Is called Reality winner

...loses in reality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQ-e0f0dafU
youtube.com/watch?v=PXwWjxbzuIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep:
I'll take "Falsified Classified Documentation" for $0.50, Alex.

Isn't it something all this happens right before Comey's testimony? It's almost like there's some sort of, I dunno, narrative to push; or something.

Didn't Vault 7 reveal that CIA was using Russian thumbprints on their hacks to shift blame? Isn't it just plum awful this poor dyke got her life and career gagged and raped over her not paying attention to a CIA troll?

What a god-damned mother fucking shame.

what did she even leak though? im not really up to date. i thought she was just the one spreading rumors about quarrels in the trumpadministration so the media could push the narrative that absolutely noone likes trump.

Bumping

it's like the stripper named chastity

okay so there are lots of leaks happening since Trump took office. the rumors about the trump administration come from within or around the white house, and they're sometimes true and sometimes hype. those leaks aren't technically classified info and its management dynamics not directly national security. then there is the category of national security related leaks, whether or not there is classified info, and those are generally never printed by the mainstream media for obvious reasons. i'm ignoring the snowden and wikileaks leaks, that is the next category. then there are the leaks that go beyond media into the whistleblower territory and that is exactly what The Intercept was made to cover.

so i think this person was kind of gaslit into thinking they could be like the first type of leakers (playing into the MSM narrative) while being more like the second and third time of leakers (traitors, whistleblowers, political operatives, spies) so uhm I'm not exactly sure what her deal is other than that she wanted attention. She does look unusually manly and ugly, is she trans (female to male) like doing testosterone shots or is she intersex? Or Jewish?

oh wait dude i just got it. the first leaker is called "reality winner" and trump is all about winning!!! we're going to get tired of winning, remember?>

from what i have heard she is the first type of leaker, which isnt really any crime, however she is entrusted with sensitive information and apparently gets close to the trumpadministration, and she abused this trust to undermine trumps administration purely because he isnt the one she wanted to become president and thus actively works on undermining trumps authority. while she maybe didnt leak any classified information and isnt guilty of a crime it shows very well she cant be trusted and deserves to be removed from the position. if she would actually leak some crime with proofs of these crimes, than i wouldnt even mind really.

probably the best comparrison

I think she's made up, and being used to quash the muh russia narrative.

I refuse to believe someone that naive could get in as an NSA contractor.

Essentially, what she leaked proved that the US gov't had ZERO PROOFS of Trump/Russia narrative, but that some low-level spearphising was done against some USG officials. That is it.

This is the lefty version and attempt at confirmation bias, right as Comey is about to testify. Low-effort American viewers will halfway forget any facts regarding this issue, and confuse it with the Comey thing, and go "Trump is a Puppetttt12312!!"

It'll be on Colbert, Kimmel, and John Oliver. They'll create a story that is untrue, and absolutely believed as gospel. That's how disinfo works here, apparently. I just hope the normies are waking up to this nonsense in the USA.

CIA got cocky after 911. Started doing nigger tier false flags, got a Kenyan Muslim elected named hussein who's a faggot with his tranny wife. They just can't get caught even when they try.

>It'll be on Colbert, Kimmel, and John Oliver. They'll create a story that is untrue, and absolutely believed as gospel. That's how disinfo works here, apparently. I just hope the normies are waking up to this nonsense in the USA.

They are unironically indoctrinated using Pavlovian mechanics.

They are not aware how they've been trained like dogs.

But it's absolutely formulaic.

They are aware. They like millions of dollars instead of death of thier family.

so the same shit like the previous weeks just another bitch starting to spout the same stuff around.

interesting. this truely is the memetimeline

Yep. Don't forget that Vault 7 warned that the CIA can make anything look like a Russian hack, and essentially, this "chick" ruined her life over something that was likely misunderstood as "Russkies attacking!" when it was CIA all along.

I'm talking about their audience.

I know Colbert is aware, he watched Stewart perfect it firsthand.

Isn't see one of those #resisttrump retards?

She's far beyond that.

She's white people = terrorists tier.

there was a thread some time talking about how colbert and co use brainwashing tactics. it was something like they present and information, and before it can be processed by the audience they make a joke enforcing their own view which the audience finds funny and thus associates the oppinion stated in the joke as something positive which makes them take this oppinion as their own, and this is done over and over again.

i saw a pic of her twitter where she had some bernie stuff, so it wouldnt suprise me

Yeah. I'm convinced 60 percent of people live in a trance state, NPCs basically who have a survival mechanism kicking in and shitting on thier free will and rational thinking.

