American women trends are very bizarre, don't you think...

American women trends are very bizarre, don't you think? Every woman wants to look as weird and ugly as possible because ugly=pretty these days I guess? I am out of touch

Look at this grown woman on pic related. would you date her? I doubt it

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/05/opinion/wonder-woman-movie.html?_r=0
nytimes
archive.is/5Z7kN
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2KOQfZ0Zd0
youtube.com/watch?v=w8IApUwjHU8
youtube.com/watch?v=uKkpEcrwV94
youtube.com/watch?v=tjjKd6OPKJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White woman are disgusting

She likes capeshit so no, I wouldn't date her.

What does her shirt say?

Looks like "nasty woman"

Where the fuck did they get that? is that a new thing for these cunts to be proud of?

No fucking clue. Gal Gadot is a total hottie so I don't know what they mean by that.

beta losers fawn over these types of women and even call them "thicc"
literally just average fat american whores

Bitches are disgusting these days, ugly filthy stupid whores who are completely useless to society, work on cloning was stopped because bitches need a purpose and even artificial wombs will not advance from this point very much because "Muh vagina! I iz useless cheap whore, nagging non stop dreaming of rape but not wanting rape, want smart intelligent man but really want thug."

Those are not women.
They're trannies

"If Wonder Woman Can Do It, She Can Too"

Why do women always need to be encouraged or patted on the back? If anything, men should be. Women can get anything they fucking want. Why do they need to be encouraged and "empowered"? They have too much power as it is for having a pussy.

nytimes.com/2017/06/05/opinion/wonder-woman-movie.html?_r=0

Shekel status: denied

>nytimes com/2017/06/05/opinion/wonder-woman-movie.html?_r=0
archive.is/5Z7kN

Are you a bot?

FPBP

because their main use (mating and companionship) forces men to supplicate and concede power in certain ways.

The fact that the boat didn't fucking sink was truly disappointing.

American """men""" are equally as hideous tbqh.

this guy is an aussie

>The fact that the boat didn't fucking sink was truly disappointing

I was praying for a torpedo.

She is trying to be as pretty as she can, she is trying her best

> make up
> fancy layered hair
> jewelry
> smiling
> decent clothing

she's just not very pretty naturally, okay?

>would you date her
If she loses 20 kilograms.

It's about looking interesting, not fuckable. If fashion was about attracting the opposite sex women would just walk around naked.

But I see a lot of women do the same thing.. Awful highlights in hair, garrish makeup applying, bright red lipstick...

it seriously does make them look like trannies

this girl in OP photo looks like a Spanish bitch too. They dress even weirder than regular white women

Her clothes also don't do her body justice. Baggy shirts rarely look good.

That THICC meme is such shit and needs to die.

Literally an excuse to date slobs.

He looks like a real life leprechaun and I'd fuck him just for that.

Latino bitches always dye their hair red (or other bright colors)

Why?

Right? What happened to modesty? I always fall for the women who are unassuming of their beauty even if they aren't exceptionally attractive. But these cakefaced narcissists can go fall down a mountain into irrelevancy where they belong

But she isn't applying makeup badly on purpose. She's trying her best to apply makeup well, but she's shit at it. She's still TRYING to look good.
Also, that highlighted hair probably costs a lot of money too. Although, I think it looks fine. Ivanka Trump has the same hairstyle

she's also fat so it's difficult to dress well. She probably feels like baggy clothes makes her look less fat. Hell, I don't even know what fat women should wear to look "good"

The ones I've seen all had black hair. The niggos are the ones with the red hair.

>slim fit tee sticker ironically on the mirror

>I always fall for the women who are unassuming of their beauty even if they aren't exceptionally attractive.

>Hell, I don't even know what fat women should wear to look "good"

Tight clothes to show off the "curves", unless they're obese, then just do whatever cuz you're a lost cause anyway

soooooo interesting what is this 1980? who cares

in the animal kingdom the more poisonous the animal/plant the more bright and colorful their exterior is.
colored hair on women is the equivalent of fedoras ~2009

I do not like enforced modesty. If she likes to wear one then that is her choice, but that is not what I was referring to.

Interesting? No. Modern fashion has become a caricature. A walking joke.

The girls in OP's picture seem mildly chubby, not fat. It's hard to tell in that image though. I bet they could look alright in tighter fitting clothes and better makeup.

This. They are just naturally ugly

Fashion always looked like a joke.

That picture. Holy fucking shit

These dykes are just jealous as fuck and hide behind 'feminism' to justify their 'opinions'.

Its sad that the QTs in America want to fuck not only Chad, but Jamal

Yes, it's an archive bot.

Better than the Europeans who fuck Pajeet.

>Migration is desirable

For whom? Israel and Saudi sure don't want them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2KOQfZ0Zd0

youtube.com/watch?v=w8IApUwjHU8

youtube.com/watch?v=uKkpEcrwV94

Of course they are Hillary approved. Dumb bitches

There's this thing that shitty women (read: most women) do to their friends where to raise their own social value relatively they will actually give their friends bad advice to make/keep them ugly, like telling them they don't need to lose weight or stop smoking when they are trying to, that it's so empowering they don't shave their armpits, that guys love their anecdote about shitting themselves on a train once, ect.

I think the whole body positive fat positive skrillex hair grandma glasses SJW aesthetic might be that on a societal wide level, the most high functioning women at the top of the social hierarchy who have huge influence (think female models like Karlie Kloss who'd never be caught dead weighing over 100lbs never mind having body hair, having a facial piercing or having rainbow hair and wacky glasses like these autists in her personal life) encourage these liberal fashion trends so they go from 9/10s to 10/10s since every other woman is an obese clown in comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjjKd6OPKJc

why should anyone care about this?

Latin women stink

Nah lots of spanish anerican bitches look like clowns

>be American
>believe obese women are "a little chubby"

This country needs to be destroyed.

kek

>I could've disarmed this dude and fired all rounds without much effort...

1 count of assaulting a police officer
1 count of unlawfully discharging a weapon

What else would she get with hypothetical action?

my sides

yep. sorry Sup Forums but i've taken the /beanpill/. white women are worthless degenerates. they can't be saved because they all start sucking cocks around age 11 these days and are total trash by the time they are marriage aged.

Keep women out of my capeshit.

do normies really fall for the flashing random negative/positive words over images to create a subconscious bias psyop? they are so fucking retarded.

20 kg is a lot of weight ... but yes, probably

I never understood this picture. Is she trying to convey that she is better than a man just holding the tools of his job? Is she trying to say she is stronger than a fit man?

Its such an absurd statement

Shes retarded like all libshits

Funny, but like Hitler didn't say that and shit.