Runescape goes full SJW politics

Runescape has finally fallen, after a long run it has been infected with leftist cancer much like every other game studio.

There will be a gay pride event this Thursday and they have confirmed that they are willing to hold more events lol black pride.

Is there anything safe from this cancer?

Mods don't delete this is 100% political

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/6fnww4/pride_2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>black pride? sure!
>oriental pride? right away!
>brown pride? totally!
>white pride? NOPE WTF RAYCIST KKK

>playing runescape past 2007

Every thread that has to do with this topic gets 404'd within 30 mins good luck user
Pic related to those responsible for this travesty

MODS DELETED THE LAST THREAD MODS ARE FAGGOTS

It's political so I don't see why it would

Runescape is make a blantent political statement

My thread and two others have been 404'd. i've read that Jmods are searching social media to report anything to due with the event

Hi Styx

v is not for politics

If I wanted to just generally talk about runescape then that's the place

This is political in nature

POOLS CLOSED on black pride day

>playing runescape past 2004

Fixed that for you.

Why would you even post this thread here? Who the fuck cares about Runescape. I thought that shit died years ago.

I posted a 4 paragraph long text on /r/2007scape and it's not appearing under "new" so I tried again a few mins later and it's still not showing up. What gives?

jews shut it down

literally the event would be people running around in desert robes white pointed hats and nooses going Trihard

Your thread sucks. Vidya is degenerate. Only gaytheists and fagnostics waste their lives in this way.

>SJW bullshit? In YOUR ancap simulator? More likely than you think! Click here to find out more!

>playing runescape past 2001
wow

>playing runescape past 2001

He didn't make the thread dumbass

Check Ids

ADD GAYS AS A SLAYER TASK

how about a white pride event?

>playing runescape ever

RACIST

RACIST

RACIST

Unfortunately many of the people who play Runescape are oversensitive SJWs who try to report you for anything and everything

I've been playing old school runescape for the last month or two again after a 3 year break or something, I've been reported quite a few times for calling people niggers and general """offensive language""" but nothing has happened.

It's probably just a front to appear non racist to the niggers online

There's a simple solution to this. Tell them we want a white pride event too and if they say no we can claim that they're being racist.

I actual know some guys that play runescape

They're pissed about this gay shit

I bet the majority of the team doesn't give a shit. Ever since that cocksmoker Mod Wolf joined the team he's been fucking everything up. He's not even a dev too, he's a bloody analyst. It only takes one gay for this stuff to happen. Send him back to RS3 where he can peddle his faggotry.

RS was my last bastion of freedom and free speech, to have the opportunity to become immersed from my real life for a few hours every week. Now it is under attack by agenda pushing zealots. There is no escape, I don't know what I'm going to do one day I'm going to father kids into this world and everything will be exponentially worse. The degeneracy knows no bounds and every grain of traditionalism has been swept away by the sands of time

Go get your buds together and form a white pride rally. They can't ban you all.

They have been mass banning anyone they think are projecting hate speech.

underrated, fpbp

We should try organizing a white pride event and see their response for the lulz.

FUCK MODS

FUCK GAYS

>gaytheists and fagnostics
heh

1. That's not runescape, that's old-school runescape, not the same thing. The real runescape doesn't need a gay pride event because it is permanently a gay pride event, but at least it's a better game.

2. Most runescape players are opposed to having these politics in the game.

The event is Thursday. There are whisperers of an invasion. some of my buddies are collaborating on discord now

I was at the protest march last night, and I'm pretty sure the white robe wearing, noose wielding dudes shouting nigger got by for a very long time. There were still a ton of people dropping crude chairs and ropes at the GE when I logged out at past midnight yesterday. Although I can't imagine there are many left actively speaking today

I had a discussion with Mod Ash on twitter and it seems to me the Corporate beast is defo behind this with the help of the fag wolf pushing this agenda in and then making it undebatable between the jmods concerning whether to poll it because of HR but the community will pull through with Sup Forums help i can see this event being a massive fail with so much trolling this is rn in fally 2nd day

Don't give up

i got there an hour ago at fally were a fair few people there its dieing down now thou

Hahaha do you seriously play runescape in 2017?!? Man and I thought people playing WoW in 2015 were hilarious. This is too much.

The entire New thread section is saying the subreddit is being censored. The backlash from the official response is so negative that they are deleting comments and threads. My membership already ends tomorrow and I know a few others that are quitting as well.

>niggers online
Baboons only use worldstar and negrotwitter cmon now

>break rules
>cry about being reported for breaking rules
Are you a nigger?

As I thought, its definitely Wolf pushing his bullshit into the game. That little fucker has got to go. Can't call him on anything or you are a "bigot" or "homophobe". He didn't poll it because it never would have passed. Even if they keep the event it will be crashed hard though, pretty sure most of the community is hard against it or ambivalent but feeling it doesn't fit

>supporting virtual tyranny

FLAG REVOKED

I talked with Santa and he said Jagex is getting put on the naughty list

>There will be a gay pride event this Thursday
but why
aren't the people playing 2007scape more concerned about getting a fire cape than they are about celebrating homosexuality

I cant wait for the train wreck of a Q+A we are in for on Thursday.

