended well.

This bill is literally nothing stop freaking out about it

vice.com/en_uk/article/heres-the-new-bill-canadas-far-right-is-freaking-out-about

> literally advocating for a low wage worker class.

Because it's open to abuse. Instead of learning how to be a man and function in society, they can just take the easy way out, get female entitlements and benefits. It incentivizes mediocrity and chips away at the gender norms that are the cornerstone of any succesful society. Feminized men are bad enough. It also skews the demographics and you get more men speaking for women (whether it's for votes, or anything else). If you've ever seen trannies online, you know you don't want that. They claim they're women and have the same whiny and entitled attitude, then they call everything sexist because they apparently learn how to be women in feminist studies, but they also share the worse attributes of men at the same time.

It sounds good on an individual level that you can do whatever you want and be whatever you want to be, but the way it's gonna affect society as a whole is yet to be seen. That's why it needs to be restricted to very fringe cases when they're adults, instead of being normalized and promoted, even to children, which it is now.

The more you normalize it, the more people who would've been fine being a man for their entire life and would've never considered transitioning are likely to do it, often to their own detriment, and their society and family. You have kids who aren't even fully developed yet, aren't old enough to consent to sex let alone anything else, being pushed toward transsexuality and irreversably fucking up their life through media and even schools. If you don't understand the problem behind that, I can't help you. There are 4 year-olds being driven to it, this isn't just about adults.

This shit is just pushed by Jews and their leftist useful idiots to degrade and destabilize Western society. Look at what's happening in Sweden, this isn't normal: But this isn't even about that, this is literally about the government forcing it on families, taking control of our lives and children to push this shit.

ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479

74 (2) A child is in need of protection where,
(e) the child requires treatment to cure, prevent or alleviate physical harm or suffering and the child’s parent or the person having charge of the child does not provide the treatment or access to the treatment, or, where the child is incapable of consenting to the treatment under the Health Care Consent Act, 1996 and the parent is a substitute decision-maker for the child, the parent refuses or is unavailable or unable to consent to the treatment on the child’s behalf;

>yfw when the penectomy pill hits

Now the state schools can push gay LGBT shit at your kids, try to convince them they are so, at least some of them, and then take them away when the parents disagree!
Plus I bet if even parents complain about this being taught at schools, even if their kids aren't gay, something brash might be done.

If you were under the impression that your culture was not under attack, now might be the time to get the fucking impression leafs.

You are fucking blind. They say: your kid has to be genderfluid or we will take them away. Isn't that literally facist?
Why is it okay when left is forcing belief BY LAW?

Also they're not just asking to exist, they're asking for speech laws, affirmative action, bathrooms, constant promotion in media, for it to be taught in schools... it never stops at that.

We really are 40k orkz. With our combined psychic autism we shape reality.

That's pretty stupid, I'll say that. They shouldn't be looking through people's history like that and removing them from their homes without their consent because of some political opinions should be illegal.
You wouldn't want to raise your kids like trash though, right? I think everyone should be treated with respect no matter what race, gender, sexuality, religion etc. So I find it understandable that if the child really wants to leave because their parents aren't giving them the respect they deserve, they should have that choice. Child neglect is a real thing and if a parent can't respect their child's mental disorder, why should they continue raising them?
>your kid has to be genderfluid or we'll take them away
So if a kid isn't genderfluid, they get taken away from their parents? Because that's screwed up. Proof?

This is something I agree with. We shouldn't normalize a mental illness. But I still think people who are disphoric should be at least treated with respect from their parents. Also, women and men deserve equal rights. Retarded feminists don't realize that though and the media likes feminists for some reason. I agree with you pretty much completely but I think the child should at least get some sympathy from their parents. They didn't choose to be genderfluid or whatever. It's because they have dysphoria.
I think more people should be aware of the mental illness, sure, but honestly this isn't right. They shouldn't use their mental illness as an excuse to get something. That's stupid.

>yfw when you see the Fidel Castro is dead tweet and its trolling Cuckdeau below

What's the issue? You fuckers always throw them out on the streets either way.

Does it work both ways? Can a cis kid get taken away from his extremist mom who makes him dress up like a girl?

That's not considered child abuse. Plus Children's Aid Societies, which are all private by the way and thus unaccountable, will be too busy removing straight kids from Christian homes and placing them in LGBTQ+/transgender homes for progress

>See pic if you don't believe me. Hamilton Christian couple has 2 girls removed from their care because they refused to lie and tell her the Easter bunny was real

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord-

discord dot gg/AWk7Ru

Holy shit, but I bet they were fine saying jeebus was real, right?

