Trump is threatening to withdraw from the UN Human Rights Council

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

thecollegefix.com/post/32946/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KYS. Sage.

Remove the UN from burger clay. Stop all support. Worthless organization.

das my nigga

>the UN

Oh no, the US might not participate in a gutless tool of globalization that doesn't actually accomplish anything worthwhile

Apparently the current President of the Human Rights Council hails from the bastion of human rights known as El Salvador

Well done Trump. I was happy with him wanting to withdraw from NAFTA and being anti-EU, but I wanted him to keep going to go against the faggy UN as well. They do fuck all and they don't have a purpose anymore in this post-post-WW2 climate.

Fuck all these goody goody organizations that do nothing except siphoning money from governments and bitch and moan about everything that would make them lose money.

Haha Fucking sweet! Suck a dick humans Drumpf FTW!!!

this

Couldn't be happier.

that council means absolutely nothing when the saudis lead it. Is it advancing human rights to throw gays off roofs, stone people to death, kill someone for having a different belief?

bump

fuck you, solve some fucking problems ukraine

>drumpf

You mean the one where Saudi Arabia is the presiding country?

drumpf is the son of a jewish bitch, look it up

DRUMPF IS THE PROBLEM NUMBER ONE

He should, due solely do the Cairo Declaration and how antithetical it is.

(tl;dr: Declared that human rights in Muslim countries means "human rights under Sharia Law" and not what the West understands as human rights.)

The average American or European or just non-Muslim in general, meaning about 99% of the population, doesn't even know what that is though so they would just attack him for it and not know the better.

This is exactly why I voted for him.

If you haven't noticed the UN is literally a joke.

A country does an act of terror? Who cares one of the UN members will veto any retaliation and they move onto other issues like telling the US to pay reparation to niggers, but not even that is legal binding since the UN has NO POWER AT ALL.

why would we solve problems we caused? We caused them for a reason, lmao.

fuck drumpf,fuck usa,fuck burgers,fuck nazis and most importat,fuck you pol!!!

>Human rights

Who could be behind this?

Based leaf.

>Oh noes he is removing the US from United Virtue Signals how guilty do I feel right now.

Never agreed this much in a very long time (on Sup Forums). The UN is worthless.

The leader's country literally beheads people and tosses them off buildings

Most countries that are on the council were de facto in compliance with its provisions. Do liberals really think Trump and team will start cutting off clits and shit? Fuckin jews and their scare tactics

Good. The UN is just a monkey sink, it's helped absolutely nobody except the (((elites))) get richer and ferrying trash into Europe.

good, """human""" rights are bad anyway

Good. Fuck the United Nobodies.

DO IT NOW!

Civil Rights like the Black Caucus, it's existence not for white folks.
Professor Bret Weinstein had his civil rights violated but not one is going to help him.

thecollegefix.com/post/32946/

Once the US stops pumping billions or trillions of dollars into these fake economic redistribution programs how quickly will the Euro collapse and thus the EU?

He should do it anyway.
Fuck that globalist bullshit.
It's time to lock up leftists.

>The human rights council
>headed by Saudi Arabia
Kek

Why can't you let USA chose their own path. Why must you drag USA into every European NWO project?

Good we should remove ourselves from the un

>/)
>>>/mlpol/

isn't it run by his bffs the Saudis

We are apparently needed to make shit work. I can't see how we benefit from this in any way. It's just money being leeched from us.

Is that the council that takes hundreds of millions of dollars from the US, pockets it, and then completely ignores human rights?

I think it is!

FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT.
THEY ONLY REASON WHY SOUTH AMERICA CAN'T APPLY MORE HARSH PUNISHMENT IF BECAUSE OF THAT.
DO IT SO WE ALL QUIT TOO
DO
IT
FAGGOT

So we're no longer going to be talked down to by regimes that cut off people's hands and execute women for getting raped?

Let the UN operate out of Beijing or Pyongyang which would have better represented it for decades.

I would rather live in the USA with no UN Human Rights shit than in any country in the Southern Hemisphere with only the UN "Human Rights Council" to protect me.

Covfefe trump before it's too late!

good... good... let the salt flow thru you

>Coming Soon:
Trump Luxury Condominiums @ SoDoCePa Town Centre
405 East 42nd Street, New York, NY, 10017, USA

No, You Fuck off zurdo del orto, go back to plebbit and tumblr

Yeah fuck the Saudis. I'm sure Trump takes a strong stand against their human rights abuses right?

Argies are fucking dumb
Let's invade some windswept islands and bankrupt our country failing

Argentina was so badly run for the 60 years
maybe things will change now
But after seeing that naked protest of feminists...
Probably not

Kek

Saudi Arabia has a key position in the UNHRC, how can anyone take that seriously?

