HAPPENING: Trump Terrorist Stabs PoC

rawstory.com/2017/06/major-trump-supporter-accused-of-fatally-stabbing-black-man-following-bus-stop-political-argument/

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory
archive.is/VJ9v5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember to archive

>rawstory com/2017/06/major-trump-supporter-accused-of-fatally-stabbing-black-man-following-bus-stop-political-argument
archive.is/VJ9v5

Since OP can't do his job correctly, here is a cap. Couldn't even give us a greentext.

Every time a white person attacks someone it will be attributed to Trump. Even the Bernie supporters.

>Rawstory

>Major Trump

Euhm, that's PRESIDENT Trump 2 u

somebody who may like or definitely likes president trump does something: TRUMP SUPPORTER DOES X

somebody who may not like or definitely does not like president trump does something: PERSON, WHO IS WHITE, DOES X (unless they aren't white, then it's just "an individual")

they just. won't. learn. oh well, 8 years of president trump are upon them.

>tfw

>race?
I didn't see white mentioned anywhere

Shitty deflection. Try again.

Every day
Hillary supporters shoot each other here in Chicago
EVERY
FUCKING
DAY

#notallruralandsuburbanretards

You think gangs in Chicago are taking it to the polls????
Lolololololololololol

#notalltrumpsupporters

What's to deflect? I hope they keep doing it.

Media can't look shitty enough IMO

I think the article implies that it's a white guy who stabbed a black guy after an argument on the bus. But police said they don't believe it's race related since the dude is obviously a schizophrenic and stabbed two other people in the past.

>multiple altercations on public transportation

sounds like a mentally healthy guy, guess all DRUMPH supporters are craaaazy

Good.

The terrorists need a taste of their own medicine.

Also, this one stabbing wont compare to the daily atrocities islam commits.

Stay mad, nigger lovin shitskin.

Haha you wish people would care about this.

Look at all the effort these fuckin retards have to go through to compensate for their bullshit. Like how you posted this thread.

Death to muslims! Hope you die!

how do you determine who a schizo supports, is it even valid? like with the last guy he started ranting in court.

Its true you fuckin retard. You libtards dont have much ammo so you need to turn every white crime into muh oppression victimhood.

Hahahahahahah

It's all they can do. Lol.

That's only like 20 miles from me

nice! white people are waking up realizing that democracy is no longer a valid solution to ending tyranny. we can only hope that there will be more of this

If the black guy was muslim, good
If the black guy wasn't, oh well