Did the (((Jews))) makes Jesus a big non violent pussy in order to pacify the population? Islam preaches the opposite

Did the (((Jews))) makes Jesus a big non violent pussy in order to pacify the population? Islam preaches the opposite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4nxrZeltcCg
youtube.com/watch?v=2sci_WFp8ec&t=1797s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know if any of that makes sense. But it seems like Jews have an idea of how the world works. They created Christianity to make people sheep. Then someone created Islam to combat the Jews, because Christians just turn the other cheek, like cucks.

Islam also preaches that Jesus could talk as a baby; and not only that, but would preach the word of Allah as a baby.

If you accept Muscle-Jesus you have to also accept Talking-Baby Jesus.

Christianity teaches to be friendly today, but at the day of judgement the sinners will be torn apart. And judgment day is coming my friend. And it is coming soon.

>jews created Christianity
uh huh, why did most of them convert to it then

Love and forgiveness is the only way to run a society. go live in Muslim lands if you think being a warlord gives you a better society.

But it's always coming. It's a big waiting game while your fellow Christians are thrown to the Lions. You must forgive the Lions.

>implying raping and inbreeding is alpha

Not exactly. That's how its misinterpreted.
The word tells us to not allow ourselves to be overcome by evil, but overcome it with good. I think that removing islam for the sake of saving millions of people from misery sounds pretty good to me

yeah teaches you to be a slave basically.
>no sex till marriage
>no fighting
>no cheating

basically just makes it impossible for you to get ahead of non christians in life

The Jews didn't create Christianity. Christ was of the Nazarene sect of the Essenes. The Jews created Catholicism to control Christianity.

>LITERALLY first half of the bible is the torrah
>Not thinking the bible is a jewish scam

hehe! Good goy! Now make sure to get your sons little goyim cut off so his dick doesn't work right! It's the only way into heaven!

He told merchants to gtfo of the temple. You gotta defend your values even if by force.

I could talk as a baby too.

That was a great read.

Jesus is the goodness to rid the soul of shame for having to do what needs be done.

God will forget and love you all the same if you so ask.

Ameritards. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Lol check out the Battle of Lepanto where 60,000 Catholics, after praying the Rosary, destroy 80,000 Muslims when the Muslims had the most powerful Navy in the world

Where I can read bible with those kind of notes with them?

This. Swallow the islampill, Sup Forums.

>Did the (((Jews))) makes Jesus a big non violent pussy in order to pacify the population?

yes

Maybe we need a Christian Army to go remove Islam. How could we form a Christian Military and invade the Islamic Homeland. Remove the cancer for another 800 years. Shit it almost feels like that's what Bush tried, but he failed. I need to read more about the Crusades. Holy shit maybe Obama is a Muslim.

Glad to help Catholic Generals will post screencaps like this frequently so if you want to find something like that it will a good place to go looking

Fuck off Finland or I'll send the Italians back for another go on your mother.

Anons have recomended these, I know that the navarre is good but expensive but you can find the each volume for free on google books.

Or you can go to a Catholic General or any other cHristian thread and lots of knowledgeable anons go to those threads

pic related

you beat me to it I see :)

He is a Muslim. Google Obama antichrist Facebook, the page has a huge list of arguments for it on their top post. It's beyond creepy

>love helps others
Exactly

st. Paul says that discipline is a part of God's love and kindness (as they translated it). And Sirach says sometimes death is better than living a life of sin. Hence capital punishements in the old testament.

nice

you have to die for allah but you don't have to die for jesus

“My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord,
nor be weary when reproved by him.
For the Lord disciplines the one he loves,
and chastises every son whom he receives.”

7 It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline? 8 If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, then you are illegitimate children and not sons. 9 Besides this, we have had earthly fathers who disciplined us and we respected them. Shall we not much more be subject to the Father of spirits and live? 10 For they disciplined us for a short time as it seemed best to them, but he disciplines us for our good, that we may share his holiness. 11 For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

They are all equal parts of abrahamism. One couldn't exist without the other two. The ultimate trifecta in the spiritual slavery of man.

what do you think about TradCatKnight (Eric Gajewski) user?

Probably.
However, it's still a religion that emerged from the desert land of the Middle East and still has a single all powerful God.
Therefore, I do not trust it on principle.

Your welcome

There was this one time that me and another user posted literally one second apart

Oy vey Jews did nothing wrong!

I've been recomended it once before and I've been meaning to take a look at it. And I will at some point

He seems like a great guy, you really should have a look. He also made a compilation of several end times prophecies of the blessed and the saints over the last centuries. The similarity of these are both frightening and reassuring.

