Redpill me on Hezballah

I know the kikes are afraid of them.
Does this makes them based?

Goat fuckers

Don't have any problems with goatfuckers as long as they whoop kike's asses and stay tfo of my country

Is that a dildo?

Can any of our resident roaches, snackbards, whatever explain what she's holding?

Your country?? fuck off home ahmed

They're pretty cool, basically just a group of people who got the short end of the stick because of kikes and decided they would take none of it.
But of course the loud autistic minority on pol will tell you they are shit just because they are muslim, because muh double standard, it's fine for white people to fight back against the kikes, but not for anyone else to do it

Based kike removers fighting against the theft of their land and genocide of their people

No fucking idea, but her bandana says she's Saraya El-Quds/Hamas, not Hezballah

I ate pork 1 hour ago wtf
Are they even residents like this here?

you have to fuck off back too goat fucker, all muslims are pieces of shit

Nah, you're confusing the Shiite with the Sunni. Hezbollah is protecting Christians right now.
Shiite = honorary.

>Saraya El-Quds
What does that means???

If they're kike removers I'm fine with them.

See what I mean, Here you have a prime exemple of Sup Forums Autistic minority, cognitive bias, safe spaces, confirmation bias, You are basicly the sjw of the right, You need to go back to b, It's sad to think that most of pol's smart people are hesitant to post, because they know that if they bring up a point that's remotely against the autistic minority's belief, they will get shut down with ad hominems or anything else you can find. Please just go off yourself, you're lowering the average IQ.

Lebanon was a prosperous multi sectarian country before the Lebanese civil war in the mid 70s. Hezbollah is a remnant of the Shia militias in south Lebanon. Hezbollah's primary goal was to take the secular country of Lebanon and unite it as a single Islamic state which they have primarily achieved.

Bonus Points: The Lebanese civil war could be in some ways attributed to displaced Palestinian refugees created by the formation of the state of Israel.

worst fucking photshop job on her head scarf I have ever seen

no white would support islam you fucking half wit sand nigger

Pic related is Hezbollah you fucking nonce.

I dont know how i feel about Hezbollah. Shiite muslim instead of the cunty Sunni muslims we deal with in the West. Seem to stick to protect theirs. Dunno man.

>Shiite = honorary.
what the fuck? this board is infested with you sand niggers, no white would ever want an honorary goat fucker

Fucking french muslim cunt. Goat fucking piece of shit, thief, rapist, pedophile worshiper, murdered, fucking sweatbag.

You first Ahmad. Bin that knife.

>no white would support islam
you sure?

Shit posting reported

>red pill me on x

Sup Forums-tier shit. Not well thought out.

I asked one of my teacher who'se from lebanon about how Hezbollah was seen there, My teacher was the son of one of the christian militia leader, he told me basicly when Hezbollah kicked Israel ass, they became popular, however, they later registered as a political party, the problem, he told me, was that they were the only political party with weapons, and some abuse were committed which damaged their reputation at home

a fucking leaf sand nog....is there anything worse, you really think you're going to convert any white to islam?

Yeah I see that. They're annoying acting like autistic leftists.

Wasn't Hezbollah's main mean to eradicate Israel?

Idc if they're Sunnis or Shiis as long as they remove kikes and aren't in my country.
Good thing I find about them is that they manage to whoop Israel's ass in Southern Lebanon

Why so butthurt?
>Britbong pretending to be white

they'll change there mind once they get raped a few times.

Don't worry, he'll probably get hit by an acid attack soon enough and we'll be rid of him. life is dangerous in shariah controlled neighborhoods

"Jerusalem Brigades"

>that brown indian ass
very appropriate post mr england

whites kill sand nig, you're proving you're not white here, burger

>Mr Pakistan
Fixed. Britain is Europes Brownland.

>the kikes are afraid of them.

Fucking bong, you sound like r/the_Donald when they chimped out because Sup Forums supports Assad who is a 'muslim sandnigger' according to them. There are muslims out there who are fighting against der ewige jude, and if they protect Christiants then that's a good thing.

fuck off cockroach

LOL BTFO'd by a leaf!!!!