The logic used was
>The Easter Bunny is a core part of Canadian culture
>Denying his existence is denying them growing up in Canadian culture
>Immediatley taken away and placed in a pro-trans/pro-LGBTQ+ home

Jesus doesn't matter because he's not a part of Canadian culture

Which was probably the Children's Aid Workers real agenda, as in Ontario any Children's Aid Worker has to be pro-LGBTQ+ / pro-transgenderism and any adoptive parent has to take a 30+ hour course and pass a test called ADOPT PRIDE or some shit, where they literally have to prove they are pro LGBTQ bs or else they can't adopt.

Nice try Jose. Go make some tacos

>But I still think people who are disphoric should be at least treated with respect from their parents

How do you define "respect"? There are already child abuse laws in place. They're trying to redefine abuse to mean "not accepting to change your child's sex after Dr. Goldbergstein told you how much he needs it". Don't trust what they consider "emotional and mental" harm, only to give them more power to control and take away your children with it. If you don't accept to call your little boy "Princess" and make them wear a dress because they really want to, that shouldn't be considered abusive. This is what this is heading to.

My sister used to dress in baggy jeans with jumpers when she was young. She wore boys' clothing and once got mad when she received a dress for her birthday, she played games a lot, she was basically a tomboy until 14 or 15. Now she's 27, she still has some interests most women don't have, but after she went through puberty she became more feminine and is still comfortable in life as a woman. Can you imagine if she was taken away after she threw at tantrum for not receiving a dress, or if she went through surgery? It would've ruined her life and our family.

>Also, women and men deserve equal rights.
How is that relevant?

>They didn't choose to be genderfluid or whatever
Of course they did. "Genderfluid" is a bullshit "social construct" as you liberals like to call it, it doesn't exist. They were either born a man or a woman. More reason why it shouldn't be normalized though culture though, because kids are easily influenced. But for some people, it's a choice when they're older, because they like their current life.

>because they like their current life.

because they don't like their current life*

>Sweden circa 2050
>Be born with a penis
>Identify as a boy
>At the age of 8 the government decides that my gender identity is oppressive
>Government takes me away from my parents and lets a transgendered couple adopt me
>Forced to take female hormones, castrated at age 10
>When I'm 12 a Somali refugee rapes me and drowns me in a river

I miss those old liberal dystopia greentexts from like 2013 or something.

Well at least it gives more possibilities for cunning kids.

>Ontario
>the eternal shithole

>The year is 2052
>The National Panracial Multiethnic Demiotherkyn Football League is coming to a close with its final game
>The San Francisco Hard Femmes are playing the Washington White Guilts in the Gender-Neutral Bowl (sponsored by KillWhitey Crackers: "Crackers so nice, you'll check your privilege twice!")
>4th quarter with three seconds on the clock >Hard Femmes are down by 2, 25 yards from the endzone on 4th Fab (the term "down", judged to be offensive by people with Down's Syndrome, having been replaced with a more gay-friendly alternative)
>the Hard Femmes' star genderqueer otherkin kicker, LaShoshanaqua "xXBloodMoonXx" Devereaux (preferred pronouns: xis, xir, xie, xan, xsdfsdbdv) steps up to take the final field goal attempt
>The ball flies through the air, sailing neatly through the vulva-shaped goalpost ring (the old goalposts having been removed after being deemed "too-phallic" for television)
>"It's complete!" (the term "good" having been phased out of use in order to remove arbitrary societal ideals of "good" and "bad" from the game")
>The stadium explodes in a celebration of equal opportunity and triumph over white oppression as the Washington White Guilts self-flagellate, as they're known to do
>Everyone is handed a participation medal, a practice introduced to remove "mistake-shaming" from the sport
>All spectators at the Obamadome in Chicago rise and check their privileges in unison shortly before engaging in a celebratory orgy, using fair-trade white tears as lubrication for the long night of pansexual relations that lay ahead

>It's not personally affecting you.
Except when they demand you talk and think in a certain way.

Why are you so bothered that other people are bothered?

>implying that's not internalized cis-sexism
You can't beat (((them))) at (((their))) game.

Fuck off. Anytime someone says "it's nothing," PAY ATTENTION because it's a lame attempt to pull the wool over our eyes.

It's not just a Canadian province it's fucking Ontario. They're always behind this faggotry. The rest of us are relatively normal and well adjusted.

and none of you will do anything about it
That is why they are winning
Not because of what THEY are doing .. but because of what WE are not.