>Human sacrifice is wrong
>Jesus sacrificed himself to absolve us of our sins

pick only one

>Extending the power of priests to forgive abortion.
But what if the woman truly regrets having the abortion, and is filled with such guilt that they cannot function in day to day life? What if they eventually learn the full consequences of their actions and start to resent what they had done? What if they actually wanted to change and vowed never to abort again?
Sure, you'll have those who still abort every baby they make because they refused to wear protection, but will those people really go to a priest for forgiveness?

You'r a drooling idiot. How is sacrificing yourself for your belief, as in not denying them when you are persecuted simmilar to killing your fellow human for the favor of some pagan god?
Pagans are indeed mentaly ill.

Cool I like the mideival prophecies those are cool.

To lay down one's life for a friend, no greater love hath than this.

Christianity is the best way to organize society. Most people are proles and need to be productive to build bigger weapons. Being violent today is nigger behavior, building up your society to be REALLY violent somewhere down the line is for the white man

It doesn't matter what Islam teaches, it matters what the truth is. Jesus is coming back and there will be a war of holy vs evil. Murdering your fellow humans is doing evil.

I have often pointed pagan larp'ers to the fact that Celtic druids used to cut open people alive and from the way their intestines fell out, and the screams of their death agony, the druids would foretell the future. Similarly Germanics would sacrifice the cowardly, effeminate and soddomites by throwing them into bogs.

>The Daily Beast

literal satanists

Pretty much desu they all did it

no. the Kabbalah states there are 2 messiahs, a son of Joseph, and a son of David.

the Son of Joseph would be a "suffering servant" he would lead the life Jesus did in the bible, prophecies that he would be rejected, and crucified by his people, I think the kabbalah even states that he would be rejected as messiah by his people due to his pacifism, and his suffering servant status. that the gentiles would accept him, and because he would declare himself to be the son of god and etc etc.

also the messiah would expose the secrets of the hebrew OT, and he would even "interpret the spaces between the letters"

the son of david was the bad ass military commander, and Joshua was his model. he is a conqueror who leads armies into battle, fights on the front lines, on the same caliber as Daniel who killed Goliath, a giant, descendent of the nephilum with a rock and a sling. fun fact, David picked up 5 rocks because Goliath had 4 brothers, David was ready for all 5 giants to rush him.

Yes, tuen that cheek goyim.

For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

-Saint Paul/Saul

Shills point out he's a Jew but he was a good Jew. They always ignore that verse and his frustrations

youtube.com/watch?v=4nxrZeltcCg

you'll love these, although from them we can derive that very dark clouds are on the horizon, and the Great Chastisement is coming.

(((son of Joseph)))

absolute heresy

thanks Ill watvch it

Kind of like how the Christians would rip out a guys intestines, then chop off his arms and legs(draw and quarter) . Or burn a person alive for being a heretic.
Christian armies also slaughtered captured enemy soldiers all the time.

this posts reeks of gnostic heresy

pic related is a secret of the Hebrew OT exposed, no need to become perfected, my treat.

It's the English translation of the meaning of the Hebrew names of the 10 archfathers from Adam to Noah.

>not understanding the son of Joseph is a reference to the Joseph of Egypt, who was sold into slavery, made ruler of egypt, and suffered in life in order to provide food for a huge famine that would strike the land, and save his father Israel, and family from starvation

>cathloics can't read the bible
I hate catholics, I really do.

Was about to post these, spot on user

Catholicism is strongly influenced by paganism. Protestants follow the gospel.

What a cynical, bitter fuck

>Christianity
>Peace and love
Literally what m8?

The fact that modern Europeans become a cuck doesn't make Christianity a "peace" religion.

We already forgot that 90% of the Jews persecution in the history were made by Catholics?

This is not even true. Jesus very clearly lays out who the enemy is, the Synagogue of Satan.
I admit this, and I'm Jewish.IT is those Jews who refuse to hear the Messiah.
Jesus s very clearly referred to as a warrior, who will destroy His enemies.
If you believe otherwise, you have fallen for a Jewish Supremacist version of scripture.
saiah 42:13
The LORD will go forth like a warrior, He will arouse His zeal like a man of war He will utter a shout, yes, He will raise a war cry He will prevail against His enemies.

>this posts reeks of gnostic heresy

>no. the Kabbalah states there are 2 messiahs, a son of Joseph, and a son of David.