Sure Clinton got the debate questions beforehand but these conspiracies about the media bias are ridiculous!

>Comey stops Clinton investigation because of forged "Russian" documents
>politicians and pundits insist Russian hacking
>leak some bullshit log of a phishing attempt BY RUSSIANS IN THE DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION
>CIA literally deceiving itself with disinfo

>CIA accidently psyop-ed itself

i believe everyone does until they get their first redpill disconnecting one from the matrix, from the (((official))) narrative and starts doubting it and being sceptic. once the first redpill is swallowed and they start thinking for themselves they will begin to see how the world really is and start becoming player characters

Here's the screenshot, good read.

yeah, that was the one i meant, thanks

So basically browsing Sup Forums (transcript format)

>starting your sentence with >so
You're an effeminate numale and you vote left. Why do you even hang around here?

Reminder that the John Oliver show works directly with the DNC/Clinton machine.

The ones who are stupid enough to not differentiate shitposts from actual valuable content and got brainwashed by those had it comming either way. Everyone should be able to put stuff in the right context and and evalueate it themselves if they are old enough to browse this board. People getting their context prepared by other enthities is what got us into this mess

isn't the third scan also appliable to Sup Forums as well?

I mean I constantly see this part of MGS2 being thrown, but quite honestly, it's appliable to every forum nowadays.

Nope. Almost every topic here is contrarian to each other. Topics here are all about how everyone is a faggot for not conforming to some very specific idea, and filled with responses about how OP is a faggot.

So no. Every idea is tested here.

Not on Sup Forums but on some or a lot of people.
For example even though i agree with most of the stuff here i am more left leaning ideologically and see rightwingpolitics only as a step to stabilize us as getting rid of the mess decades of unhinged corrupted leftiepolitics brought us in.
I basically specifically came here because i wanted to see the other side of the spectrum. I know the left is full of shit, but so is the right. Both different sides of the same coin. The truth is somewhere inbetween and the best way i found to find the truth is to search through the mountain of bullshit until you find thst small goldnugget of truth in there somewhere

>I'm don't have enough confidence or intelligence to pick a side, so I'm going to fence sit and claim superiority.

>im willing to to support a piece of shit just because the other one is even shittier.
politics have to be adjusted to the times, the circumstances, the state of the world. unhinged rightwing politics will fuck up just as bad as unhinged leftwing politics. its always about balance. so while right now need more rightwing politics to balance out the mess the corrupted left caused, the corrupted right wouldnt be fitting substitute as they would fuck up just as much. you claim lefties are brainwashed for unconditionally supporting leftwing policies, but at the same time you support unconditionally rightwing politics without any regards to the current state of affairs. congratulation, you are just part of a divide and conquer.

We

how does that fit in here?

Reality Leigh Winner, looks like an anagram to me

Oh yes, it seems we are the rabbit hole Alice

cant thing of a meaning though, and anagram solver on the net isnt really helping

We

I doubt weiner is a word on those things

thank you for this. will be a useful redpill for later when I don't want to watch the (news) with the lady.

i think there is also a email around where it outright says that oliver/colbert are colluding with the clintoncampange. dont have that email now though but im sure you would be able to find if you want a really good redpill. maybe some user can post the link if he has it

centrism is for faggots, but balance is universal
every culture has some ideal of balance, the yin and yang, and we're always at the risk of falling too far in one direction (JPB & the hell of eternal chaos vs. the hell of eternal order.)
the truth is that it's our nature to struggle for that harmony but accept that the price of freedom is eternal vigilance

pretty much. balance, or unification of opposing forces/energies was always a maintheme in esotherism for example.
the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning and subvert it like they always do
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. Now if you mix 2 things they mix while building a vortex or a spiral, and i believe this is meant with the spiral symbology, or maybe just the energy of life specifically
A lot of japanese culture seems to reference it, wether its naruto with uzumaki even meaning spiral and the spirals all around the anime, ranma 1/2 has a technique based on a spiral, and not to forget tengen toppa gurren lagann which is all about the spiral beings (humans) kept underground, in the dark by the antispirals, the (((elite))) out of fear that the spiral being destroy everything out of accident. is this maybe why the elite tries to hide spirituallity from us? because they fear we would fuck it up? or just that we would fuck (((them)) up?

