Goddess smeared with Transparency International after the shaming in anti-russian medias

It came out that Natalia Poklonskaya agreed to show her office apartment and now waits for the same from the employees of Transparency International Russia.

It was that earlier Poklonskaya proposed to conduct an anti-corruption audit of the Russian branch of Transparency International.(furiously overpaid by state dep) After that, as RT reminds, Ilya Shumanov, Deputy Director General of Transparency International Russia, noted that "I wanted to rest a little, but I'll have now to investigate Poklonskaya."

The former prosecutor turned out to be transparent, but she is awaiting the same possible transparency from the organization it self. The MP stressed that she was not afraid of checks from the so-called fighters against corruption, since they themselves are not always ready to show the own property and prove that it was received in a lawful way.

rueconomics.ru/251823-poklonskaya-postavila-transparency-international-russia-v-tupik?utm_campaign=transit&utm_source=mirtesen&utm_medium=news&from=mirtesen

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/669935/80-per-cent-Brits-move-UK-to-RUSSIA-Putin-offers-free-land
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k

Maybe it's the translation, but this is pretty confusing.
So she wants to audit an anti-corruption entity, and that has prompted said anti-corruption entity to want to audit her instead?

she was constantly accused and shamed to be corrupt no matter what she offered to silenced all the accusations. the shit went up in a blow, when transparency international started to shame her without any proofs in medias. now she just went offensive.

mummy has always been humble
the gifts she has accepted have been simple

All NGOs are shalom sandnigger subversion
Kill your local activist

MUMMY

i want to put my tongue inside of mummys asshole

>poklonskaya
not this shit again blyad

She's going to be Russia's president someday and I don't think my dick is going to be able to handle it

Westerners prove with threads like these that they truly are useful idiots.
Poklonskaya is fucking cancer.

perhaps, but you would still put your dick in it if you had the chance ivan.

Good westie. Keep fapping to the Saviours Of The White Race.

She's trying hard as fuck to distract her thirsty pro-monarchic followers from the fact that she actually prosecuted pro-Russian activists in Crimea before she flipped.

She's a Kvisling and a PR disaster in general, she needs to stay in Sevastopol and run away from Xenomorph and shut up. Givin free advice for the FSB lookouts here.

>and run away from Xenomorph
A... are they real?

O sweet mummy of mine ! She is pure and inncwent.

>she actually prosecuted pro-Russian activists in Crimea before she flipped.
Yeah, because ukie gubbermint told her to. That's probably why she flipped in the first place

She may have made some mistakes in the past. Do you think there is a realistic chance the normal russian folk will ever elect her as a president if she ran ?

Desperate Kremlin thread

Sage and report

She's not your mummy. If she was, she would have taught you shitting in the street is wrong.

mummu deserves all the nice gifts in the world

mummy saved this simple man from a life on the designated streets, i am eternally in her debt

>Do you think there is a realistic chance the normal russian folk will ever elect her as a president if she ran ?

She has braindamage and constantly does retarded shit that's of no value to anyone but her monarchistic LARP club. Many suspect she was pulled to Moscow to do exactly that, but that old ruse isn't working anymore.

Nice excuses, useful idiot. If she made some mistakes, why not admit them and move on instead of doing retarded PR stunts.

Why? Tell us ignorant fools of your home lands. But start with Natalia.

>that handshake
Holy fuck she does that better than 99% of people born post 1985

Mummy is cute and based.

She jailed a guy who tried to bribe her, couple of years ago.

89' here. I shake hands good.

fuck you man she's the only good thing to come out of russia since dostoevsky and other than that in forever you should be happy to have her

But isn't she Ethnic Russian herself, who was born in Ukraine?

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean, in what manned is that relates to the fact that she is a huge liability for our statemanship, and one of the biggest mistakes of Volodin, who rightfully was demoted for bringing her into parliament?

I can see all mummyposters are just fucking retard.

So this NGO is basically a US ZOG organ right,

>I can see all mummyposters are just fucking retard.

She is the only non-corrupt member in the parliament lel.

