Why do people spend money?

What do people here actually spend their money on? Besides my weed fund I have little to no interests outside of browsing the internet and getting some exercise.

So back to my original question. Why do people spend money? Why don't they just live with their parents and help out with food and chores. But outside of that, there is no reason to buy anything.

Food
Books
Games
Clothes
Recreation

Im saving up for a rake

Spend everything on rent, food and study...
I do spend some money on dates though, combating lonelyness is worth the money.

internet
mortgage, property taxes, home insurance
food
utilities

i have everything i need so i don't really buy anything. i put my extra money in a savings account in case i get laid off

Building a new pc.
>pic is of a real qt

mentally healthy people usually plan on procreating and that requires their own living space

Why do people spend so much money on clothes though? I am still wearing shoes from three years ago and I have no desire to change my shirts unless they get ripped or stained or a button falls out. Plus, some old clothes are super comfy and you know how they fit and how all the creases line out. New clothes are a risk and a pain in the ass to acquire.

i still wear shoes i wore in high school and i am 30 years old

they fall for latest fashion trends, or simply desire something new to wear, mostly because they're uncomfortable with the way they look in old clothes

Books and alcohol are pretty much the only recreational purchases I make.
Everything else is just a waste of money.

stimulants
alcohol
benzos to help me ween off days of taking stimulants and drinking alcohol
travel occassionally
food

dont have to pay rent cos the gubment pays it for me

>what do people actually spend their money on
>why don't they just live with their parents
>besides my weed fund
checks out

>implying alcohol is not a waste of money

it's bad for your health and it taste like shit. i think normies drink it liven up conversation and to look call.

Bills
Food
Drugs

That's where most of my money goes.

to look cool*

I churn my credit cards and open a new line every 4 months or half year. My FICO credit score is 765 currently, which allows me to get the churned rewards like $200 cash back or gas credits and travel credits

Pretty much this. The shoes I wear I bought in like 2008.
Most of my shirts from high school still fit me and I wear some of them regularly.
Fashion hasn't changed that drastically in the last 10 years to warrant getting a new wardrobe every 6 months.

t. high schooler

The world will beat you into submission soon enough and you'll discover the joy of boozing the bad thoughts away sonny boy

On the eternal Jew.

>I churn my credit cards

Are you just transferring your balance every time?

How much debt do you have?

don't do weed

Got to have money to buy flashy things so attractive women will take notice and want to reproduce with you. Conspicuous consumption tells a woman that you can shelter and provide for her and her kids.

It's bad for your health, but so is fast food, pizza, soda, etc.
So unless you plan on going vegan or something, don't be a hypocrite.

As for normies, they don't know how to drink in moderation. Their goal is to "get fucked up." Which is not enjoyable but clearly an important staple to every night out.

>On the eternal Jew.
Article on Megan Fox

I'm a poor neet. I actually spend the most money on eating out whenever I do get some money. Other that I thrift for clothes which is harder now that I lost some weight. Gasoline for car. I want a bike but shit is hard to find a good one that won't break down fast under 200

I have a 30 year old virgin who still lives with his mom and who has no license. it gets worse than that?
i haven't had a real face to face conversation with someone in more than a decade. i spent my 20s on the internet in seclusion

Slide thread but I mostly spend money mostly on rent, food, booze/weed, books/entertainment, car and thats pretty much it. Id probably spend more money on women but Im a forever alone autist. Im saving up to buy a house.

>Besides my weed...I have little to no interests

10/10 for answering your own question.

i am a *

She's a degenerate, but still hot.

>outside of a weed fund
riddle me this, what do you do when you run out of rizlas / your bong breaks? do you make some or do you buy more?

>Why don't they just live with their parents
Because when you live alone you can fuck 3 or 4 orders of magnitude more pussy

>Why don't they just live with their parents and help out with food and chores.

>Muh refugees and niggers are walfare queens
>leech on parents

Sup Forums in a nutshell

US Oldtimer and Muscle cars.
Guns
Books
WW1 and WW2 medals
Pets
Family

I should have been born a Texan.

>i haven't had a real face to face conversation with someone in more than a decade.
haha pathetic

Mah nigga.

One of the few joys left to me is drinking gin or whiskey and shitposting on Sup Forums.

The world is just so boring. I can't imagine how people function who don't drink alcohol.

Guns and ammo.
Like, a lot.

Why would you even date a woman if you don't even have a car, a paid off house, money for children's college tuition, enough money for insurance, internet, phone bill, ect? I have no intention to get into a serious relationship until I am around thirty. It has taken enormous pressure off my shoulders and I can invest more time in myself instead of spending all my excess income on getting laid.

As a young white man, you need to invest in assets. You only have your wealth at an old age. Anything spent on rent or meals for some ass is pissed away into the universe.

Going out, food, clothing, sneakers.