I hate catholics, I really do. your leadership spends more time reading the quran than they do the bible.

also the messianic line starts with abraham, and Joseph is part of it, calling Jesus the son of Joseph, is no idfferent than calling him the son of david, (which he does) or the son of abraham, or the son of solomon, or the son of ANYONE in the messianic line of Abraham.

Being drawn and quartered was a punishment that the state applied to those who committed high treason.

Regarding witch burning, I'd like to refer you to the works of Montague Summers. And spreading heresy is a grave sin. But dire measures were only effected very late (high to late middle ages), when the situation was going out of hands and becoming a serious threat to the faith.

Violence for the sake of it is barbaric and pretty much how a subhuman spic or nigger might react.

If push comes to shove, sure, but spreading violence is a basic logical moral violation, religion or not.

Jews didn't just make Jesus into a pussy. Jews created EVERYTHING related to Jesus.

Jesus was just a jewish cult leader. He commanded a small group of jewish people. He got killed, and then a bunch of jews uses hid death as an opportunity to push their agenda. Jesus left no writing whatsoever behind. Even the bible claims that all Jesus left was some writing in sand. None of the quotes or writing in the bible belongs to Jesus. It was all made up by people in power, people who had means and will to distribute a book for mass consumption.

It's very unlikely that the bible has anything to do with the actual Jesus, he was just a pawn used to push an agenda. It's basically Judaism for non-jews.

t. jack chick

I'm not saying it's a bad thing. Its funny you're arguing away violence in Christianity when violence in our religious was a good thing. It's what made us strong. You're arguing about how violence was righteous or holy or just or whatever but the point is our countries are being overrun we need violence weather thats paganism or puritan human sacrifices like the witch burnings.

Do you realize that the problem is not in the islam, just in their genes? muslims love violence, islam is just an excuse for them to kill and for the muslim women to do nothing.
You can remove islam but they will find more excuses to rape and kill. We should just launch a virus that sterilize them and reduce their testosterone.

In triumph of Christ, no pagan survives, to hell if you don't believe

Protestants did the things I said as well. Stop being cucks and arguing which religion was the least violent. We need to be MORE violent.

Acts 3:22-23
22For Moses said, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your brothers. You must listen to Him in everything He tells you. 23Everyone who does not heed His words will be completely cut off from among the people.’
1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
14For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for His wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
Dumbest shit I ever fucking heard. Christianity identifies Judaism as its enemy, but it is just Judaism, for non-Jews? You are a special flavor of stupidity.

Literally this

I fucking hate Sup Forums sometimes because a ton of them are former edgy atheist kids who always, without fail, talk shit on Christianity & take the Lawful Stupid interpretation on every last one of the New Testament's verses. None of you have any fucking clue what you're talking about & it burns my fucking brain. Pagan retards are the fucking worst.

I'm a traditionalist catholic, I think Vatican II was a mistake, and it was implemented by freemasons that had infiltrated the Church. This was all prophecised, sometimes even 5 centuries ago, that a "secret sect" would cause apostasy in the Church from the top down. Why do you think they refused to make known the third vision of Fatima in 1960?

You might be interested what someone like Father Malachi Martin had to say about this.

The Great Apostasy was prophecised several times, the times were living in now, and the coming very dark and painful times, where a good part of the world's population will perish.

Regarding your gnostic errors, if you're really a "knowledge seeker" then I would recommend you to read "Adversus haeresis" (against heresy) by St. Irenaeus, written in the 3rd century, and there you will find the origin of many gnostic errors, especially take note of people like Basilides and Simon Magus.

I hope you will still find and walk the right hand path.

Literally you are a seal of approval for Jewish propaganda about my savior.

Alright Dougie let me know when your autism has stopped flaring.

There's a world of difference between capital punishment in Christian days, and human sacrifice in pagan days my friend.

If you want to know what that difference is, just look at Africa today, where human sacrifice in pagan cults is still practiced commonly.

youtube.com/watch?v=2sci_WFp8ec&t=1797s

Jesus said "i came to bring a fiery sword , not peace"
with that said , you can kill as many people as you want , you will never solve the problem of this world...the only true enemy has always been in our heads , it's called the ego...satan...

>None of you have any fucking clue what you're talking about & it burns my fucking brain.
this

>Pagan retards are the fucking worst.
and a thousand times this

Oh, and I agree about the violence that is needed. We need to be soldiers for Christ.