>Shumanov

Cannot unsee

Are you a fucking liberal by any chance? Or just self-hating retard?

what are spastic retard.

I would love to give Mummy a gift.

Hello MIDF. Word on the street goes Putin in 2018 will be gunning for last term with lots of twists, i for sure hope that one of them will be getting rid of retards in parliament.

Retards like Poklonskaya prevent the executive from running the country properly and doing shit Putin has planned, like the May Decrees, you retards.

>hurr someone said someone bad about and obvious retard, better go and expose myslef as a shill without an actual opinion
>liberals durrrrrrrrrrrr

it is quisling btw, assuming you mean she is a traitor

>prevents the executive from running the country properly and doing shit Putin has planned, like the May Decrees
How exaclty?

>mummy internet defense force
i like it. she's the only decent russian export.

But not providing proper, well rounded legislation. Here's a pro-tip: the biggest problem in modern Russia isn't even corruption (which is a global at this point), it's lack of cohesive and systemized legislative procession. If Putin plans to be remembered as a great leader, that's what needs to be dealt with first and foremost.

POO

yes that was impressive, no fucking around like a poofter

>the biggest problem in Russia is lack of cohesive and systemized legislative procession.
>the biggest problem
>the biggest
Sounds very romantic kiddo but you need to be 18+ to post

Questions?

How long would it take to learn Russian?
How hard is it to find somewhere to live and employment in Russia as a British immigrant?

I am seriously considering moving to Russia due to what is happening in the UK and the rest of Europe.

Love Russia

>it's lack of cohesive and systemized legislative procession.

WOW: ITS LIKE LIVING THE LIBERAL DREAM!!

Russian guy answer my queries pls.

You will be poorer but happier.

Poland, Czech or Hungary is better. They're 99% white. Russia is between 80-85% white. They conquered muslim territories, so they have a large muslim population as well.

I like how you don't actually understand (don't have enough education) that it is, but call everyone "le kiddo". Ebin my friend, simply ebin. Topical legislation begets everything: corruption, retarded judiciary, disloyal national elites, slumping economy and no diversification of industry, etc etc.

Topical legislation is produced by staffing the parlieament with retards like ex-celebrities, ad execs, has been athletes and retards like Poklonskaya.

Keep playing musical chairs on a sinking ship, though, it will work out just fine.

I don't care about money actually, happiness is a priority in life. I just want to know if I'd be accepted in Russian society, if I'm a white British christian, obviously I'd want to integrate into the Russian culture as much as possible and not try to force my culture upon them.

>I'd be accepted in Russian society

You won't, fuck off, get your own woman in Britlanistan you beta cuck, we have enough problems more important than babysitting retarded emigres.

>accepted in Russian society
hue hue hue hue

You could survive in one of big cities just speaking English. Russian is not easy though.
Finding apt is quite easy, around 500EUR one bedroom, check cian.ru
Depends on your profession. If you dont have any you probably could work as a language teacher, ppl are still obsessed with British accent.
We're not smiling that much, but when we do that means something.

True words. This area is the last bastion of true Europe imo

Poland was another option I had in mind, however It does not have a large capable military to protect it self from future conflicts involving Islam. Russia don't fuck about when it comes to terrorism and so called refugees.

My country is doomed, 90% of its population are totally brainwashed, I'm ex military and I'd gladly offer my support to any country I choose to live in...

>fuck off, get your own woman in Britlanistan you beta cuck,

None of them are worth saving, 90% of them are fat, liberal and stupid.

>we have enough problems more important than babysitting retarded emigres.

I won't require babysitting, I can look after my self, I live alone.

>None of them are worth saving, 90% of them are fat, liberal and stupid.

So, that gives you the right to come here and literally steal our woman by way of being Anglo with money and anglo citizenship? FUCK OFF KEK, FIGHT FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND STAY OUT OF OUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

>I can see all mummyposters are just fucking retard.
you are not wrong but fuck she is in good shape

I'm non white like a greek
How do i emigrate to Russia?
Are russkes racists?

