Be Germany, rearch stellarators, phaser guns and 6th gen stealth fighters

>Murrica fucks up Middle East and Libya
>Greece goes bankrupt after decades of corruption and overspending
>Germany, good goy, pays money to Greece
>migrants flood Turkey then go over to Greece because Greece lets them through to Germany
>Merkel: Greece no! Bad Greece!
>deal with Erdogan to stop flood
>Trump comes in: why is bad Germany not paying me money for fucking up the Middle East and creating ISIS?
>muhhh, bad Germany let in all the migrants to the Eu, not good Greece which spends Germany's money on 3 % military spending to defend against Murrican NATO ally Turkey

a few months later: noooo Germany! Don'y invest in fighter development programs! Bad goys! You need to waste 100bn to buy shitty F-35s from us! Brand new crap!

I hate Anglos, Greeks and Burger so much. Fuck up my country in 1945 until today.

Germany doesn't need an airforce, they won't do shit besides jerk off in them

What the hell are you trying to say, faggot?

>look at me I posted it again
Fuck off commie

when will poltards realise commie isn’t a generic term

This man is right. Not sure how many times I have seen this autist faggot post shit about "Germany is about to maybe, in the future start researching a next generation fighter jet".

True autism on steriods.

Why do I keep seeing this absolute nothing being posted?

He is a complete and utter faggot. Just ignore him.

Who cares..

Both of them are importing that resin stuff from India

>Being denied the freedom to build your planefu and jerk off in her embrace
Who are you and what did you do to Burger-kun?

>Trump comes in: why is bad Germany not paying me money for fucking up the Middle East and creating ISIS?
Kek, that's hilarious.
Although it isn't Trump's fault that he was left in such a shitty situation. It's fault of Jews.

you can't blame Greece for the fact that Angela Merkel just invited every single brown person to Germany for no reason in particular

yfw u can build 6th gen stealth fighter but not a simple border fence.

Someone is trying to act like the Germans don't control the Northern part of Afghanistan and operate Mazir-e-Shariff
Hans, fuk off with your whinny bullshit, y'all need to pay up or shut up.

Sorry, Hans. If it were up to me, this whole thing would have burned to the ground for a re-build as soon as Reagan lost it mentally (85-86 best guess).

Maybe if you had (((succeeded))) back in the thirties we could all be happy.

You are completely owned by kikes who hate Germany so what is your point

Are you saying Germany is rebuilding the Luftwaffe?

>You need to waste 100bn to buy shitty F-35s from us!

You must buy our Rafales you krauts.

>Majumdar
We need a mudslime equivalent of the (((Merchant)))

Majumdar is a Hindu title

What are you on about??

>implying the rest of the world fucked up your country
>not accepting it was your own autism
>the only person who could have saved Germany from the 20th century was hated
>person in pic related would have helped establish British style monarchy, giving the people the power and protecting you from going full autist with chucked king.
The problem is Germans a totalitarian in nature. You have to beat your nature if you don't wanna fuck your country up again user.

One step closer the United States of Europe

Lel, good luck. Burgers started their JSF program 20 years ago.

News Headline Germany goes bankrupt developing stealth fighter after giving 100's of billions of Euros to Greece

Nah they need to shovel hundreds of billions to Africa to fight climate change. Oh, since the US isn't footing the bill as usual nobody else is going to?

Fucking US sending countless fighters, trucks and trains to the Soviets during ww2... fucking up Germany for DECADES

Hell, it's about time they start to shine again. Germans, we love u. Never forget that.

kek, achmed
you're not german. you're what (((others))) have coined as german. and in a short time, you and (((they))) will meet a common fate.

lots of love.