What causes trannies to pick the worst girl names? "Reality?" Get the fuck outta here!

My sister was published on that subject about 15 years ago. She dropped out of academia shortly afterwards.

I don't remember where, I'll have to ask her.

>why are mentally ill people chossing names only a mentally ill one would think off
im sure you can figure it out yourself user. also is there confirmation she actually is a tranny?

We employ the methodology satirically. It serves as a filter between the thinking and unthinking.

You don't come here for affirmation, you come here to whittle shit down into truth.

>is there confirmation she actually is a tranny?
I'm just applying Occam's Razor.

makes sense. she probably was threatened into the leaks by telling her either she "leaks" it, or they call her by the wrong pronoun

kek

by the way, can we agree that MGS is the most redpilled gameseries out there?

The he-bitch believes in Pissgate. She's the perfect SJW patsy.

she's either everything that's wrong with white american women
or everything that's wrong with white american men
she's the perfect idiot

its funny they use the pissgate dossier for their narrative even though it is thoroughly debunked as being made up by some Sup Forumsack, but claime pizzagate is debunked despite all they do is creating dumb strawmen about it.
truely a bizzaro world

it could be both

It's more or less correct. It's not about who screams the loudest or mass demonstrations in the streets. It's about who influences the think tanks and lobbyists and then those think tanks and lobbyists influencing the people in power, or acting through NGOs and intelligence agencies.

Public opinion does indeed translate into policy, but only after it is mediated through many very long channels, which themselves are subject to manipulation. There are many, many different forces at work in the US government trying to get many disparate agendas accomplished.

Metal Gear has depth, but many of its aspects are just stuff from over-the-top spy dramas

so, eh...

I mean, I very much doubt the Patriots was meant to be an allegory for how real-life politics work.

>naming yourself or your kids after words
This has to stop.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Good Kraut.

public oppinions only influences politics when it serves the lalilulelo, if for example otherwise it would cause an uprising which could make them lose controll. but you are right with memes controlling the people

MGS on the surface looks like a mishmash of over the top science fiction spy fantasy, but when you care to look deeper you see a lot of other themes in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ-e0f0dafU
also it does excellent work on totally obscuring the reality creating something that is so different from what really is while at the same time being able to stay so close to reality to depict accuratly what is going on and where we are headed. i think MGS is a masterpiece

We

People like you would have been shot for treason back in the day.

that pic always hits me like a train. like you can see he isnt happy about his son becomming a tranny, but you also see how he doesnt even care about that. he just wants to have contact with him again once again.
yet i saw some sjw on here complaining because all they read was that he doesnt accept the sons choice to become a woman. man, this shit is fucked up

some bump

a second bump. if noone cares anymore i let it slide

wasn't meaning to say it is just a campy spy flick.
it has depth, but I very much doubt Kojima meant everything to reflect onto real life

case in point: I very much doubt the Patriots were anything but Kojima making up a pretty good conspiracy theory for his own game.

In
Get
Weiner
Hillary

Anagram

i dont think it was just made up at by chance fit reality. for example:
The patriots can never be named, the nanomachines alter "the patriots" to "lalilulelo" to those hearing the phrase to cover up their existence.
The jews can never be named or it will destroy your carreer, so they refer to them as globalists, financial elite, deepstate, shadowgovernment, illuminati, reptillians or just (((them))). this is pretty much the same thing as the lalilulelo just without the nanomachines

The USA and Russia are bargaining on how to break up Iran and take territory.

Russians probably want Mazandaran province, which has been important to them historically, and Americans will probably take Khuzestan province for oil.

Balochistan and Kurdistan will also be made, due to separatist propaganda USA + Israel have been sending for some time.

Basically, Russia and USA have been colluding for a grand divide/conquer strategy, but it's not going to work I think for several reasons.

so business as usual

Killer 7 does a better job conveying what modern politics is about.

never heard of that one to be honest.

Because it's an combination of red and black pills which yields maroon pill.

It hints at high officials being involved in organ trade and human trafficking, the amorality of a brutal chess game where lives on both sides are disposed without much regard, the psychosexual dysfunction of highest policy makers, and the overall futility of the cycle of global conflicts.

>checked
what

sounds really redpilled. by the way is there any records on where rockefeller got his 6 hearts from? i somehow always doubted those were through the normal means

>by the way is there any records on where rockefeller got his 6 hearts from? i somehow always doubted those were through the normal means
Yeah, I agree with what you're implying, but I bet the records would be manipulated and such. But granted, I do think those six hearts were stolen and not gained willingly. Very few people, if any, would willingly donate their hearts...