You know. I think you're a Poo. The way you type. Where you live. It all makes sense! All this projecting pretending to be white. Come on Pajeet.

Why cant you kill random sandnigs who make shitty rockets Schlomo?

Fucking idiot sand nigger leaf, you think calling muzzie cunts is SJW, fuck off home mo mo

Pretty based .

>Hezbollah stressed that targeting Christians in their place of worship is a savage act that deviates away from the teachings in the Quran.

“This crime is part of a large scheme to displace Christians from the Sinai Peninsula and other areas across Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon, paving the way for sectarian and ethnic federalization in favor of the Zionist entity,” Hezbollah warned.

They fight zogs, isis and "rebel " scum in syria . They hate saudi faggots ans wahhabists .

This is getting old kiddo, shouldn't you be outside playing in the park watching British women getting culturaly enriched?

>The way you type.
that's sand nig IQ right there

So many buzzwords Derpinder. You gotta lay off the curry. It is the national dish of Britain after all.

these images dont offend anyone here, they just make you look retarded

goat fucker is all the buzzzword i need goat fucker

>Why cant you kill random sandnigs who make shitty rockets Schlomo?

It looks bad. Instead we let them scheme away their pathetic attempts at anything while we use that to rationalize our moves on the worldwide geopolitical arena. goy.

What the fuck are you talking about Ganesh?
>You type like a poo in loo
>DATS SUM SAND NIG LOGIC. IM WHITE I SWEAR. GUYS PLEASE IM WHITE. IM ONE OF POO-I MEAN YOU.

only a sand nig would defend a leaf shilling for muslimes, just outed yourself there

I think it was sarcasm you dumbass poo in loo.

Pajeet please gtfo you're retarded

don't care about the issue, whos the girl?

>Don't worry, he'll probably get hit by an acid attack soon enough and we'll be rid of him. life is dangerous in shariah controlled neighborhoods

ha ha ahmed, you don't know what IQ is? fucking stoopid paki

how many christian kids you going to kill today ahmed?

Oh yeah you are definetly a poo in loo. Its fucking obvious.
>Hey bob.
>hullo good sir. I am bob. I am white. Haha yes my brother i hate my people-err I mean brown people. Just so.

"shilling" I'd rather shill for muslims then to take kike's dick up my ass, All I've said is they fight back against kikery and you've , in your grandiose autismal intelligence, assumed that I was giving out an open invitation for all muslims to come to Europe or North America, You should really stop, You've been embarrassing yourself throughout the entire thread, you should feel lucky this board is anonymous otherwise you would probably be having your ass beaten just like you used to in high school. Take your insecurity and bring it back to Sup Forums where it belongs

Can't you just move to a muslim hate thread instead of uploading your gay shit here?

So you think Assad and the leaders of Iran are just worthless sandniggers? Either fuck off back to the_donald or learn to stop believing what Zionist kikes tell you. Hezbollah is protecting Christians against ISIS especially. Both Christians and Muslims (Shiite) support Hezbollah. You need to get redpilled and stop repeating what your yid masters are telling you.

This Dane is right, listen to him.

>saraya alquds
>hamas

Idiot. Hamas is Izzedine AlQassam Brigades, Islamic Jihad is Saraya al-Quds. Youre literally their next-door neighbor and you still mix up their names? Fucking retard, unironically

ha ha, nigger attempts sarcasm!!

LMAO THIS

here's your (you)

sand nig or frog either way you're a cunt for talking about hezbollah

>2 exclamation marks
Sure sign of a poo in loo. Add the flag and you got a typical Brit.

jews are afraid of earthquakes too that doesn't make them good things.

its a tampon

what the fuck do you know about white people burger, how would you recognise a brit? lol, you're fucking retarded

Anyway, just ignore the kike lover, he's very obviously JIDF trying to derail the conversation, and it's sad to say he's already mostly succeeded.

