How can you not become black pilled when seeing shit like this?

How can you not become black pilled when seeing shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaguya_(mouse)
southpark.cc.com/clips/104426/scramble-its-brains-or-vacuum-it-out
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html
bostonmagazine.com/health/blog/2015/04/14/baby-foreskin-facial-boston-hydrafacial/
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268049/Protestors-demand-Oprah-pull-endorsement-fountain-youth-face-cream-baby-foreskins.html
huffingtonpost
archive.is/hFRjx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I already became black pilled when Trump pulled out of the Paris Agreement.

Trannies to the ovens.

Only qt ladyboys/traps are acceptable for the hwite man. Fuck off with your science experiment vaginas and shit.

Same
Even if we're wrong about climate change what's the harm in makin the world a better place???

this is the final thing humanity does to piss of god before the armageddon. praise kek.

I am dark bluepilled
I support liberalism to hasten the destruction and downfall of the west, thus returning the world to traditional values

This would be a crime against nature.

Remember also that there are chemical communications during pregnancy that a male's body cannot emulate even with all the estrogen pills in the world.

>Trannies to the ovens.
^

lol gtfo

Im magentapilled

we're getting to that stage where nothing matters anymore
there needs to be another generational event to reset the morality in this country
trump is just the symptom of the disease

Maybe genocide isnt such a bad idea?

You're an idiot kek, that agreement wasn't even enforceable. It's a joke. Nobody in it required to do anything, even leftist like John Oliver admit it. Even if trumped joined it there would be no obligation for us or ant nation that's part of it to actually follow it.

France barely has a military and it's only power is over tiny European countries. You idiots need to read more about it or stfu.

then there was no harm in signing it
Trump is actually retarded and took it seriously

Ugh, again with this whole "it's the genitals that make the sex" argument. Even though bone structure, brain structure, chromosomes and dna are what really makes the differences.

Because this does not make me feel hopeless.

It makes me feel angry that some fucking jewish abortion survivor tries to play god and make Adam into an Eve.

it's going to get A LOT worse before it gets better

you need to disconnect and/or make actions to change the world

What the fuck is wrong with these doctors who do this shit? It's like abortion. I can understand why some turbo-whore would want an abortion, but I don't understand the mentality of the doctors who perfrom them.

i am tealepilled

If this ever happens, it will be the ultimate tipping point of society.

My anti-climate-change *spending* argument is that politicians act to get elected- and since no studies can show that any action is helping, politicians have no incentive to actually help- but only to make it look as though they do. And therefore, unless one purports that *looking like one is helping* coorelates with *actually helping,* then climate change cannot be affected by politicians.

>it will be the ultimate tipping point of society.
Bill 89- Ontario gov't requires parents to give in to child's beliefts in their identity.
Motion 103- Canadian government looks to quell fears by forcing people to be less fearful.

As Trudeau said, "increase liberty for all by providing new freedoms for some."

How can real women even compete? Seriously, what do they have left that men can't do?

TRANSplant...from women.

Loaded question. You haven't demonstrated that it would. Hopes, dreams, speculation, and holding hands in unity aren't enough.

It's only a matter of time before an absolute madman figures out a way to grow a uterus inside him.

I DONT WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE

IF THEY DO THAT I WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM

Sex selection is already possible...would be funny if only men were born. Muh equality of birth MEETS muh body my choice!

Fuck off shills

holy shillkikes

fuck a tranny, it's getting pregnant, who is the mother? the uterus? the tranny guy? which dna does it inherit?

good point, althought disgusting

have you looked into that?
they have to get the uterus in the mans body a year prior to the actual birth. the man needs to keep taking hormones through out the year and the 9 months pregnancy or the body rejects everything. they cant even give birth normally, they need a whole bunch of special hormones injected in their bodies to trigger the actual labor process. the thing is that it costs a shitload of money. for me to insert my penis and orgasm in a woman it costs me nothing. it costs no money. on top of that most trannies dont remove their dicks so what do we have to fear? they wont ever outsource us.

