In the UK 50% of muslim men are on benefits, 75% of muslim women

In the UK 50% of muslim men are on benefits, 75% of muslim women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/No_Ju4gKzCA?t=19m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=bOMYkQzDXEk
youtube.com/watch?v=jVnwyEFvycs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't be surprised. Source?

youtu.be/No_Ju4gKzCA?t=19m1s

I bet those numbers are even higher here.

not necessarily a source, just where i heard it

you don't say

&DOCTORS
E
N
G
I
N
E
E
R
S

ain't it infuriating.

Collecting the Jizya is the right of every muslim wallahi.

Jeez, these people are UGLY.

kill 'em all.

as a white male with a physically fit and capable body can i move to the UK and collect benefits???

I tried in Canada but they won't give me welfare because I own a new car and have like $50k in the bank, they basically want you to be borderline homeless.

Or if not the UK, where? I basically want free comfortable life and guberment gibmes without having to do any work

Does not surprise me, most Arabs I've interacted with are lazy and don't want to work.

but... but ... doctors? I was... I was promised rocket scientists... hey... hey thats my money....

>white

No.

You must ne

>brown
>little to no skill or education
>have a fuck load of niglets

I'll just leave this here

Tommy should start a political party and become "the blue collar Trump"
To bring some mayhem in the UK and drop some shit on the muslims there.

Yes but muslims contribute heavily to society as a whole. You're just too fucking stupid and racist to understand it

What do they contribute exactly?

Kek, where would we be with out kebab shops and taxi drivers

Culture, British culture and most cultures in the west are bland and boring
Religion, christianity is a stupid religion that denies science, islam promotes scientific advances

Happenings

That's like your opinion dude. Western Culture is not bland at all to me. Muslim culture is bland and boring. Muslims don't even allow music and indigenous culture in the middle east. Fuck off, shit for brains.

Death, destruction, rape, corruption, inefficiency etc. It sells newspapers I suppose.

Now I know you're baiting, in Europe we have quite literally the most vibrant and rich history/culture in the world

Explosions
You aren't an explodaphobe are you

The flying horse science, the female mutilation science, the martyr science, the meat bomb science. The pork is bad science, the inbreeding science.
Hahaah, he middle age inbreed goatfacker, go back to the early middle ages where you belong.
Fucking sandniggers, they are even proud of being the scum of the earth

His character has been assassinated too much. The normies won't listen to him

Wtf I love explosions now.

They are worse than niggers!
youtube.com/watch?v=bOMYkQzDXEk

Oh they have a job alright Sven. Its impregnating your beautiful pure nordic goddesses.

They deny cause and effect, islam is the most anti-science religion there is, and that is saying something

Islam is a cancer both in the countries of origin and everywhere they invade.

They contribute art, music, and love for animals such as dogs.

They really try to start building a space station and reach the moon but their space progam keep failing and their rockets just explode
youtube.com/watch?v=jVnwyEFvycs

>all them NEETbux being stolen by foreigners
I wouldn't take that if I were them. If my doll got cut since they were giving it to muslims I would get on the first bus to Galway or Dublin and burn down one of the countries' 3 mosques

hahahahaha found the sand nigger

Sauce please. Need to redpill a few sickulars

Apart from what is already mentioned:
Noises! Years ago this country used to be filled with peace and quiet, people spoke with a normal, respectful tone and volume. So boring!
With our new guests here we get to enjoy a plethora of enriching screams and noises every day, around the clock.

Also their behaviour contribute to a higher level of adrenaline in the local population.

that muzzie looks jewish

You have like, tens of thousands of nigger "refugees" from the armpit hairy hole of Africa.

Like niggers from countries that can't even have a civil war because they're so lazy.
Entire small towns made out of literal niggers near Dublin.
And a lot of muzzie, browns, chinks, carib niggers, pajeets, niggerians.

>tfw you thought Ireland was the celtic's man last bastion but its just a London borough the size of an island

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[semites]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] are all the same, just different religions