Trump Grows Discontented With Attorney General Jeff Sessions

nytimes.com/2017/06/05/us/politics/trump-discontent-attorney-general-jeff-sessions.html

>Mr. Trump has grown sour on Mr. Sessions, now his attorney general, blaming him for various troubles that have plagued the White House.

I guess Mike Pence is the only one member of his administration left for Trump to blame for his own shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes
archive.is/Yawtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archive
>nytimes com/2017/06/05/us/politics/trump-discontent-attorney-general-jeff-sessions.html
archive.is/Yawtw

Wtf i love the Jew York Times now

>(((Haberman)))

>nytimes
Hi, ShariaBlue!

>the president faulted his own Justice Department for its defense of his [muslim] travel ban

>fumed for months over Mr. Sessions’s decision to recuse himself from the investigation into Russian meddling . . . In Mr. Trump’s view, they said, it was that recusal that eventually led to the appointment of a special counsel who took over the investigation.

>the messages caused considerable head scratching around Washington since it was Mr. Trump who signed the revised executive order

Was JUST reading this before I hopped on the chinz. They are obviously just trying to drive wedges into the administration, but In their calculus trump is a toddler. Swinging at strawmen and their audience just eats it up. Pretty cringey

firing people now, on the heels of dismissing James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, would be risky. He has invested care and meticulous attention to the next choice of an F.B.I. director in part because he will not have the option of firing another one. The same goes for Mr. Sessions,

Yeah, it wasn't all the back-stabbing Jews you've surrounded yourself with, Donnie, it's Sessions!
Anything to protect your worthless whore daughter and her jewboi.

the typical ad hominem response I expected of Sup Forums
Can't criticize the president because it requires news.

just more of Trump's blow hard bullshit blaming everyone but himself. Can't even get along with his own administration, much less the rest of the world.

The weird thing yesterday was that Megan Kelly gets smashed by Putin, The Seth Rich investigation heated up and then comes so story convienently out of the woodwork about Russian hacking - Wow

Trump stop being such a god damned bitch already. Fucking hell man.

>jytimes

>nytimes

Lies

lol, nobody with a brain is going to believe in anything the (((news))) spouts.

thank you for your service

Jew York times is literally foreign controlled propaganda. They are making it seem like things are always in turmoil. You are retarded.

>(((NY Times))) knows fuck all

say it.

>according to people close to the president
>A senior administration official said
Sounds legit, Jew York Times.

Ad Homenim
Then look at Trump's statements and tweets

Has NYT returned their fake news awards?

Divide and conquer 101.

If anything this is just more confirmation that Sessions is /ourag/