>Topical legislation begets everything
Nobody's telling you legislation is irrelevant. But its def not the_biggest_problem.
>parlieament
Might be just not for us at this point, maybe later. Yeltsin unintentionally did a good thing when he killed Russian perlamentarism.
>not enough education
wrong target boi

Hey do Russians care that I'm a bit non white?

I'm not going to fucking steal your women Russian bro, I'm dirt poor and depressed living in this hell hole.

>Kvisling

What the fuck dolboeb, she is not traitor

I LUV U MUMMY

>a bit
no

>going after mummy

heh, this guy will end up like Oswald, trapped, crying and eventually spat out by the depressive bear

Repealing party admission lists would be a huge fucking step in actually fixing the country. That all it takes. Because if its not some retard like Poklonskaya, its literal Jewish shysters like Zheleznyak that pay lip service to patriotism but don't do anything actually useful and are straight up traitorous.

The parliamentary is the key to all of this. I don't know why the fuck everyone running around chasing some fucking pipedreams like Navalny when can JUST FIX THE THING THAT'S ALREADY THERE.

Gas fake liberals, gas fake patriots, gas low info voters, gas the elderly, fix Russia.

>that handshake
>that body

I think this is love Sup Forums.

GODAMMIT MSM GET AWAY FROM OUR WAIFUS!!!!!

MUMMY IS LIFE

humm, my parents said I'd not be able to handle being in the military, I proved them wrong, in fact when ever someone says I can't do something I always prove them wrong.

I will prove you cunts wrong, I'll start learning Russian.

>had no problem requesting maximum sentence for pro-Russian activists in Crimea who were fighting against 2004 Maidan activists

ok cuck

>I shake hands good
I can tell implicitly by this statement that you, in fact, do not shake hands *well

>ywn get that firm-handshake handy from mummy
UNNNNGHHH..MUMMYYYY

express.co.uk/news/world/669935/80-per-cent-Brits-move-UK-to-RUSSIA-Putin-offers-free-land

2.5 acres...

I'm sure some pollacks could come together and make use of space like that and not fuck it up.

correct me if I'm wrong but that is like 10km squared, I'm sure we could build cheap affordable housing on that land and rent it out. With the money/profit made we improve its infrastructure, then finally build upgraded housing for standard prices.

>mudslime

Dropped.

Can't even imagine what's it like being naive as you. Is this a Westerner/Anglo trait or are you special?

plz gib hug mumy

nope, look at our towns and cities?

We're white, we're creative, visionary's etc.

What I propose is imo what the Russian government wants to see happen to otherwise disused unprofitable land. Yeah sure the land will still belong to Russian government and can be seized at anytime, but you don't live forever bro... Creating something worth while in this live is the best thing one can do in this life.

>since dostoevsky
My man.

Nah, i think you're a shill after all. NOBODY can be that stupid. Goodbye """"mate"""".

Literally Gorby tier daydreaming. You people are the most damaging. There are particular rules IRL. not all of them are written.

>says the guy probably using a proxy, probably a paid shill for Hillary and co.

hahahaha

>run away from Xenomorph
Is there something I need to know?

>Let's keep the thing that makes everything worse with each passing day as it is, somehow that wil makes things better in the long run

ok comrade now i can see you're a true patriot

Too often I see a german flag and a putin shilling posts. Why dont you move to Russia then, if Putin is so great?

>muh proxy
>muh Hillary

Theeeeeeere it is. Пиздyй cвoeмy "пoвapy" oчкo oтлизывaть, дoлбoёб.

Dostoevsky? That's it? Fucking pleb tier Russia knowledge.

The is a traitor to her country (Ukraine), and should be put in jail.

of course she'd be corrupt
she was involved in crimea after all

>and run away from Xenomorph and shut up

literally what did he mean by this?

> oчкo oтлизывaть
Ecли пишyт вaм пpo жoпы, пpo хyи, гoвнo и poт, я cкaжy вaм, бeз coмнeнья, пишeт pyccкий пaтpиoт.

>Ukraine
>Country

>Ukraine
>a real country

Pick one.

Cocётe and/or лижитe.

> russians
> humans