John 8 31-47
31Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 33They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 37I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. 38I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 40But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 41Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

>God activates hard mode
>"I choose, the Jews."
>spends 2000 years smacking their shit while they shit talk about him, worship other gods and are general terrible people
>They want God to send a king that would destroy all other races and people, slaughter their children, burn their cities to the ground and secure a one world government
>God sends his Avatar to teach love
>Jews lose their shit
>They wanted war, not a chair maker.
>They literally kill their god, making them the worst people on earth
>God rises 3x later
>Says, "I just defeated death and paid the final blood sacrifice. I kicked the devils ass and hey Simon, touch my oozing gash, just go on, touch it you wuss."
>Jesus peaces out
>80 years later Romans sack Jerusalem killing 1 million jews.
>200 years later Holy Roman Empire rises.

Jews made Christianity because they were literally worse than Hitler and God wasn't having that.

I don't know about druids but the germanics executed prisoners of war to Odin or whoever. Theres a missionary story about how the frisians used to throw prisoners overboard as a sacrifice to a God. A lot of times they would just kill the enemy prisoners after a battle and dedicate them to a God. This happened all the time in Christian European battles as well. One army would just kill prisoners of the defeated one.

Paganism to Christianity didn't change anything. We kept on being violent until only recently. Violence was a good thing and it's what gave us the drive to defend our countries.

>and it was implemented by freemasons that had infiltrated the Church.

oh honey, you have it backwards, the catholic church is what invented Freemasonry in the first place. the catholic church even invented Islam, which is why you see the churches pro-islam rheotoric.

the RCC BANNED poeple from having the old or new testament for HUNDREDS of years, and executed anyone that was caught having a copy.

I really want you to take a step back, if this were the years between 400-1600 AD, and I had a bible, the catholic church "the true church of christ" would have executed me

what the fuck is wrong with you, and why don't you realize this

> "Adversus haeresis" (against heresy) by St. Irenaeus
this guy stated "the truth of the scriptures is only revealed in the church"

this man is obivously a liar, and a pharisee. matthew 16:6 warns against eating the leaven of the pharisees.

and this is quite easily refuted by acts 17:24

and here's a couple more verses

Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus declared, "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

Acts 7:48
However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says:

meaning all the people you think are "learned, and wise" are really just blind, and have nothing revealed to them

the man also stated the "heretics will use scriptures to back their claims"

as to what what am i suppose to use to share what I learned?

There are no errors, the "techniques" of the kabblah, mostly skipping the letters, and its Gematria can reveal the name of the Messiah Yahushua in the Old testament. and its quite frankly an amazing science.

here's some more bible verses for you that you should look up, and take to heart

Acts 17:11
1 John 4:1
Proverbs 18:13
2 Timothy 3:16

This proves that even in a forum like this there's always the chance to find someone with a brain

> a ton of them are former edgy atheist kids who always, without fail, talk shit on Christianity & take the Lawful Stupid interpretation on every last one of the New Testament's verses.
Okay in that case explain me how I'm supposed to interpret this and how this isn't communism:
For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. When he had agreed with the laborers for a denarius a day, he sent them into his vineyard.
Then he went out about the third hour and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, and said to them, ‘You also go into the vineyard, and whatever is right I will give you.’ So they went. Again he went out about the sixth hour and the ninth hour and did likewise.
About the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing idle, and said to them, ‘Why do you stand here idle all day?’
They said to him, ‘Because no one has hired us.’
He said to them, ‘You also go into the vineyard, and whatever is right you will receive.’
So when evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his steward, ‘Call the laborers and give them their wages, beginning with the last to the first.’
When they who were hired about the eleventh hour came, they each received a denarius.nBut when the first came, they supposed that they would receive more, but each of them likewise received a denarius. When they received it, they grumbled against the landowner, saying, ‘These last worked only one hour, and you made them equal to us, who have borne the burden and the heat of the day.’
But he answered one of them, ‘Friend, I am doing you no wrong. Did you not agree with me for a denarius? Take what is yours and go your way. I will give to this last one even as I give to you. Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own things? Or is your eye evil because I am good?’
So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few are chosen.”

>pussy
>paying the penalty for the world's sins
pick one

:)

Jesus, was the original self-hating Jew, never claimed to be God, never mentioned a trinity, and in truth, denied there being such a thing
as being Jewish at all.
Tell me this anti-Jesus fags: How did Jesus predict that a tiny conquered nation, Judea, hated by EVERYONE, would rise to rule the world, through currency manipulation? Mark of Beast/NWO...etc, etc, etc?
Why do you fags hate on someone who predicted all of the things you fags sit around believing you just figured out, 2,000 years ago?
How the fuck does that work?