France has become POLICE STATE - Extending State of Emergency

French President Emmanuel Macron has requested that parliament extend the state of emergency until November 1 citing recent Manchester attack as reason.

>(unprecedented 6th extension since came into effect in 2015)

This is the blue print for all of Europe.

>Destabilize middle east and Syira
>Flood europe with muslim migrants and terrorists.
>Terror attacks
>public outcry
>demand action
>POLICE STATE WITH EMERGENCY POWERS - NEVER ENDING

They are going to stop all dissenters of their one state United States of Europe.

rt.com/news/389544-france-state-emergency-extended/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiiESl6iNC4
archive.is/e7bFo
wsj.com/articles/frances-special-forces-hunt-french-militants-fighting-for-islamic-state-1496090116
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the current threat level in England at the moment?

What kind of gun is that?

a FAMAS

Run like fuck.

Are you memeing me?

how is that a meme?

I think he is trying to imply the FAMAS isn't a gun? Maybe, not too sure.

France and United Kuckdom giving Germoney and Sweden a run for the title of 'Biggest Faggot in Europe' this year.

Cant wait till the race tightens in a few months

You're a burger right? You can figure this one out mate

Guys I can't post a pic. It keeps saying there's an embedded file even though it's just a pic I modified. What did he mean by this?

welp... looks like the good ol US of fucking A will have to save Yurope's incompetent ass once again!

DON'T WORRY, YUROPOORS, FREEDOM IS COMING.

>faggot
France isn't as soft as the rest of Europe, it's a harsh Middle Eastern/African country. youtube.com/watch?v=uiiESl6iNC4

been reading too many posts by americans lately britbong?

Nevermind. Fixed it.

NeberBaguette

AR-15

If France is to become a police state, then wouldn't terror attacks be beneficial for the people behind it to reach the goal?

I posted this to the previous thread, but apparently ISIS sent a telegram to France threatening a large attack if they don't comply to demands, which they had listed. The demands are asking a lot, so complying obviously isn't an option.

That means that if the threat isn't a bluff, there may be a large scale attack in France on Thursday or at least during this week (user talking about it in another day gave the day).

I have my doubts of the likelihood, but then again what's there to stop an attack? Either it's going to be debunked, the attackers are stopped, or it happens.

Link to archived article:
archive.is/e7bFo
Image is a higher resolution copy of the image from the article. It's a part of the threat. I don't have a translation of it though.

Was in paris this afternoon on vacation. There were tons of armed soldiers around the Eiffel tower. Pic related.

At least it looks identical to a FAMAS.

it'll be replaced by the HK416 this year, no need to rev up the lobbyists.

Please tell me yall will have another revolution soon. This is wrong.

and I thought France was safe, and a welcoming place to be in, after so many members of the Religion of Peace showed up

So what?
You support leftist 'protests' ?

its safe for the dead.

He supports freedom I guess.

>France may get slapped so hard they become uncucked

Please let this happen.

Meh, if anything everybody agrees French "emergency state" is too lax. the only people who miss public protest are the TV because they need filler for the news.

Go to my thread to discut the neoliberal agenda

But French strikes as we do it are illegal in the US...

>protests in France

You cannot put armed guards every 20 meters over all populated zones, without making laws for free gun carry.
What I'm trying to tell you is that higher police presence in hot touristic spots doesn't mean a police state.
In Spain we have a police state. All communications are automatically bugged and processed for flagging, for example.

The US in its current state does not represent freedom.

>All communications are automatically bugged and processed for flagging, for example.
why?

AK-12

Forced meme duder

yup, they are learning all of this shit from the Bush admin?
>Islam is not the problem
>freedom is the problem

That's a HK416.

I am as free as i was before. I don't mind military and policemen everywhere.

You're welcome france.
we love to empower failed millitaristic strats.

As if a Terrorist will strike when everyone's on their toes, he'll wait when the heretic sleeps.

Why is a police state in an already un-free nation a big deal?
It's not like they have guns or rights to take away anyway.

It's not France

>Run like fuck.
Lol. Muhammad has ended the bongs so readily. Amazing what a pack of inbred shit skins can do to a bunch of unarmed cuckolds.

>we love to empower failed millitaristic strats.

Kek, you're welcome to take a lesson about that anytime.

spoken like a true cuck.

