Only 10% of American men wish they weren't (((circumcised)))

62% of adult American men report being circumcised, and of those men 86% say that they are happy to have been circumcised. 10% say that they wish that they had NOT been circumcised.

1914: (((Abraham Wolbarst))), Jewish doctor in New York, urges universal male circumcision as a preventive of syphilis, cancer, and masturbation.
1932: (((Abraham Wolbarst))) claims that smegma causes cancer of the penis and circumcision prevents it.
1934: (((Hiram S. Yellen))) and (((Aaron A. Goldstein))) invent the Gomco clamp for separating boys from their foreskins.

Circumcision causes immediate intense physical pain during and after the foreskin cut. The stress and pain hormone cortisol spikes in the brain during the cut, leading to greater pain sensitivity, anxiety, and mood disorders throughout life. Additional psychological consequences caused directly by circumcision include shame, PTSD, anger, and depression. Trauma from the cut shares many of the psychological elements with child abuse (including fear, lack of control, and feelings of punishment) and childhood sexual abuse (including dissociation, poor body image, depression, and withdrawal). Circumcised males conceptualize the cut as an act of sexual violence against them and may have violent sexual fantasies in response. Young circumcised boys have significantly higher PTSD rates than war veterans. Circumcision can double the risk of autism.

archive.is/ZyYP0
archive.is/I2xkd
archive.is/OzEG0
archive.is/8t2Yf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zUv3f
archive.is/mPXCH
archive.is/ngG9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((surveys)))

>Circumcision doubles the risk of autism
>Circumcision gives you PTSD
Wew lad

I'm Jewish and I'm very happy I'm circumcised.

If you're uncut, you're a filthy nigger.

On the bright side, you'll be in a better position when Islam takes over the world.

Im not Jewish and very happy to not be circumcised.

If you're circumcised you're a filthy shitskin, and your genitals were mutilated for a volcano demon.

Niggers get cut

Kellogg made his corn flakes well.

>Korea falling for American influence

If a gook gets circumcised, what remains of him?

Was there a time period in america where every doctor was jewish? How did this state of affairs come about where it's the norm?

ewww literally a mutilated dick formed by a plastic surgeon at a few days old. Yeah sign me up, I'd love to never know what my penis should look like or how sex should feel. Pathetic kikes.

I'm too lazy to look into this, but I have a feeling all of the "I'm happy with it" was mostly guys responding with, "meh what can I do, it's already been done."

I only say this because that's the general consensus I've found. The real question should be, would you circumcise your son? I know i won't.

do european catholics get circumcised too?

10% are intelligent. I am circumcised but I refused to have either of my sons be.

No, of course not.

No.

Nope

Also checked

Implying any of you anteater fags will ever have sons, let alone children.

You got nothing to worry about, your pathetic genes won't be passing on anytime soon.

When anesthetic isn't used it definitely causes trauma

>circumcised
What the fuck is wrong with you? Who would ever do this? Why? This is weird and horrible, I don't think lovely parents would do this to their children.

Americans are the biggest judeaboos on the planet.

Jajajaja and yet they're still syphilitic wankers and cancer to our world. Foreskin or not
jajajajaa

In 1871, only 1% of American males were circumcised.
1920: 50%
1971: 90%

archive.is/zUv3f

I'm 32 and can't get my dick hard anymore. Can you add me to the 10%? Something tells me I could use a few million more never endings. I guess I'll never find out.

how can an intact penis be seen as unusual if almost 40% have one? how can people be pressured into mutilating their children with the "other people" argument if """only""" 60% do it?

White Americans generally get circumcised but the spics who have been invading the Southwestern US for the last 50 years don't.

Yes goy.

sad that that's the reason. maybe it can still become more normal even if whites mainly date among themselves as they should.

Lol suck my anteater penis jewboy

I have twice your nerve endings which means i wont be impotent in my late 20s like you

>tfw cut and my desensitized, dry and crusty penis cant get hard

ITS NOT FAIR BROS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ALL MY ALPHA MALE GENES

Circumcision is so fucking weird. What does america do with all the foreskins?

No. it's 100% a kike slave thing

Make money off of them, of course.
>According to a report in Forbes magazine, the annual market for baby-penis-derived products could be $1 to $2 billion.

archive.is/mPXCH

>South Korea
Why ? Anyone knows ? Is it only Amerifats' influence ?

>Americans literally mutilate their kids dicks like fucking animals

Wash it first faggot.

I'm 33, have 2 kids with one on the way and can still get it up you filthy peasant. You uncut fags are no cleaner than swine. You go from thread to thread boasting about your foreskin just as a nigger does about his own dick. I'm sure you have whole desktop folders dedicated to pictures of your sad, droopy shit dicks.

The biggest correlation is circumcision and high IQ. You'll never make as much as me, you'll never be as successful as me. You're worthless. The only advantage you have is that you can go cock docking with a fellow queer you flaming poof.

You should all be sterilized like the dogs you are.

Yes, Americans are 100% responsible for South Korea.
>Koreans did not circumcise males until 1945
>Independence brought trusteeship by the American military

archive.is/ngG9

Is it possible to restore your foreskin? I want back what the Jews took from me

funny enough, niggers and sand niggers do cut their dicks, guess u kikes have something in common with them

>mf
w you retards actually think uncircumcised penises are better

>t. cutcuck

Good goys.

Nice bait ya fucking looser.

Im happy my polish parents didnt let the medical jew cut my dick.

Feels good.

Don't waste your breath; their heads are so far up inside their foreskin that they can't hear reason.

>10% of circumcised American men wish they weren't circumcised
>10% of American adults have anti-Semitic views

> healthy baby boy
> better cut his dick
Thanks kikes, but no.

>cutcucks will never know what it feels like to masturbate the right way

>better cut up your child's dick to appease your angry god, goy

>whiteknighting child genital mutilation
stay trash, albania

>I'm Jewish
back in the oven

of course it's a billion dollar industry what a (((coincidence)))

Albania is Muslim