Would you support a Russian annexation of the Baltic states?

Would you support a Russian annexation of the Baltic states?

Yes!

why, my Baldick friend?

I certainly wouldn't fight for thier defence.
Let them stand and fight if they care so much.

Yes.

Id support almost any russian move

Fuck Russian annexation. The Baltic states earned thier independence.

No but Poland should have them

Hell no.

Estonia and Finland are the only two nation states I would fight for to defend.

Especially against Russia.

They are the only two nations that have the right to exist.

Some independence? submitting to The (((EU)))

No.
Because Russia will bring cultural enrichment along with their chechens and any annexation would paralize the already shitty economy.

Fuck Russia annexing anyone
You mean by choosing to be an ally? Alliance isn't submission, fuck off.

no
eastern part of lithuania is ours

No, for the sake of Russia tho.
You don't want to feed a bunch of useless countries with zero economy. Trust me on that.

yes, but only if russia give my homeland (east prussia (königsberg)) back..

You seen Kaliningrad lately?

It's 3 or 4 depressingly shitty villages, a dilapidated air force base and dotted with high security military installations for nuclear warheads and Iskander missiles.

The EU isn't an alliance NATO is.

People from other countries in Brussels making laws for them =/= independence brah.

Da!

Flatten it, rebuild it. I'd personally volunteer to go ahead and help rebuild the city, if it were given back to Germany

It's already pretty flat and marshy

yes man. its only because of the stories from my grandparents..nostalgia

Don't get me wrong, blyats ale mean, annoying and unpleasent but I will defend them to last drope of my blood.

As long as we can drown the Soviets living ther in the Baltic, I might be on board to help you.

Absolutely not.
You need to go back.

Finland also belongs to Russia. The independence of Finland was a mistake.

No, they seem pretty eager to not be annexed by Russia. Why would I support it?

No.

We fought for it and russians lost. Then we fought again. And again. They will think twice before coming here.

No, too much trouble for no gain.

Finland had a special status in the Russian Empire. It was never 'Russia'

NATO is trouble for you my 3rd world slavshit friend.

Except for that whole Karilia place you lost in both the Winter War and Continuation War.

Ebin :DDDDD

Yes, for they are rightful Russian clay and their deserved warmer water ports

Well, it was formally an autonomous part of Russia, but was still ruled by Russian tsars

You wouldn't be able to point them out on a map though.

Finland got so cucked by the Soviet Union and NATO there is even a word for it.

Yes we kill like half a million of you and 20 000 own casualties and give you some clay for you to leave us alone.

stop making this thread

Loling at the number of people always sucking up to Putin. Russia's not that all interested in the Baltics anyways, but enjoy larping on.

No, but they seriously need to treat their Russian minority better.

I would move there ASAP and do more or less exactly this. Idiot soviets basically bulldozed the entire inner city and then ran out of money.

If you could build a little German/Russian enclave there without muzzies, TOP FUCKING KEK it would be heaven on earth.

I get why the Baltic States play it up though. $$$€€€ not because they actually fear the ₽₽₽

Yes.

We will follow your example after you make Spanish your second official language, bud

Why not move to siberia if you enjoy poverty so much?

I don't think the burgers have a first official language.

you didn't fight for it
lenin granted finland independence
and as a token of gratitude decided to annex karelia, which didn't go exactly as planned

and don't forget that under the czar, finland was allowed to keep their language and culture, sweden never allowed that shit

rebuilt koinegsberg, capital of 4th reich europe?

They sure do have a primary language when it comes to legislations and law, though

Can you give any examples of how I am treating my local Ivans badly?

USA has no official language, we do a pretty good job treating everyone well unless they are illegal or indian

No.

Pop Quiz. Whose statue is in the Senate Square in Helsinki?

yes, and cleanse all those toilet cleaners

no, Estonia is nicer than Russia.
Why let Russians ruin it?
They've ruined enough of this Earth as it is.

Imagine what Konisberg could be today if Russians didn't ruin it.

Because, grandparents, 700+ years of German/Prussian history there. Königsberg has a special place in many people's hearts here.

