Not bad, actually. 9/10

Well done

bump for justice

Oh shit

its also excludes
the H for hetero

so much for their all inclusiveness

Really makes you think

solid effort/10, would approve if president trump allocated a VERY small amount of bailout money to PR.

Bumping for revelation

queers have actually taken to the bi in bisexual meaning "two or more" I shit you not

Never thought of it like that before

I love you.
No homo tho.

licking gigantic big tittied questionable traps in australia

Sex is not gender. Bisexuals are not necessarily bigendered, since gender is a spectrum instead of a binary.

Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior toward both males and females.

Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is the sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

Technically, the B in LGBTQIAPD is limiting to two.

speedydeletion.wikia.com/wiki/LGBTQIAPD

how bigoted

Who fucking cares how they want to describe it? Every letter in that string represents a mental illness. These people need therapy, not encouragement.

Hahahah I prefer the real definitions and not made up jargon

Kek, this gon be gud

hey this is something we can work with

rev up those twitter accounts

>biphobic
i always underestimate the amount of buzzwords they can come up with

>faggots refuse to or so ignorant of what "bi" means
anyone really surprised?

>LGBT is anti-LGBT!

Do it.

>tfw brainlet

These faggots are just wrong and just want to revise their faggoty history.

A bicycle is called a bi cycle because it has to wheels. If a bi cycle had more wheels it would be called a tricycle, quadracycle and so on.

post in LGBT board

Hey everyone, tumblr is here! Or is redd it the new tumblr, I forget

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/Tt8Pa

They will just say it means bisexuals are only attracted to those two genders.

Inb4 quadsexuals/octosexuals/infinisexuals etc. you spawn from spreading this maymay

GOOOOD POINT

Bisexual, as in not monosexual.

The "B" in LGBT stands for billions of genders that are real.

LGBT+ hate bi people enough don't give them more reasons

Bi faggots are not gay enough for the LGBTQIAPD anymore?

bi here. can confirm everyone hates us

Loves
Bacon
Guns
and
Trump

so does the lesbian and gay u fucking mongol

What lol, is this a thing? Are bi sexual people actually shunned by gays and Trans?

b-tier shit posting

>reported

I thought there were a bunch of other weird letters, numbers and symbols after the LGBT part? One for each 6 gorillion new genders....?

faggot here. can confirm we hate biscum

Im pro lgb; t's a mental illness, and there are only two genders.

>Bisexual, as in not monosexual.
no, bisexual as in two. not monosexual would be poli-.

What's with the trend of poorly drawn pepe's?

Only helper is acceptable, otherwise stay on model

the fag term for this is pansexual

Thanks Milo

UGH! Why are you so transpepphobic??

This, sen3.14
LGBT-Let Goyim Believe That

gg

Well done, 2/2

Then why isn't it called polysexual? :^)

Bipolar doesn't mean that there are only 2 polars. Because there are many planets.
>hurr
>kurwa
>durr

L stands for Lesbian, womanxwoman
G stands for Gay, malexmale

They don't use H for Homosexual, which means "attracted to the same sex as you"

So the L and G imply that male and female exist as opposed to there being a "broad spectrum"

The B stands for Bisexual, bi means 2 as in 2 genders

and the T is for Transgender (formerly Transsexual)

There plan is to slippery slope so called "transgender children", the last step before they push for full-blown public acceptance of pedophelia.

We used to believe, and rightfully so, that children did not understand the concepts of sexuality and sexual identity. That both are something needed to grow into over time. This is why we have age of consent laws. These laws are especially important in helping protect minors from being sexually exploited by older people.

Now that we have transgender children, the radical Left will start saying that kids clearly do understand sexuality and sexual identity, and that it's OK for adults to have sex with children.

The plan was, after Hillary won, California would lead the way, following the same path they pushed gay marriage with. In reality, gay marriage got less than 50% support in California, the most liberal progressive state, but it was pushed through by the 9th circuit and made into Federal law. The same framework would have been used to push for "pedosexual" rights, and laws like the Canadian law that allows the state to take your children if you have "anti LGBT" beliefs and relocate your children into progressive foster parents.

Pedos would be allowed to "date" children, without parental consent, like abortions. If the parents say anything pedophobic, the police would be compelled to arrest them for hate speech.

delete this now, dont give them new words.

>They are now redefining what "bi" means
I don't know why I'm surprised really

Transsexualism is bullshit.

The claim that someone can be "born in the wrong body" is fundamentally flawed. It presupposes a dualistic nature to human existence. You don't possess a body. You're not driving it around like it's a car. You are your body. This is why claims that the body is somehow wrong are met with derision. It's also why the view is seen as delusional by anyone who looks at the subject seriously and without a political axe to grind.

To believe that you are something that you are not is delusional. You have a mental illness. For a healthcare professional to indulge you in that delusion by prescribing HRT or gender reassignment surgery is to collaborate with the illness. They are in violation of their Hippocratic oath.

the logic!!!
MEME IT

Bicycle has two wheels or more.
>nevergofullretard.png
They're just reaching the boiling point, where people soon are gonna be truly against them.

Imma start identifying as an 8 year old boy to take advantage of the kids menu and eating free. Don't like it? That's a phobia, pal.

This, really bakes my noodles tbqh

bump, good job OP

I think you're onto something user. I'm going to start typing LGBTH+ and see how quickly someone asks what the fuck H is - probably not immediately since most of the degenerates will be afraid of being branded uninclusive if they don't know wtf it stands for.

Sup Forums is telling us the truth. There's only 1 gender, since: 4/c h a n=4/4=1
A man. Eve was just a feature.
Other things are just for delusionals or abominations due to spreading heresy.

Grey doesnt exist.. nor do any colours between red and blue.

>Color BTFO

No one is inherently a faggot, when a man takes drugs he lets his primal urges loose and rape the shit out of woman because the penis wants the vagina. More proof that homosexuality does not exist. See, a faggot has male parts that are meant to work with the female parts. You have to look at the hardware. It's just the software is faulty.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord dot gg/AWk7Ru

Cannot unsee. You glorious bastard.

Bisexual implies you're attracted to two sexes. If you're going to come back with 'two or more' then you should give it a different prefix like poly or whatever.