Food. So much food. Fucking food.

you can't fuck pussy without your mother breathing down your neck when you live with your mother. i can barely fap when i am living with my mom

Currently 8% debt utilization. But nah I just pay them all down. I use the cards to the max to get the rewards, then pay it all off and cut the card and move on without closing the line. I have a decent/meh checkings acc that I can pay off the debt immediately, but I don't live beyond my means and take on heavy debt

Spending my money on things to make my lonely life as comfortable / interesting as possible.

Rent
Gaming
Interior
Vacation
Hobbies

They spend it on your mom's sweet butthole. We all love getting together with our lunch money and taking turns pouding her sweet little pucker in and out and then blast our seed into her anus

I am always putting a little back for my next gun purchase. But yeah, if you millennials want to live at home go for it. I only had to expel one of my kids, the others moved out on their own.

I spend 60% of my income on rent and utilities,
30% on food and about 10% on fun every now and then.

I don't save shit because I am secretly praying for capitalism to be crushed.

>you can only avoid poisonous fast food, soda, and booze by going vegan

Fatty logic

mortgage
pension
shares / investments
books
gadgets
eating out
holidays
occasional whore
pretty comfy desu

I take $500 each month and try to gamble it up to 10k betting on sports and events, then I cash out.

It's exiciting as hell.

Those winnings all get invested. There is nothing else left to buy.

lol why do asian betas keep spamming this pic

Maximize your income and minimize your cost output by living home with parents as humanly possible. Spend time working, getting educated, advancing your career. Turn down friends and women if asked to go out and tell them you are investing in assets instead of spending on frivolous degenericies. Think of all the rural retards that got 200k jobs at 18 in Fort Mac and would simply go to the bars, piss it all away on women and keep them lured in with trucks and just ridiculous spending. You could be making single mother income and be on top if you don't spend money on anything that is not necessary to your survival.

Moving out at 18 vs like 25 is probably half a million dollars difference in spendings btw.

Why do you care?

what makes you think they're Asian?
You don't believe all blacked posters are black right

>work your whole life so you can be wealthy when your old
>everything else is pissed away into the universe
hooooo boy you got jewed hard

Stop promoting this dumb twitch streaming slut, it's embarrassing

Because like everything in life money is a form of stimulant. You spend it to recieve poccesions or favors. Those in turn release chemicals in your brain.

Bills, food, and AR15s

Your assets go to your wife and kids so their lives end up ten times easier.

Also once you have things like a house you don't need to pay rent. Focus on paying off your rent fast.

The rent part is pretty obvious... You're renting something that isn't yours by the money you could be crediting something that equals equity in the long run why ?
To go into a bigger rented place so a ho could spread her legs for you ?
You buys, accumulate and have fun in between the work and rest.

Food
Sometimes vidya
Clothes
Internet
Whatever bills I have
Some nice vacation to southern Europe once a year

Basically that

I do the same thing. Total card debt is sub 3k and my available credit is 60k+

Do it to get rewards and redeem. I open a new one every 2-3 months though

if you put 500$ every month into crypto now you can cash out a million in a few years. just sayan.

Alcohol

This is why I don't care about being 'career-focused' and just do easy part-time work. I spend no more than $11000 per year (living alone, not in parents' basement) and have a good amount saved. I enjoy my time rather than slaving my life for the Jew.

I'm in my 30s, haven't lived with parents since I was 18. Lived with roommates when I was younger (between ~18-23) and have lived on and off with various girlfriends. Living alone currently in a 1 bedroom apartment near the city center.

Most of my income just goes to monthly bills, I mean monthly I pay approximately:
>$800 rent
>$75 internet
>$40 cellphone
>$100 car insurance
>$50 gas for car
>~$300 food/groceries
>$30 electricity
>$75 medical premium
Total = ~$1470

I only earn like $2000/month right now after taxes, so I can save about $500/month to slowly creep towards a down payment on a home, as well as cover any unforeseen or luxury expenses like car repairs, entertainment, travel/vacation, etc.

I try to limit my entertainment expense by pirating a lot and I don't really drink or party or even go out and socialize much so I don't spend too much on those things.

Overall it kinda sucks, it's a slow grind through life, not particularly exciting or fun, most days just blend together, I've gone years before following basically the same daily routine without deviation. My day today will be like my last 1000 days more or less.

Cucks donĀ“t care about them dude, we want to see our cuties fucked by tall nigger with big dicks, not by some weak faggy asian.

I told my economics teacher that money is not a store of value or anything like that. It is really just a unit of energy. The energy comes from the economic transaction, the good or service it represents, the value I received from it, the buying potential I have. It's basically the holy trinity because it's perceived value is the soul, the central bank is the father and you are the son with the bill in your hand.

>hottest woman in the world
>bombshell
It should be illegal to put opinions in news articles. Shes not even that attractive.

Not if the bubble bursts. And it will cause the jew will jew and the chinks will chink.

