Is it possible to engineer a virus for one race?

I'm not a biology major one bit, more of a technical/IT guy.
Is it possible to manufacture a virus or disease that targets certain races?
For instance, if a person has so much melanin in their skin a flesh eating disease would consume them? Are biological payloads smart enough to discern these things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJ_tpdEkoVs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep, it mostly comes down to whatever receptors you have on your cells. This is how some people can be immune to HIV and other viruses- they lack the receptors or co-receptors to allow the virus to properly enter the cell.
So if you have populations that express certain proteins, they would be the ones susceptible to your specific virus.
That's actually another danger of racemixing, you end up with populations that have more receptors than the separate races, and less diversity in your population to defend against wide-spread pathogens.

Copy that, so, with that being said. How likely is it that someone could or has already made something like this?
Also, what sort of delivery vehicle would be needed?

>What was malaria?

This is already considered a reality in conspiracy circles. The tech is already there to make them, so the only question is if someone has figured out the right gene sequences to splice to make the desired effect.
Also, saw an article talk about 'new hidden diseases will surface from ice melt due to global warming'. That's likely the globalists covering their asses for these new bioweapons

Weaponize sickle cell

yes

Probably something that converts melanin into some kind of weak toxin, so you die if you have too much.

Technically yes but it would have to be as rapidly becoming inert as its spreading and killing or you will have a nice chance of it mutating to also infect other Races.

Yes, search DNA logic gates.

Melanin wouldn't work. Everyone has it. HIV already targets gays and blacks.

This is what dreams are made of!

I dont think there are race specific receptors

It would be the solution to all our problems.

Biomed fag here. It's impossible.
1)Race exists on a continuum you are bound to have collateral deaths even if you engineer a virus that targets specific haplotypes. Remember races have different frequencies of alleles and it's not a binary difference.
2) even if you target specific haplotypes, doesn't guarantee any harmful effects on any individuals due to redundancy in the genetic code
3) artificially engineering a pathogen is harder than letting a pathogen randomly mutate to better evade the immune system. If evolution of these virulent factors are indeed random, it doesn't guarantee haplotype specificity.

>tfw 23andme, and others are actually pinpointing consistent 'racial markers' in the genome, to allow a virus to target specific races
>tfw 23andme has been heavily shilled here in the past

youtube.com/watch?v=EJ_tpdEkoVs

Wouldn't it be possible that certain genome structures positively correlate to certain inherent microorganisms within the biome of the individual? couldn't some of these microorganisms deal with the immune system?

For example, Judaism is passed through the mother, so wouldn't it stand to reason that most Jews start off with a fairly similar microbiome, since the microbiome of the infant gets its start from the mother?

So, if you're going from that angle, couldn't you discover a pathogen that cannot fight against certain microorganisms that an ethno/-race may have that others do not?

Just a thought experiment

We have eliminated all the Malthusian positive checks in Africa: war, disease and hunger. As such, we are creating an artificial and unsustainable demographic boom in Africa. When we are no longer able to sustain through sheer foreign aid, globalists will start arguing for them to come to the West because they are "dislocated refugees" who suffer from "food insecurity". This has started happening now.

Yeah, look at sickle cell anemia. And that's just nature.

Yes,but there is a chance that it will go mutation and kill all humans

South Africa tried and failed during apartheid.
Israel tried and no one knows how far their research went.

Microbiome population is in constant flux. It changes drastically after you eat a yogurt. Also inside the fetus, the baby is not exposed to any bacteria. Microbiome of the baby is largely determined by bacterial loads in the mother's cervix and vagina early in life. These microbial are not pathogenic per say but can cause problems with the baby's immune system and can help cause disease. Again, this doesn't help you with specificity of your targets as I have eluded to earlier

Another Medicine fag here.
Its true. Making a race oriented Super Virus might end up killing the whole human species.

There are 'good enough' ones
Haplogroups (y chromosome or mitochondrial dna) comes to mind

I understand that it's in constant flux, due to dietary and other external influences, but aren't certain strains there to stay, after passing through the vaginal canal? Do antibiotics really sterilize 100% of the bodies flora?

Do you do that much? Pretty sure no one on Sup Forums is a credible threat.

Not only is it possible, you can engineer a virus to target certain though patterns too.

You call them haplogroups. I call them grandfather clauses. Fuck off.

Sure, but its a virus of the mind, a cultural virus.
Marxism, thug culture, religion.

MOM!!! I REPORTED THE Sup Forums HACKER TO F B I

You need something that wouldn't attack people eating pork and milk reguraly
You'd get muslims, heebs and vegans in one row

Vitamin D deficiency is literally attacking blacks and browns everywhere white people should be.

People with RH negative blood are highly resistant to AIDS.