In the future everybody's going to be a futa with a working penis (with functioning sperm), vagina and womb

The ultimate goal in organ transplantation research is to remove the original cells and transplant some kind of organ skeleton or scaffolding that the new body colonizes with cells. But if we are talking about an uterus we first need to find a way to create working eggs from the persons x-chromosome.

on top of that the uterus needs to be removed after birth, it cannot stay there.

Would it be a working uterus?
Would the male body perceive it as an organ or reject it?
Will it produce a baby without malformations?
Will they ask for working breasts transplants after that?
Would it affect the suicide rates?
The questions never end, so does the craziness of these people.

More likely the child comes out deformed due to the anti-rejection drugs.

> unisex future
I would sooner the world ends.

Just wait until we make our own stem cells produce opposite gender gametes
female sperm
male eggs
only a matter of time goyim

>everybody's a futa
>unisex
More like permasex

inb4 dna tweaks

sounds good.

>cure cancer
>go to mars
>find treatments for diabetes and heart disease

"nah cunt"

>make men pregnant

"lets fuckin do it"

Y'all gay

This is to reduce or eliminate the use of immunosuppressants, no?

Kek, just like the enigma about changing the planks of a boat one at a time with new planks. You keep the old planks to make another boat. After all the planks have been changed, which one is the original boat ?

Read Uncle Ted's Industrial Society and Its Future - the Red Pill on technology. Huxley will become more relevant to Orwell in the coming decades.

the new one made out of the old,
but logically none of them.

so if the old planks are 'dna' the uterus, but it depends who the eggs come from...

But wouldn't that mean that the tranny gives birth to literally fucking mutated freaks ?

>helping trannies become capable of getting pregnant
Doesn't sound so bad desu. My biggest gripe with them is their denial of the most fundamental difference between men and women. If they can overcome it, why shouldn't they? If making babies with a fake woman becomes a possibility, wouldn't it make trannies less degenerate?

>gays will eventually be able to have white babies
I don't see a problem there, however, redpilling them would be an issue.

but then why would they create vaginas,
they could simply transplant them along with uterus,
basically you would be fucking a real vagina not a scarring hole

> I don't understand the mentality of the doctors who perfrom them.

Varg says a lot of weird stuff, but he's right on this one. it's eugenics and good for society. Abortion is borderline murder, but we can't allow those people to have so many children.

Brb necking myself

Anybody so mentally broken they need their dick chopped and a pussy bored into them to feel content shouldn't be raising kids.

Slowly and slowly, we're getting closer to the plot of the movie "Predestinations", being your own mother and father will probably be something a random progressist will write in the near future.

Well it IS disgusting and degenerate

But it would also increase birthrates and stop these people from adopting some third world niglets, which in my opinion outweighs the negative effects of this

>having children is like killing children

Your first mistake... reading Huffington Post.

No? The sperm gives an x or a y-chromosome but the egg always gives a x-chromosome. If the technique works you wouldn't see any differences between the child of a female born mother or a transmother.

It's already happening

fuck, I bet you and I have to pay for that

so you're a jihadist?

Well shit, I should have asked for my uterus back after my hysterectomy so it doesn't wind up in some mentally ill faggots body. Fuck, do they donate them to weirdos without our consent?

>implying trannies don't want to get pregnant just so they can experience the ecstasy legally taking a human life by having an abortion

>Could
It won't

yeah i admit that if i could clone myself upgrade my dna & transfer my memory in my new body i would use the tech.
would probably make an extra set of clones one male one female AND fuck myself too.

imprinting is the biggest obstacle right now
however all those epigenetic traits are chemical and, ultimately, reproduce-able
it would just take incredibly fine-tuned technology that I don't see us acquiring within this lifetime

I don't know that procedures that further reinforce a cavalier attitude toward the sexual bond that develops between a man and a woman is ultimately good for society.

The first child born through this method is going to have severe complications.