Hezballah is the Shia military arm against Israel. They are backed by Iran, and are responsible for launching missiles into Israel. They are fighting for free Palistine. What else do you want to know?

>"shilling" I'd rather shill for muslims
at least you admit it ahmed

meh, i don't really give a shit which is which, I just know they are all in that devil's butthole called Gaza

>The most popular boys name is Mohamed
Lmao @ your life Pajeet.

>photoshopped bullshit
>implying any hezbollah goatfucker is going to look as good as that

Hezbollah are good. The only reason they get labeled a terrorist organization by America is because they actually go toe-to-toe against the kikes in places like Lebanon. They're actually more of a paramilitary organization or militia that works to remove foreign invaders (israelis, americans) from their territory. They also actually protect minorities like the maronite/assyrian christians against sunni/jewish terrorists and such. Hezbollah has the support of the local government and the local peoples, including the christian minorities. They fight against Israel and ISIS kebabs. They're good.

All the kebabs flooding into europe and blowing everything up? Those are all sunnis. All the terrorist attacks in the west? Sunnis. Shiites are still shitskins, but they know their place and aren't retarded about it. I support Hezbollah for the same reason I support Assad.

if you dont know which is which dont give false info keep your mouth shut, you literal nigger and dont spread lies. let more knowledgeable people answer you idiot faggot masri shit

it was sarcasm nigger

for realz, i don't care about the jews. there are like 10,000 of them worldwide. I just want to know whos the girl. I like her droopy eyes and big lips. makes me wonder how i can live without a middle eastern gf.

FIGHT
FIGHT
FIGHT

Oh NOW its sarcasm Pajeet? Aight senpai. Sure.

>So you think Assad and the leaders of Iran are just worthless sandniggers?
yes, all whites think so, no white would defend iran, you fucking moron just keep outing yourselves don't you

I just translated the bandana you double nigger

I agree with this.

>just walking my shitskin

shouldn't you be prepping your wife bull right now?

thanks, smegmaskin

>if I post white christian memes no one will know Im a shitskin
Come on Pajeet. We're all family here. Embrace your culture. Well shitskin culture is gross. But you do you famalam.

t. Mehmet Arabian

>Brit shitskin talking about cucking
Bruh. Your whole country is a joke. Yiu have a muslim mayor!

>Hezbollah are good.
islam is a religion of peace you mean? I thought shills here were working on the smack your wife around like muslims do angle

LOL I love how Sup Forums is all DEUS VULT DEATH TO ISLAM THERE ARE NO MODERATE MUSLIMS!!!!!11!1

Oh except for fucking Hezbollah, who strap bombs to little kids and blow up bus stations just like ISIS, except they mostly to do it to Jews so they're the A-OK moderates who we should all support.

You people are fucking retarded.

All muslims are the same. Picking one sect over another just because they also happen to be fighting people you don't like at this moment is basically the exact same level of naivete that you accuse libshits of having.

Useful idiots all around.

Yeah. Heard that they protect Christians.
They're based for fighting kikes and not blow themselves up in the West.

Dont you burn brides Pajeet? I thought India banned that.

yeah thought i'd show you how to do it ahmed, but you're IQ is going to be too low for you to understand

>invade country
>genocide everyone that doesn't believe in or death cult
>lose same country later on
>call the people who inhabit are that land long before your death cult even existed foreign invaders

Ok

Nice try, shlomo, I'm polish catholic. I'm not some retarded r/the_donald cuck whose thought processes stop at "hurr durr kill the dumb sandniggers!"

They fights against the sunni muslims like al-qaeda and ISIS
They fights against the pissraeli kikes
They protect the christian minorities against the aforementioned groups
You have to be a retarded ziocuck or a kike to be against Hezbollah. Last I checked, Hezbollah aren't the ones who are fucking invading europe and blowing everything up.

>you are IQ
Thanks Pajeet.
I truely was the IQ.

Is that some kind of long anal bead in her hand.. look like she sniffed it and got really high