I spend money on:

Tools
Computers
New cars
Car service and repair
Gasoline
Houses
Baby stuff
Alchohol
Food
Ingredients to make food
Medicine
Medical care
Water
Electricity
Natural Gas
Furniture
Jap toilets
Firearms
Cute kitters
Cat food
Life insurance
Car Insurane
Other insurance
Computer games
Books
Wine fridge

I also save money into my 401k, bank, and HSA

Good advice. What retards don't realise is that if you pay rent that rent just keeps going up with inflation over the years (along with your salary in theory), whille if you're paying off a mortage the amount stays the same while your earnings increase so you ending paying less in relation to your earnings as time marches on.

You sound depressed and self medicating. I know from experience.

Booze and smokes to handle all these redpills

Money exists to free up your labor so you can do other things. Otherwise you're feeding, clothing, housing, and entertaining yourself with whatever you can find.

Renting is just being a guest in someone else's home and paying them off to keep them from kicking you out. You are being held hostage. The banks do the same with mortgage but at least at the end of the journey you receive something in return.

Food, rent, utilities, car insurance/gas, college courses, cigarettes, gym membership, material for woodworking, books, camping gear. Between all of these I usually save half of my paycheck each month.

My kid

Video games, my car, and guns. That's literally it. Nothing else interests me.

In america we have too much money and interest rates are kept low by the FED RESERVE BANK so saving it is useless.

Well, about half of my payout gets seized by the government before it even reaches me. With this half I pay for:

>baby boomer pensions
>""""refugees""""
>single moms
>people that don't want to work
>bills of women who go to the doctor every other day
>other shit that nobody really needs

With the money that actually reaches my bank account I pay for the necessities like rent, food, insurances, electric/gas, internet, clothes, etc.

If by some miracle there is something left at the end of the month, I'll invest it in my private retirement fund.

Forgot some:
kitchen appliances
cell phone service
broadband internet
coffee
tea
gifts for other people
office supplies
stamps
networking equipment
firewood
home maintenence
televisions
blu ray disks

and obviously the biggest way for me to save more money short of finding better employment would be to live with a roommate or girlfriend who's able to split the cost of the living essentials like rent, internet, electricity, that would instantly free up like ~$500 more per month, although living with a girlfriend would mean a bit more entertainment/food spending probably, depending on the person of course, but still a financial net positive for me if my goal was to minimize expenses.

I prefer living alone though, it's rare to find someone who is 100% compatible in terms of full time living arrangements, at least in my experience.

I don't understand why people go shopping with no idea what they want to buy. I usually have a plan of everything I want to get when I go to a store and seek it out. I think that attitude is better because you should spend time to research and read reviews before making a purchase. If you buy random cool shiny shit that is as much of a drug as anything.

You should be saving in an economic boom and spending when prices go low in a depression. Don't follow the nigger hoards swim against the tide.

are you just randomly responding to whatever posts with your grandma-tier advice? save money to buy a house, write a grocery list before you go shopping, blahb lbah. you sound like a boring faggot. not to mention your shit doesnt have anything to do with the post you're responding to.

that bitch has ass cancer.

>tabloids
>"""""""""""""""""""news"""""""""""""""""""

You know why you don't see homeless cities in EU and Canada ?
It's because they don't splurge 100% of the money they make, they invest.
By the time a technological or investment bubble bursts they at least have a house or a flat to live in or rent, your people OTOH are left on the street with not even the clothes on their back...

I like to visit other countries, just to remind myself that my country is best

>grandma-tier advice

1. Cars. I just got the new bmw 5 series (530i) earlier this year. Leasing it for 36 months, hoping to upgrade to something nicer after that (I'm in love with the new Panamera, but its out of my budget).
2. Travel / weekend outings with the family / toys & activities for the kids
3. Clothes. I don't buy anything hi-end really, but I like "above average" quality, so most of my wardrobe is from COS and Massimo Dutti, which isn't that cheap either (sadly).
4. Early retirement fund. I do like my job and I have no intention to stop working anytime soon, but I wish I could spend more time with the kids.

weed, food and booze. sometimes gas

This is what the F10 gen should have been to follow F30...
I'm waiting for an X4 30d to be released from its first leasing cycle to buy the car out.

>I don't save shit because I am secretly praying for capitalism to be crushed.

another leftist intelligence monster..

hahaha, have fun starving to death in gulag later, when u have absolutely zero to offer to other humans. i bet u have zero skills also, so to sum it up u are literally worthless in any system of cooperation.

dat guy is a prime example of how leftism makes ppl dumb and useless

I save up for dragon dildos
I get paid to data mine on Sup Forums

>research and read reviews before making a purchase. If you buy random cool shiny shit that is as much of a drug as anything.

this

niggnogg spotted ( niggerlogic spills it )

It's the rent and utilities Burger... Don't hate on him, hate the system that made him like that - they've been played.

what the FUCK does that have to do with my post you slavic piece of shit????

>Leasing