Amazon Prime to Announce Low Cost Version for EBT Customers

techcrunch.com/2017/06/06/amazon-launches-a-low-cost-version-of-prime-for-customers-on-government-assistance/

archive.is/Rr4jf

bump

Nice quads.
Why are niggers even using amazon does it sell chicken and new ports yet?

if you can afford things (nigger shit) off of Amazon you shouldnt have an EBT catd

The future is here

What's there to aim for then? Poor niggers getting Iphones, 70-inch TVs, Habitat Houses, and now the convenience of online shopping THAT THEY SHOULDNT BE DOING ANYWAY

fuck this world,.

bump

I am on food stamps and disability and I'm white. I don't see why this is a bad thing, it's not like Amazon is only used for buying flat screen tvs.

Not bait if it's quads confirmed.
This is actually fucked. I remember back in the day when I worked at a grocery store and getting pissed seeing EBT spent on redbull and lobster....

That's hilariously malicious.

HOly shit
This is great
My neet lifestyle will soon become so efficient I will never have to leave the house!

take the fuckin bus to walmart you lazy nigger

Looks like it's time to cancel my Prime subscription.

As an Amazon emploee i suppose i support this. I cant see the argument against this.

But its full of spics and niggers that will try to rob me of my autism bux

Poor people have no business shopping on Amazon. Government assistance is meant to help you get back on your feet, not base your entire fucking life around. Unless you are disabled and cannot work, you should not get government money.

Do they even drug test the people who receive the money?

>people still use Amazon

if i can get it or order it elsewhere i almost always will. if you don't have prime, good luck getting it within a week, even if you are only 2 states away from the shipping center.

amazon is the walmart of online retailers

Who cares what other people do?? Listen we all agree that gov assistance should be use for getting people back to work or supporting those who literally cannot work right.

However this is a private business deciding to reach more customers. I cant find an argument against that.

>more incentive to never get off food stamps

Now niggers will know if they no longer qualify for EBT they'll have to pay double for Amazon Prime.

I bet this is for prime now and they'll make a fuckload of money off these niggers as well.

>Be me
>Be NEET master race
>Gonna use this to buy video games, controllers, gadgets, fleshlights, lube, etc.

AMERICA YES

how about give me the cheap prime because im not a subhuman piece of shit and have a job

The end goal is get them to be able to spend your tax dollars on their site. This will happen either through direct acceptance of EBT as the article mentions or by the fact that EBT offsets household expenses freeing up whatever ibcome or other assistance they may receive and therefore the money they spend is effectively tax dollars whether they use EBT or not.

(((Jeff Bezos))) needs to be gassed.

Good. Come face to face with your peers and know that you're no better than them.

>forget to cancel prime
>Get charged another 100$
>niggers get it for free

Fine so long as .gov is allowed to access the purchasing history to identify fraud. Probably won't happen so this is likely another transfer from taxpayers to corps. . .like EBT at a 7-11.

Like i said i work for Amazon, so i directly benefit from niggers using this shit.

The fucking jobs that amazon offers and how much they pay is full fucking retard dude.

I have no problem with this shit, since ya know i have Amazon stock...and it vest next year and its at 1000$ right now and ive got a few

>my lifestyle will allow me not to leave the house soon
Fuck yes. I hate going outside for the most part.

Amazon is a business who seeks to make money. Businesses don't need to have social responsibilities.

>Businesses don't need to have social responsibilities.

Gas yourself kike.

>from $10.99 per month to just half that, at $5.99
$10.99 / 2 = $5.495

Jewish math.

>amazon
>make money
Baaaaahahaha

I pay taxes so I care what niggers do with my hard earned money.

Ya so do i, but attacking Amazon for having the program is retarded.

Its clearly the government that is distribution our hard earned cash not a fucking company

Good for people who get neetbux.

Amazon is exceptionally good at not making money.

I don't see the issue here. Amazon is a private company. If this makes them money or attracts new customers, then that's great.

Thats objectively wrong though

Name better options than Amazon

Amazon Primal

I like that!

Noice