Mod Mat K had them lock everything down no discussion at all until the event is actually released because people are spewing "hatred based on speculation" so he says.

Yeah well haven't you heard? Mods get to decide what's politics and even if it is politics they don't care they'll delete your threads and make up a reason for it.

No, your flag is revoked! Begone thot!

honestly, this

Fuck Runescape. I tried logging onto my account that I haven't used in 5 years and it told me I was banned for botting a week before I tried to sign in.

>he actually thinks RS3 is better than OSRS

how old are you? 15?

>he fell for the timesink that are video games instead of accumulating and spreading real knowledge and getting /fit/

your completely wrong.

OSRS is filled with pol tier people. Im serious. The community is pushing reallly hard against this, check their subreddit. There is not a single thread in favor of it

here you go friend o
reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/6fnww4/pride_2017/

>thinks /fit/ is the way
Doing what others tell you in order to be happy isn't happiness user

>runescape
>Nigger: The video game

yeah nah

I said the community is good, the mods are beta numales. Mod Matt K is obsessed with a younger streamer girl. He wouldn't even ban her when she broke several rules including faking cancer for muh gibs

If you're under the impression that runescape is the same game as when you played it 13 years ago in 2004, your opinion is pointless. But I'm not saying you might think it's a good game now, you clearly would never think that anyway.

26. I guess I have the maturity to accept change, when it improves the game. The combat is just so much better. Compare Araxxor, Telos (especially when done by god players like Litt at 2000% enrage) and Nex Angel of Death to the new Tzhaar fire boss thing. "Run behind a moving block of stone and click on enemies to attack them at the same time" is what is considered a hard boss in osrs. The only reason to play osrs is nostalgia and pvp, rs3 does everything else better.

Come join the protest in world 330 Falador!

Varrok not sucking cock!

Can't be racist against whites cuz muh systemic oppression

Most of us browse pol or used to in the past. The pk community especially is based as fuck, going all the way back to the early days of clanning the 3rd party sites have always been heavily influenced by chan culture.

First time back here since trump won, wouldn't even know I left all the threads are exactly the same, are you faggots even capable of making new shit anymore?

JOIN CLAN CHAT '2007_REDDIT' - GET IN HERE. VERY ACTIVE.
>JOIN CLAN CHAT '2007_REDDIT' - GET IN HERE. VERY ACTIVE.

World 330 falador get in here

"White" and other prides are the concept of burgerland, exported into Europe by burger mongrels, niggers that don't know their ancestry, Hapas and spics.

We folks at Europe will tear each other's throats out if circumstances will allow the happenings.

Yes i love the community more than anything,
Jagex are the ones cucking their player base. Especially Mod wolf and PR nightmare mod matk

yh where did u get this from protesting been going on for 2days reddit and twitter gone mad

Join the zezima clan chat. It's literally Sup Forums

Look, a burger christcuck.

Mod wolf is a cunt

Audibly chuckled

>muh vidya hobby has fallen to SJW's boo-hoo

Grow up you fucking non-contributing fagget

Who cares, then why is Western Europe 10x more cucked than burgerland right now?

fucking kek

Tf2 will stay neutral and safe forever, all I hope is that this reply isn't too Sup Forums tier

>what's my mistake?
Discussing any topic of even slightly opposite political opinion on reddit of all places. It's an echo chamber, dear newfag

Join the growing protest you cucks world 330 falador

LOLOLOLL

kek too bad the cucks will ban people for it

Well done on censoring your name 4/5 times lad.

Missed one, you silly sausage.

Say it again.

What makes them think this will not turn into a complete habbo trollfest?

I have a friend that still plays runescape every day and has been playing for over a decade now. I cant even tell you how much money he spent on that garbage game back in the day.

t. 13def3nce

Lost my OSRS account that I spent hundreds of hours on in 2016.

Is it worth going at it again? RS takes up so much time.

>that one german at the bottom right

Not really, the mentality of the community is all about gaining xp, splashing, bankstanding and pet hunting. Nobody gives a fuck about anything else in the game, even the new continent, and it will remain that way indefinitely.

>t. top JIDF subversion expert
God damn jews are fucking pathetic.

You niggers mocking Video games need to understand this will be the next cultural battleground, lose here and you will lose the youth. Electronic entertainment generates more revenue the Hollywood and Print media across the globe.

rs 10-12 years ago was fun because people actually did things for fun, regardless of exp rates. Now it is hyper-focused on efficiency and it is sad.

I remember back in like 2005 doing stupid shit for fun with my friends.

aww fuck the system come @ me mod mat k

This desu senpai

reminder

We tore each other's throats, not the jewish ones!