One time at Remi in Tallin at the kassa they told me they didn't speak Russian. I was so oppressed...

Axex 2.

No, I'd support a Finnish annexation of the Baltic states though.

>and don't forget that under the czar, finland was allowed to keep their language and culture, sweden never allowed that shit
Ah yes you know my country history better than me. There was forced russification and thats why we wanted independence. The reds wanted to be part of russia and whites wanted independence. Whites won the civil war and put reds in concentration camps to die from hunger.

Jukka?

The Soome-Viro Khanate is not formed by Annexation, it will be a National Awakening of the Finno-Ugric Identity.

Denying them citizenship unless they learn Estonian and pass a test.

german multicultural hellhole?

I dunno about all that man, I know plenty of Estonian citizens that don't know Estonian.

The test is really basic stuff and really easy to learn. Don't they have citizenship tests where you live? I thought it was common practice...

I can understand that nostalgia because half of my family was from Karelia that russians took from us.

>Would you support globalism if the Russians did it?

Why does Russia need any more land to underdevelop?

No, we deserve some peaće in Eastern Europe. Leave our borders you globalist kike

Aw yes

>easy to learn Estonian

Kek

Yeah? Why would they acquire citizenship if they can't speak a language? You burgers have a "Naturalization test" of your own, that one has to pass if they want to become a naturalised U.S citizen.

You lost, Mr Denial

>baltic states

i won't even give you a (you).

Russia really does ruin everything

No

every city in Germany is nicer than Russia and Moscow is more multiculti than Berlin.

That argument would only work for Poland, not Russia.
Russia is one of the oldest multiculti countries. They embraced it even before the United States did. We were still segregated and believed in assimilation when they were sucking muslim/jew cock and abolishing in the red army.

Tbqh i don`t want annex Lithuania, your girls are so qt, and your language is pretty interesting, Riga and Tallinn are our rightful clays, but Lithuania is nothing but our brother

Mulle meeldib eesti keel.

Whites are always the best side in any war

>Whites won the civil war
if only that happened in all of the imperial republics
and didn't this "russification" only begin after the empire fell?
at which point the bolsheviks were out destroying everyone's culture beginning with the russians

Same user bragging about 'winning'those wars complaining about losing karilia.

cuckland never grew to that size, it is an alternate history map you doofus

That's pretty nice of you, Russia. Now gib back Lithuania Minor.

Only if we deport all locals to arctic regions of Soviet Union. Otherwise a pointless exercise.

I mean, there are exchange students who have learnt it in just a few months living in Tartu, but many older Russians do not speak a single word of it after 25 years of independence. Same goes for a few younger Russians. When I was in military service, Ivan and Vsevolod of my battalion refused to sing our anthem because it "INSULTS RUSSIA". wat.jpg

You don't say.

Retarded fucking american, ofc it's a fictional map you fucking idiot.

Lithuanians are actually Swedish?

woah didn't know that

I can turn this around and give you the liberal spiel about you oppressing illegals.
Baltic governments hold that the Soviet occupation was illegal and a transgression against the the First republics.
Ergo, in 1991 the people restored the old republics, as result those and the descendants of those who were citizens of Latvia and Estonia before 1940, irregardless of ethnic nationality, got citizenship.
Ergo, our governments see all those who moved here as illegals and can earn their citizenship by proving they can function in our country, for which one criteria is knowing the state language.
The only people denied citizenship are former known KGB agents and shills.
Only a liberal would call this practice oppression.

No, but I wouldn't oppose it either

I totally get it. I have zero Ill will twords Estonia. Army dudes not singing the anthem because it insults Russia probably don't want to give up their EU passport and come home though.

Worst Russians Ever

>but many older Russians do not speak a single word of it after 25 years of independence

No one needs your mordva-tier shitty language, you should speak english or russian, maybe german

Absolutely.
Rightful russian clay.

A Russian annexation of Britain would be more entertaining.

Russia bought them from Sweden empire as a bonus together with their land. Just like Finland later. Swedes sell stuff.

using the same arguments as mexicans refusing to speak american

Liberate then annex.