Now you know how it feels when women use our foreskins in their makeup.

a mentally ill 'mother'

Because the Jewish media exists to demoralize you.

how would it sustain and grow the baby?

>If the technique works you wouldn't see any differences between the child of a female born mother or a transmother.
Doubt that, unless we start providing hormonal implants for these trannies there will be some weird physical traits from the natural occurring testosterone from these tranmommies. Expect their daughters to have micro dicks

but when you dont give a fuck, it can't.

Isn't it strange that we're finally going full circle to those ebil natzee experiments done in Auschwitz ? I mean, if you ask anyone: "what if somene can a male producing eggs and fertilising it with his own sperm" and ask them where this kind of experiment happened, I think some of them would reply Nazi camps.

Already done with mice more or less, over ten years ago for the female/female pairing. The mice in question were born naturally (from a surrogate mother for male/male offspring), had no medical issues, were fertile, and went on to live healthy full lives.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaguya_(mouse)

Mrs.Garrison was right
southpark.cc.com/clips/104426/scramble-its-brains-or-vacuum-it-out

Ewww, that's gross. Is that real or just a Sup Forums jew meme? I only wear mascara hopefully no babby dick parts in that.

which is good. i wonder how they're going to spin all of this in history books of the next century.

My comment was specifically about doctors who use their abilities as healers to buttress degeneracy so mentally ill people can "feel normal" via biological window dressing.

The uterus would provide the trannies with the necessary female hormones and ultimately the hormon treatment wouldn't be very different from todays therapies for pregnant women with hormonal disfunctions.
I see this treatment happen in humans during the next 10 years.

bostonmagazine.com/health/blog/2015/04/14/baby-foreskin-facial-boston-hydrafacial/
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268049/Protestors-demand-Oprah-pull-endorsement-fountain-youth-face-cream-baby-foreskins.html

The huge upside to this is that anti rejection drugs for organ transplantees is usually lethal within 7 years.

Archived

>huffingtonpost com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html
archive.is/hFRjx

Please user, don't blackpill me that much.. I'd like to see nanomachines capable of healing or recreating cells before tranniers can get uterus.

It's real, but not in mascara. It's in expensive facial creams only the jews can afford.

that's an uplifting news.
unless they've found a way, like bone marrow transplant or "such/root cells" so the guy has 2 set of dna, one that match his & one that matches the uterus. or anything else they didnt tell us about.

Because immunosuppressants may allow you to keep that organ, but reduce your immune systems ability to fight infection and detect and kill precancerous cells.

>get surgery to have a sack put inside my body
>get surgery to have baby put inside sack
>get surgery to have baby removed from sack
I'm a woman now.

That's just a chick with a beard.

b-but Sup Forums told me those camps weren't real

Hormones come from the ovaries, not the uterus.

>BELIEF is a tool.
the belief in them being real is all that is needed.

The only problem I see with that is that there are large numbers trannies that wouldn't go through with the extra hormone treatment when pregnant. People are lazy and stupid. Unless it was mandatory or social pressured I don't see the majority going this route. An implant would solve this issue but I doubt their will be any foresight into this until decades down the road

they come from both

They aren't, truth always finds its ways, remember that.

Rise above it brother. Some people are headed towards stagnant and lower paths of existence. You meanwhile seeing it as such can rise above to higher paths. If someone wants to play around with their sexual organs, play dress up, and stuff wombs inside of themselves, so be it. There's only so much time in a day and one's life, if you're focused on silly shit like this, you will lack the ability to focus on higher things. The laws that govern this universe are the way they are for a reason. In the end, you are given choices and freedom to do as you please. Everything carries an opportunity cost and has consequences.

what's wrong with agreeing to artificially limiting our economy by over 25% while China, the largest polluter in the world, has agreed to do virtually nothing?

I mean guys, China is still an emerging economy! They are only projected to overtake the U.S. economy in 1 year!

Who knew that in an age of endless information people would be so misinformed.

>oh wait nvm, fell for shill bait