The government encourages people with RH negative blood to register themselves.

RH negative blood may be some sort of ancient or royal bloodline.

Rumor has it that the AIDS virus was created to be deadly to everyone minus those with RH negative blood.

Yes and its called AIDS

Yes there are many strains in the guy that are extremely pathogenic but won't affect a healthy person because the pathogen is being controlled by innate immunity and epithelial barrier. In the gut(outside of you), the bacteria is harmless. Inside you, it can be very harmful. Someone with a leaky gut and increased blood vessel vasculature can be affected because of compromised immune system but this is a whole another matter entirely. Yes antibiotics wipe most of your fluora, but some survive and develop resistance which is another big topic

Yes. Mostly. It's what happened to the native Americans.

Read up on Project Coast. The project was canceled before it could develop one for the SA government. There's an interesting tale about how a shady group was trying to hire/kidnap scientists from it to develop in something in caves in the U.S.

They were never caught. Could still be out there. Maybe Ebola was a test run or failed attempt.

>Hispanic
>Race

Yes. But probability of mutation spoils idea.

exactly if it can happen naturally people can do it too. I red the other day somewhere in south america doctors are trying a new theory to "wake the dead" (just their brains but still.)

There was a science fiction book about this called the sixth column.

By Heinlein? I thought they used freaky ultra-rays that are orthogonal to the normal electromagnetic spectrum. Please no bully.

My daydream.
Genetic markers and shit, just need an engineered flesh eating g disease that goes after a certa in type, give it an internal time to live, and hope for no mutations.

>investigative Journalist
>using Sup Forums lingo

Ingenious.

The Wiki article is quite the contrary of your proposition.

SARS was engineered to target asians. HIV targeted niggers, ZIKA S. Americans. They just haven't perfected it yet.

I've briefly read over the wiki page. Can you point out anything that you would like me to respond to?

However did that must be pretty dumb considering that HIV is spread almost exclusively by homosexual intercourse. If you said to kill homos you would at least sound semi-reasonable.

Not a fucking chance. Nobody can engineer a virus at all yet. That might change in the coming years. Even then it wouldn't be possible. Nearly all the functions immediately essential to life are shared between organisms, which is why cyanide kills humans and fish alike. You'd have to find a factor that ALL people of a certain race share that NO people of other races have and then find some way to make the virus interact with only that factor with the result that the person is killed (remember the vast majority of viruses don't kill you). And find a way to spread it. And find a way to get it into people reliably. And hope it doesn't change some way and go totally out of control. And hope the target's immune cells don't just get rid of it.

There are far easier ways to perpetrate genocide if you're an evil maniac.

>Reports Sup Forums post to fbi
>Gets deported for being shitskin

It WILL mutate. Then you will be responsible of destroying all humans (and maybe pigs and ducks)

It basically says that it is indeed in the realm of possibility the least in its multiple sources cited.

I hope so, this could save South African Whites from genocide.

>South African

They have already tried it but did not succeed.

The pathogen doesn't have to act on the receptor specific to the host, it just needs the receptor to bind to/recognize it's in a host environment.
This is something of a pipe dream at the moment, but give it 20-30 years and you'll start to see nations threaten each other with racially targeted bioweapons.

>20-30 years from now all the western nations will be multikulti mulatto hellholes
19D lawn darts?

Melanin

It's practically impossible. I'm not sure what the theoretical arguments on the other side are and I'm happy to hear them. But think about it this way, how would you know if the virus that you engineered is going to work? The only way to know for sure is to test them on humans. This is why we have 3 phases of clinical trials and loads of animal research before hand. If you decide to test on humans, yo have no idea what it's going to do. It may target a specific race, it may also target you. Simply cannot predict long term global effects of this deadly virus without testing. Sure you can test in isolated environments and cherry pick some nice data out of it. Now, are YOU willing to let this little bug loose out in the world? What if it ends up killing your own group? Are you willing to take that chance?

>There are far easier ways to perpetrate genocide if you're an evil maniac.
Namely?

grab 100 target and control race members, throw them in some dungeon
spray and observe
get antiviral ready for whatever you made ready in case of mutation/ excess friendly-fire/ other problems

also, you don't need 100% removal of target group (doing so with multiple gene checks will inevitably kill 99.8% of humans, as you mentioned), just targeting an annoying, but specific gene (e.g. sickle cell) will achieve quite a lot

Try more then.

biomed phd here...
yes, a population specific bioweapon is not only possible but is also being actively researched right now... e.g. google "crisper, bioweapon"
however one needs clear differences to work with, whites and ashkenazi are too closely related... niggers, chinks, spics on the other hand could be clean targets... thus we have yet another reason for white genocide ...

EBT contact poison.

Look up Project Coast

Who would do the manual labor? Jews are allergic.