Beleive me, as a redpilled argie im telling you it WILL NOT change, and it going for worse,

Help plz, me want to leave :c

Fuck off ukrop, you fucking scum. No one needs your retard maidanfaggot opinion.

Trump to saudi arabia.

"We are not here to lecture — we are not here to tell other people how to live, what to do, who to be, or how to worship. Instead, we are here to offer partnership."

Looks like he disagrees with you. Don't you want to be a partner of these "peaceful moderate muslims?"

what point are you trying to make, potatonigger?

>leave the hypocritical organization
>remain friendly with other country without preachy bullshit

if they want to fuck with their citizens, they can do it all they want, just don't parade around as the head of a group based around treating humans humanely

Agreed. This is the organization that said whites should have to pay black people (even more) for existing. We all know that no matter what's done to whites globally, they'll never intervene. Like with the situation in South Africa.

I checked and it appears you're wrong.

I agree with
Us citizens shouldn't be taxed to pay for an organization that legitimizes such countries. Trade with them, warn our people before going over there, but don't sponsor a dog and pony show that encourages them to fix their problems with "50-year plans" and such.

Rot zakroi, loshara.

>Human rights
>Implying waterboarding Muslims and negroes wouldn't be fun

>UN Human Rights Council
>worst offenders in the world are actually members of it and active in it

Its literally a joke like most of UN.

kill whitey

Disband UN.

Bashing white people in pol...

Drumpf posting in 2017. Bro, it's gonna be a long eight years for you

8 years? Never keked so hard in my life...

Remember, wherever the UN goes human trafficking follows swiftly after.

Lol, basic bitch.

Trump is do more favors for Puttin than if he was actually paid to be a puppet.

Fucking kill yourself nigger. Im tired of paying for other peoples welfare/planned parenthood/foodstamps

You mean the humans rights council that's head by Saudi Arabia?

It's a good start, but we should gas the UN.

Good, the USA won't be there to block resolutions against Kikesrael.

I hope I live to fight and kill in the greatest of wars.

Get rid of the UN, its an Israeli hating institution that deserves to be defunded

All part of the plan to weaken the influence of the United States. His advisers and their advisers convinced Trump that many useful treaties and agreements are actually just veiled plots by China or something to push around the U.S., so Trump pulls out of one after another.

In the end, all we will have to show for it is that our allies will have done a serious re-evaluation of our reliability. China wins, Russia wins, EU and Germany win, because they will all be more influential once people decide that American leadership is more trouble than it's worth.

Alright, i will say this:
I was born to a right-wing family, but i have many liberal friends, including liberal people in america that i know personally.

I never saw any liberal in real life saying "Fuck white people".

I mean, i'm sure some irrelevant tumbler posters may say something like that, but that's like saying all right-wingers are as dumb as r/the_donald

How many of your liberal friends say "fuck netanyahu", and "two state solution is the only way forward?

I would guess all of them

Learn 2 English

I'm a liberal, i say that all the time. i just happened to be a liberal born to a right-wing family.

I just feel like building more settlements in the west bank makes the israeli-Palestinian conflict worse, not better

I really don't understand how some of you dumb leftist fucks can even manage to summon the mental proficiency to tie your own goddamn shoes in the morning.

>implying that ukraine is a country

It is simple cause and effect. If you have an argument instead of calling me a leftist I would enjoy to hear it. This has nothing to do with Hillary. I didn't vote for her, I don't like her. This is about recognizing the simple consequences of the presidents actions.

Doing things like pulling out of the climate agreement (Which actually costs the U.S. jobs) and threatening to pull out of the HRC both affect more than the presidents reputation. These actions affect the credibility of our country and the willingness of other countries to follow us and cooperate with us on the world stage. Meanwhile, the world looks for leadership elsewhere, like I said, and countries such as Germany, China and Russia will become more influential as people look to them.

He's doing this because the UN didn't take his suggestions to build their HQ on the site of Ground Zero.

This

do it, then nuke europe, then take back rightful white man clay and genocide the mud races.

>flag

(((weinstein)))

Do it Donald. Do it!

YES!
Burn those kikes at UN, make em move out of NY!!!!
WOOO!

>savage

>guise its really important to follow along with agreements that only virtue signal so other countries keep virtue signaling

YES PLEASE TRUMP, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WITHDRAW

THIS

This.

Fuck off. The only people who need to be at the UN is the USA and Russia. Every other nation is just tagging along.

That's the "human rights council" with China, Qatar and Saudi Arabia on it right?

Fuck black people
Race war now

fuck council get outa UN and demand all money back

BTFO Ukraine your shitposts have no effect here. go back to being Russias bitch