Post a redpill you know. One at a time

Post a redpill you know. One at a time.

I'll start

The reason Europe is as it is now is because WW1 and WW2 were deliberate massive artificial selections against the most masculine and alpha men in the gene pool of their very small European countries.

Millions upon millions upon millions of alpha young men died and never had kids.

Ever wonder why so many Europeans are either very soft looking weirdos or just flat out antisocial?

Mind=BLOWN

Why would this count for Europeans only and not americans? Millions of alpha Americans died because of ww2. Meanwhile you could argue that Europe has actually cleansed the gene pool more than America. Jews, gays and disabled Europeans went to the concentration camps.

Europe is very very small.

America is much larger.

Not to mention European casualties for both wars were much higher.

>Millions of alpha Americans died because of ww2
Only about half a million. Thats nothing.

Its true

it's so true, our GI generation died off because they were too alpha and couldn't resist getting in the fight. It makes so much sense because the alpha ones are confident enough to risk their lives for some sort of cause. Interesting hypostheisis

I figure if the World Wars hadn't happened, we'd have equally eager gun nuts and liberty lovers like we have in America.

I mean you literally don't see that kind of shit in ANY white country anymore.

>neutral
>place still feels the touch of the jew
now what

Especially as a percentage of adult male population.

>tfw no one else is posting redpills

I'll post another.

Nineteen Eighty-Four was published in 1949

Brave New World was published in 1932

Animal Farm was published in 1945

These books have been required reading in American high schools for perhaps decades.

And yet people, even those who have read it, fall for the exact same tricks every time.

In fact, the information in those books isn't even new or something to be avoided. It's always been that way.

Even if you had every man woman and child read these books and understand them fundamentally tomorrow, the next generation isn't born magically with that understanding of the book. They are born as humans with their default instincts which can be taken advantage of. Every. Single. Time.

So, the redpill here is that you shouldn't read these books or any dystopian novels in order to warn yourself or to help you look out for things, but instead as an instruction manual so you yourself can use those tools, but with benevolent intentions.

WW2 had twice has many civilians killed as soldiers, moreover conscription spared no one.

People are pussies these days because of social alienation and lack of purpose. Moreover politicians, intellectuals and the whole education systems have been pushing anti racist, anti nationalistic and hedonist ideals for decades.

Men are weak pussies because masculinity is repressed by postmodernism.

What does the size of the area have to do with this? If you're talking about population, Europe has a higher population than America.

European casualties were higher, true. But civilian and subhuman casualties were also much higher than those of America. If OP's theory were true then we would also see the effect of half a million American alphas remover from the gene pool, with a low amount of subhuman and civilian casualties. Yet OP doesn't mention anything about this.

>half a million versus several gorillions

This is the real cause.

that's fucking retarded, OP. ww1 and 2 were because of the jews

Does killing half a million alphas have no effect or some effect on the gene pool of a country?

This is why modern Scandinavia is so cucked. The Vikings left to make other lands great.

Earth is flat, God is real

Bump. True.

The corollary redpill is that the machinations of wealthy Western European and American Jews contributed to setting up the westward-seeking tide of poor Eastern European Jews to be culled. There was racism and classism internal to Judea at work, too.

If your theory is true, than countries who had exceptionally high death rates during both wars should be more feminine.
Serbia had the highest rate in WW1 and after Poland and the Baltics in WW2.

Russia also had a higher death rate than Germany.
Sweden was neutral in both countries, still considered the worst.

That's shitty theory.

I would even see something in the food to be more promising than the wars. But psychologic reasons are most likely.

>Emmanuel goldstein is the savior with his book
>jew being savior
>jew, saving
>dropped

1984 got one thing right tho kiddo, it predicted the police state, webcam's, microphones, cellphones can all be monitored now. Not sure if that police state would evolve into anything like ingsoc or big brother, but there's always a chance.

Also, you ignored my point of civilians and subhuman Europeans who got killed way more than Americans. Millions of people died because of famine and disease. Millions of Jews, gays and cripples died on the European side. On the American side the amount of alphas and civilians who died is about the same. On the European side this number is much higher percentage wise.

Anime isan instrument designed to kill societies. Originally, it was for japan. But now it's gone worldwide.

I don't remember the source, but there is a statistic that shows that those people who managed tp flee from the Soviets during the winter of 44/45 in a snowstorm were more successful afterward than those who lost everything while staying in the West.

Most old people and nearly all babies died during that period, so there came really hard people.

Christianity is a religion that glorifies betas, degenerates , thieves, etc. and just like anime, it is a poison to destroy societies, and to be eventually taken over by the good ole joos

>Post a redpill
half of Sup Forums are shitskins larping as white nationalists

Its coming slowly, with "alternate truths" being another nail in the coffin. Doublethink is becoming a reality.

You're not very smart.

You're looking at the story just like another brainlet looks at the farm animals in Animal Farm and not the tools used with the power.

Democracy is absolute garbage. Monarchy and meritocracy are the only ways not to fall down the degenerwcy spiral and the only way for a tribe or nation to become successful

>Emmanuel goldstein is the savior with his book
Did you faggot even read the book?

>T. Al Andalus

That is not a redpill, that is an opinion, and a stupid one at that.

>t. Henri mohammed

You are actually smart. Good job.

Once you get redpilled on how aristocratic factions work, fraternities, secret societies, and methods of controlling the masses, monarchy is the only solution.

>webcams, microphones and cellphones
>aren't tools

American education meme is reality incarnate

it's a joke you humorless slavnigger, he had practical ways to take down the big brother state, Orwell portraying Goldstein as having the answers is the essence of it. Don't use your head use your plow

This has been my theory for quite a long time. However in america, where most of our alphas didn't die in wars (low casualty rates errytime) its still full of cucks and such but I guess there is more alphas than in euro per capita.

this. unfortunately.

What a dilemma... Save your people by sacrificing your life or let them die because the people that will be left will be the ones that never dared to defend their country men.

fucking blacked threads...

you're an idiot

both my granddads fought in the war. one already had kids when he was drafted.

one was wounded in france and the other one was a member of the occupational force in Norway.

So why don't you see the opposite in Germany?
protip: Service wasn't voluntary here the betas and alphas were both drafted.
I and every other full German I know who has grandparents in the right age group has two veterans as grandfathers. Shouldn't the grandchildren of the men who survived super though?
Maybe it's not nature > nurture after only 2 generations.

a) they drafted everyone, not just alphas

b) people had kids quite young, so it's really only the 18-24 year olds who wouldn't have had several children already before they were killed.