Egypt Kills Gay Man Who Couldn't Afford Hospital Treatment

archive.is/gnW4T

A hospital in Egypt turned off a British man's life support without warning and are refusing to send his body home until his family pay a £40,000 bill, his devastated mother has claimed.

Adrian Nicholas King, 39, originally from Stafford, flew to Cairo with a friend on May 9, but less than two weeks later, while on a safari trip, his kidneys are believed to have failed and he fell into a coma.

Mr King's mother, Elaine Gilbert, said that she was first told by doctors that her son had been in a coma for four days on May 25.

Five days later she claims that the hospital turned off his life support without warning and he died in the early hours of the morning.

Now she says the hospital are demanding £40,000 to release her son's body after there was an issue with the way he filled out his insurance form.

'My son Adrian died today and I really don't know what to do, can't believe our country wouldn't help because insurance wouldn't so Egypt turned off machines and let him die. It's not right or human to do this.'

She later told Gay Star News that the hospital would not release her son's body until the family paid a £40,000 medical bill.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4576322/Egypt-hospital-turned-life-support-without-warning.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does it matter that he is gay? And can kidney's just crash like that? Or was it caused by alcohol? If not, new fucking fear.

this is one of those stories where you just know there is all kinds of weird shit going on behind the scenes

What kind of hospital treatment cost 40,000 euros? I've never heard of treatment being that expensive. Is cancer treatment expensive too?

>be a literal faggot
>go to some islamic shithole
wew, it's almost like he had it coming

bump

WHO EVER GOES TO A MUSLIM COUNTRY DESERVES THIS.

dumb norge cuck doesnt know muslims treat gays like rats

IF ITS ANGLO, WASTE IT.

>flew to Cairo
only himself to blame

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> Translation
> Guy lies on insurance form, probably hiding a known/past illness to get a cheaper rate
> Gets in a medical emergency
> Dies
> Mother hit with bill since insurance never paid out
> Proceeds to make up bullshit to tug the heartstrings and weasel out of paying

HIV/AIDS
I
V
/
A
I
D
S

Has HIV
Lies about having HIV in insurance
Insurance denies him treatment for AIDS kidney failure

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord

discord dot gg/AWk7Ru

Don't archive the DailyMail faggot
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4576322/Egypt-hospital-turned-life-support-without-warning.html

>wanting to be yelled at by the Norwegian

Don't give in to bullying

its usually caused by something else going wrong like pancreatitis etc

Good, glad he won't come back to infect us.

>I've never heard of treatment being that expensive.
>Burger

Whatever the pre-existing condition was, he lied about it to obtain travel insurance, and invalidated it. Wait till mum finds out how much it costs to transport a body overseas on top of paying the hospital bill.

Based

Agreed. At least he wasn't thrown off the pyramids for sucking cock. Probably had AIDS.

Believe it or not, it's uncommon for people to get fucked that hard by the hospital here. They tend to at least work with you.

>fag does meth in the desert; destroying kidneys
>dies
Somehow news worthy in the West

YASSSS GIRLFRIEND WE GON TRAVEL AND LOVE AND LIVE TEEHEE

BOYS JELLY SOCIETY IS GONNA BE ABOUT US NOWWWW

Why would a gay person go to a country where they run the risk of being the victim of a lynch mob? I have trouble sympathizing because I'm a faggot and I know I would never do something this stupid.

She'll have a sea burial... Won't even have where to put flowers for her queer sonny boy.

Britain cuckoldry gets a taste of reality
No one gives a shit. No one likes you.

My gf got in a car accident and was $30,000 in debt. The toothpaste is right.

aids

good riddance kek

Poison

BAHAHA maybe /sg/ is right with their BASED MUSLIMS meme

Most likely he had a desired blood type and they stole his kidneys to order

Being thrown off the pyramids would be an aesthetic death, can't lie

you really are a piece of shit. fuck you.

The faggot got what he deserved.

>visiting any muslim country ever

he asked for it

there is many cases here about hospitals either refusing to accept emergency patient or literally throwing unconscious people in the street because their families couldn't afford to pay.
such is life in the third world

Look at how womany he looks? Lol could beat the fuck out of anybody here

You deserve to learn about Truvada. And get zika. And throat cancer from pussy fungus. And be like Charlie Sheen infested with vagina aids. And get incurable gonorrhea. You invented all deaths and sins in the garden of eden. All you do is lay the devil's sloppy seconds

>going to a muslim country
>going to a muslim country when you're gay

Also
>being gay

Pulling plugs on Sodom thugs

based Egypt

Run out of dogs to suck off and are moving onto men, are you?

It's funny that you bring up the devil, for you are no Christian.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord dot gg/rfGRS

Disgusting faggot. Served him right.

Based gypos doing what brits should have done. That's what you get for lying so you could jew off couple of pounds.

But did she have health insurance?

Yes but she said they would only cover so much and after a few years the debt just went away off credit karma or some shit. I don't think she knows much about what happened

FUCK YOU WITH YOUR FEMBOI AVATAR LGBT.

He's so fucking effeminate and affectionate that it confuses my brain.

The eternal Anglo memes are fucking hilarious.

>be fag
>go to muslim brotherhood territory

darwin awards tier

dpbp

He looks like an ayylmao