CRISPR machine to cut and splice DNA as necessary. Tons of investment amd research to find protein/biomarker. Then even more research and time to find way to exploit/damage/change. Reproductive cycle of humans is too long for hereditary gene driver to work within hundreds of years. Would have to be viral or bacterial. Even more research, time, money. Then possibly have to develop reverse driver to stop effect if necessary. Only largest govts could afford to do this work and backburner it.

>What if it ends up killing your own group? Are you willing to take that chance?
Yes, if things are desperate enough. Or if you have a massive bunker city in Antarctica, or a middle eastern Jewish nation with walls thats been perfecting keeping borders secure.

The idea of pushing race mixing for white goy makes alot of sense now

Then it would be better to use a biological weapon and vaccinate the good goys.

With current technology, I think people of West African decent would be most easily targeted.
Over 90% of West Africans are Duffy -ve [Fy(a-b-)]. 68% of African-Americans are.

This is a genetic mutation that makes blood cells "sticky" and provides some protection from Malarial infection.

The African great Apes have a similar Malarial defense. I suspect this is the reason that West Africans are more prone to trans-species, blood borne illnesses like hemorrhagic fevers, Ebola and HIV.

TL;DR stop eating/fucking monkeys.

Maybe global elites are secretly redpilled on race, and are making a new ork class to fight the first crop of specimens from our future space marine breeding program.

That's possible, r-right guise?

But what if they were China?

Maybe it is already a possibility that they can produce stable virus in the form of nano machines which read the DNA and then attack. But idk man though military technology probably is pretty advanced already.

>Claims to be biomed PhD
>Doesn't understand that crisper is severely ineffective for targeting somatic cells.
Top kek

robots

My God....

Syphon Filter...

Oh shit. Golems. Jewish myths fit.

Could be combinations of receptors, or we just have to figure out how specific groups of genes interplay, or even how to exploit mutations that have developed or been passed down between races.

wow never gonna happen unless op billionaire

that's why we have to do it first

99% of the time you're correct in that no one is a threat here. If I had millions of dollars and an advanced laboratory, I could legitimately develop an infectious agent to target black people but as I don't... not a threat. Actually, I wouldn't do it anyway. It's too much of a threat in terms of mutation or something crazy happening that would result in white people becoming vulnerable. I can dream though...

What we REALLY need to do is develop nanites that target and kill the blacks and shitskins of all varieties. Safer that way. Unfortunately, technology isn't advanced enough yet to manufacture nanites of adequate sufficiency.

Yes , think gene markers like the one for Sickle Cell and you'd be on track.

>What we REALLY need to do is develop nanites that target and kill the blacks and shitskins of all varieties
Wasn't sure if you were larping but it made me Kek unironically

Has no one seen like the first episode of Fringe? This thread is exactly that. Just test it in homeless camps on niggers and other degenerate races

No because race is a social construct

Nah haven't seen that one. Currently watching the man in the high castle. Can't wait for season2

>tfw 75% white 25% native american
d-do I have a lot of melanin? I'm extremely pale and can't tan either.

It is true though... if managed properly it would be a safer approach to use nanites in an attempt to genocide an entire race compared to unleashing a virus or microorganism into the wild.

One would need to strategically release the nanites into a variety of places simultaneously and hope that a significant enough amount of niggers are dead before any countermeasures can be developed. An extremely fast killing and spreading nanite... it truly could be done, not even joking. I'm not some kind of super genius or anything, but I'm formally trained and most definitely know enough to succeed.

Of course... by the time nanite technology is sufficiently advanced enough to actually do something like this, there could easily be enough technology to prevent this sort of thing from happening on a wide scale basis.

All shitskins need to be purged. Humanity may possibly never progress to a type 2+ civilization if not.

PLEASE DON'T because contagious viruses tend to mutate and we're not that different.
If you master in biology, you'd better find a way to make mudslimes smarter and prettier, so they leave their cult and stop butthurting

Yes : it is call Sickle-cell disease and it's a genetic mutation who is affecting only niggs.

W/e the method is, either viruses or ninites, it won't work on Asians because they will just develop a cure/treatment or counter tech the next day. White-asian alliance is the future

The cure will be found immediately (I believe it's already invented just for this absolutely predictable case) and all you reach is only further alienation and damage to genetics as a discipline. Please don't be so irresponslible.

probably not but the entire idea is different people different land different culture different diet different expressions of genes that are reinforced and passed along makes differences that can become identifiable by "race"

Wtf my I'd changed somehow... Fucking google

I'd be fine with a future of only Whites and Asians providing that most of the Chinese are eradicated as well as most others besides the Japanese. Also providing that Whites stay at least 50% of the total population (preferably ~75%+).