Post examples of the ideal male from your country, males who we should all strive to be again

post examples of the ideal male from your country, males who we should all strive to be again.

males here are far too feminized, it's sickening.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Crean_(explorer)
youtube.com/watch?v=dpscJe4L9Do&t=242s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oPBooPu28QY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Men are feminized because they choose to be in a free society. There's no international Jewish conspiracy to feminize western men.

t. Mr. Noseberg

Shalom Rabbi

>males who we should all strive to be again
>post person who go lucky in the genetic lottery

ummmm

If only we had a man with half the will and wits of Zelea in lead of this shithole.

Patton is my hero

lifestyle > genes. Posture and diet has significant effect on your looks over years. Your fucking skull structure is determined by how you use your body even at an adult age.

Don't embrace learned helplessness. Become healthy. There is no such a thing as a healthy ugly person.

GENERALISIMO

sure he won the genetic lottery, but a lot of cucks and left wingers won the genetic lottery but their ideology is poisonous and feminized.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Crean_(explorer)

I'm talking about his exploits, his fortitude and his general demeanor. That being said if you think that physical self-improvement is unobtainable then you're just being lazy.

I lived in Annascaul, Tom Crean's hometown, for many years. Tom Crean was hard as fukin' nails bai

Gary Cooper. The strong, silent type.

kek

The ideal american))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Poglavnik.

I'd say it's nice out that way, I've never been out there. I was more northwest earlier in the year, so much more idyllic than Dublistan.

Feminism was a result of the Jewish religion. The jews are not actively trying to feminize men, it's just another result of the jew meddling. Kill jews

This is an ideal opportunity to raise a grievance that troubles me. There's an advert for L-i-d-l airing at the moment where a hen-pecked nu male is being led around a store, and the 'funny' part for the goyimbeens (us) is that we get to share in this unmarried couple's asinine commentry. "Sure wha' does it mahhurr, dare all egzzz" is the coup de grace of the advert, begging us to delight at the vanity of this vapid sell-out.
How can we escape this interminable intellectual hell of modern Ireland's creation? We used to have the moniker 'saints and scholars', now being purposefully retarded is the status symbol du jour, with little quirky paddywhack nonsense being the conformist currency. I don't mind males looking feminine, if their intellect is up to scratch. But that's far from the case. What righteous warrior would fight for these intellectually bankrupt (and by default, potentially traitorous) automatons? Fair enough, we're all suffering and we're all sinners, but a culture where stupidness is frowned upon will prevail again.

JESUS CHRIST user I know the exact advert and I couldn't have put it better myself. That's something I've noticed in a lot of Irish media. We all have this "sure to be sure" character rammed down our throats which is what we have to be. From intellectual bastion in the early 1900's which spawned writers like Joyce and Beckett to this hellhole devoid of all thought except marxist indoctrination. I truly do believe we have so much potential to turn this around before it's too late but as the weeks turn into months it seems to be getting more hopeless.

Welcome to capitalism I guess?

Based teddy

in the good old days we had real leaders not the cuckolds we have today

Rozsa Sandor

Jair Bolsonaro

>BEADY

In all seriousness though

Intelligent, courageous, and moral. If everyone in this country upheld these sort of values just 1/10th as much as this man does, we would already be a world-dominating super power.

>not pic related

Oliver reed

An excellent choice, but Moro is a much more relatable figure due to being contemporary -- the effects of his actions speak to me on completely different terms than Varga's.

>cuck killing himself

dropped

family man.
always.

the pillar of western society

well they should stop being faggots then and man up

Oliver Reed was fucking based. I was watching a lot of videos of him a little while ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=dpscJe4L9Do&t=242s

>ideal American man

Herberts Cukurs

>traitor to Hitler
kill yourself

Soros György

Sam Hydelberg

>The Strenuous Life

He's literally perfect.

Whatever potential there might be, it's easily crushed by the subtle agendas being driven by Irish as well as imported media. And left to their own devices on Facebook/snapchat, the paddies are hurling themselves over the boundaries of dignity like lemmings. Unfortunately. I did see a comment about negativity becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy, so maybe it's best to remain upbeat, and promote better quality conversation within society, and never miss an opportunity to disparage Hollywood, etc. Rte still has some good programmes.

Was Teddy better than Jackson?
I'm inclined to say yes solely on the basis that Jackson was a Mason

Robert E. Lee
Tall, proud, intelligent, pro-White

>disdain

Great guy! Read his book.

I'd argue that reality TV shows were pushed very hard by broadcasters with the intent of dumbing down populations (and also because of their popularity).

Does Canada even have any strong role models?

I'd call Tom Crean the superhero of the Antarctic expeditions (already full of colorful heroes)

Real men piss off lefty faggots even 400 years after their deaths

a south African globalist that freerolls multi-billion dollar ventures with taxpayer money shouldn't be an idol.

lol

How was his book? I've been looking into reading it, can I get a quick rundown?
I wonder who could be behind that?

Also Pilecki I guess. He's our go to hero nowadays. Warrior and a martyr.

The original MGTOW who got shit done instead of being a NEET.

How do polish Sup Forumsacks feel about pope JP II?

Autiste prime

Of course, this has been happening everywhere. It's especially noticeable in Eastern Europe since it all got introduced to us in a single decade and people's brains have turned to mush right before the very eyes of the not-so-susceptible minority.

Sean Bean has the ideal Anglo alpha look that a select few have there. David Gilmour and even David Bowie pulled it off while being a big fruitcake.

Sparky

Literally He-Man

I saw him in 1997. I have pic related on my wall (but it's not my photo), his statues are all over the place (which he wouldn't like) and everything is named after him. Considering the fact that the political changes in 1989 left many communists still in power and nobody knows who's a secret agent and who's not he's seems like the one unambiguously positive character.

kek

Tbh, I wish he went harder on Communists like pic related did
(1:10)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oPBooPu28QY

not from my country but eugene terreblanche could be a figure to admire,

quads confirm

Basically Codreanus Mein Kampf. Heres a good quote from it.

"Nothing frightens the 'Jews' more than a perfect unity in others: the unity of feeling in a movement, in a people. That is why they will always be for 'democracy' which has but one advantage, and that one for the nation's enemy. For democracy will break up the unity and spirit of a people..."

>PICTURE OF THE IDEAL JEW

I love that quote
What's the name of the book again?
Is it "to my legionnaires"
Or
"Nest leaders guide"

That's very sad. Perhaps there's some consolation that in past societies, there was always a division between the baying mobs of peasants and fools, and those less susceptible, as you put it. I've no way of ascertaining if that ratio is exaggerated in present society, or not, as we're mostly operating on perceptions.

This guy was a modern conquistador

Who dat?

Well, I'm sadly old enough to tell you that in communism, practically everyone knew what was bullshit and what wasn't, and made fun of, subverted, or ironically went along with what was.

Nowadays everyone, even from my generation, but of course especially the new generations, accepts the bullshit blindly and it's a complete social taboo to say what's what.