A happy slave is still a slave

Hahah frogs. This was their plan for the USA. But then we Trumped them. To bad Frogs didnt (Pen)etrate their agenda through the heart. Stupids frogs, just cant figure out the slow boiling water.

you arent wrong. I was in paris in May. Army everywhere. Famas' and HK Rifles everywhere.

>Greater Israel's plans are coming into fruition.
Fuggggggggg.

>Step 1: Stage terrorist attacks
>Step 2: Endless wars in the Middle East
>Step 3: Influx of "refugees" to western countries
>Step 4: Increase of domestic terrorist attacks
>Step 5: Increase police state, and enforce martial law
>Step 6: Create national police state spanning all of EU, enforced by EU police state
>Step 7: Send USA to attack Iran, Syria, then as they're busy, Israel annexes Palestine and surrounding areas

Holy fuck lads, it's happening. They've just sped up their clock with Trump in office because they have nothing left to lose.

emergency state mean nothing you fucking fag , the situation is not worse than it was before.

no shit Sherlock were the fuck have you been kinda obvious.

>Its just a police state, its no big deal. People have martial law all the time, like, the middle east.

Haha, please stop, your killing me.

Well, I mean, what are they going to do about it. The west has forgotten all the lessons of the past about the importance of self-protection against enemy hordes.

It's a derivative of the Echelon system bought from USA...
Why? To intercept and flag communications for further inspection.

>t.burger talking about a subject he know nothing about.

The emergency state is useless , it actually does nothing as our police and secret service are completly imcompetent

this is what i fear the most.

You know when people say "oh this will never happen" and "people wouldn't let a authoritarian government in that easily".

Well this french frog here demonstrates the Stockholm syndrome efffect. He loves his military police masters.

Just like a frog put in water then increasing the temperature slowly. They don't realise until to late and even then don't struggle as they boil alive.

Don not be complacent my american friends. keep your guns. This is what could happen to you guys too.

there is no curfew , nothing , there absolutly nothing more happening under emergency state.
The governemnt just keep it to say that they are trying to fight terrorism when they are doing nothing.

I've been going quite often since 2015 to Paris and I always wonder how many simultaneous demonstrations are there every weekend.
Agree on the failed Police State that France is atm, but 155 protest... unless it means 155 every week I don't see the problem.

>666

Checked

They had a good go at it and lost in every possible way. Now their party is shattered and dying. California is only one dam away from being cleansed as well.

Do you think that koranic influence will make the upcoming sixth republic more successful than the previous five?

NO
>NO
NO

only a coup can save us , our military seems based
wsj.com/articles/frances-special-forces-hunt-french-militants-fighting-for-islamic-state-1496090116

sauce baby

Daily remainder to the autists and retards that terror attacks are government made to revoke rights from the population.
The muslim plan is to go in the target country and shit out children 10 times the rate the locals do and in 50 years they own the country without a shot fired.

>autists and retards that terror attacks are government made
if your looking for a retard with autism look in the mirror

how the fuck does a nation from Eurofagland can have a military coup? Wouldn't they all join forces and try to kill you?Just like in Napoleon days?

Has become? It has been that way for years. Just like the UK or Germany.

That's very true, don't know if those attacks are ordered directly by the government, but they certainly closed their eyes on a lot of things they knew were going on, not to mention they just love importing millions of shitskins while restricting our rights always more.

Aka. Halo 3 BR.

>banner in English
>says protest is in France
You're a full retard. Did the tard guard at school give you interest access ?

Leftards in France are globalized fucks, they don't hesitate to write or shout slogans in English.

what the fuck happened, France? You used to be proud of your culture.

ffs France, you already know the answer to this one

but the reign of terror was the beginning of what we see now, jews taking power from the monarchy to begin to implement postmodernism

You forgot few important parts of your blueprint;
>flood europe with muslims and immigrants
>destroy native culture
>destoy nationalism
>destroy people's will for the country you turned to shit

Trust me that's what is going on. That's why they attack on people who try to hold on their national culture and try to destroy it any way they can. When people will lose to fight for something that is already lost, they can control it all. Then uniting EU to one country will be possible.

>POLICE STATE WITH EMERGENCY POWERS - NEVER ENDING
so this is what episode 3 of starwars?

Jar jar Nigger is Macron, CONFIRMED.

dat vacuous peace and crumpets

Oh Straya. Never change.

>FEED ME MUSULMANS ET NEGRES