I mean, people of lower-developed countries wouldn't be stealing organs if there wasn't a lot of pay to it. It happens a lot in Vietnam, and probably other less developed areas/places, and also, human trafficking is big too.

Your post has as much meaning as mine.

Well at least most of those hearts were taken from black market.

Sometimes people die while heart remains intact and sign permission to have heart donated.

>checked
That's suda51 right?
I tried killer7 on a dreamcast emulator a while back, didn't get too far into because of the controls
what am I missing user

Genuinely one of the most visually and intellectually repulsive people to ever grace the airwaves.

The closest way I can describe the game is David Lynch meets Pulp Fiction but set in an overall geopolitical battle, involving a web of corruption among politicians and various institutions. The game is surrealist and can be read in many different ways, there being pages of analysis on it, and it can get disturbing sometimes:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXwWjxbzuIk

I recommend avoiding cable television and Hollywood altogether, really.

It sucks that torrenting has become harder now.

i basically just wonder if those people were involved in (((accidents))) and (((happened to))) fit rockefeller, if they actually died normally and rockefeller just bought his place in the waiting list, or if they just got the heart from the last sacrifice to moloch and they decided to use it as a transplant instead of eating it

Haha, that whole fucking pic. If people are ignoring what you're saying it's probably not because they're fake people. It's because you're bringing up completely inappropriate topics up at weird times, then getting stared at awkwardly for your lack of social skills. He is so far removed from reality that he's literally comparing people to video game mechanic, who knows what other autistic conspiracy theories he's trying to talk to these people about.

He should be glad that his friends at least give him the good grace of sweeping his topics under the rug when he pulls them at the wrong time, otherwise all he'd have to talk to would be us.

>politicians arrange meeting with talk show they will appear on
>HOLY FUCK WEVE DISCOVERED THE CONSPIRACY

Also he talks shit about normies wasting their life watching reality tv and on facebook to avoid thinking about problems when he wastes his life playing video games and on image boards to avoid thinking about problems.

NSA plz go.

there is another email around outright stating how the media colludes wth them. sadly dont have the link now

but its true. even when something politically is "discussed" when ever you try to go deeper into the subject outsight of the (((official))) narrative they basically shut down. also while that guy may waste his time here he at least informs himself on political and economical matters where as normies usually just look at cute cat pictures the whole day and collect likes for those

that image is pretty disturbing if you've ever actually played MGS2

thats why i thought it fits the caption so well

This is a copypasta, but good nonetheless.

its OC though. im just a lazy piece of shit and thus saved some of the stuff that gets brought up all the time.

some random bump

Bumping

in MGS2, Raiden wants to be Solid Snake, because he hero-worships him. the powers that be (The Patriots) use this to their advantage by putting him in what is essentially a recreation of the Shadow Moses Incident, letting him play the role of Snake. because Raiden is loving being put in the position of his hero, he fails to realize that he's actually a pawn in a higher-level game being played between The Patriots, Solidus Snake, and Solid Snake/Otacon. I'll get to the political relevance of this in a second, but I have to say, it's also artistically really cool because Kojiima hated that his fans just wanted him to make MGS again, so they could play as Solid Snake again.

one can easily draw parallels to the faggots marching in the streets of Berkeley, protesting and chanting inanity. these people have been taught that, because diversity is the Most Important Thing, there were no heroes more noble than the Civil Rights protestors. that is the role they are playing.

they are literally playing a role-playing game.
they are literally LARPing.

all in service of politicans who don't give a shit about them beyond however useful they prove to be in furthering their agendas.

we are not tools of the government, or anyone else.

throughout MGS2, Raiden meets the real Solid Snake, but doesn't recognize him. at the end of the game, after he has learned the truth about how he was set up the entire time, he stands naked before the real Solid Snake, and realizes that he can never be him. Snake tells him that's cool, because although Raiden was brainwashed to forget it, he was actually a child soldier who was really good with a sword. he gives Raiden a katana and then you use it to kill the final boss.

this is Kojima telling the player, don't let the powers that be control you and put you into a role by making you idealize that role—instead, find yourself, discover what makes you unique on your own, and base your life around that instead

Solidus Snake did nothing wrong. Raiden was used to destroy the sons of liberty, but that the end i find myself tearing up when Solidus dying in front of George Washington

I see