ISIS is not Muslim. They do not follow Islam. They have killed more Muslims than any other group. They are not Muslims

ISIS is not Muslim. They do not follow Islam. They have killed more Muslims than any other group. They are not Muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/07/label-isil-members-muslims-160728085654212.html
aljazeera
archive.is/QAo8D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes they are

they're more Muslim then lukewarm muslims.

>quotes Quran
>not Muslim

they as well as many of their victims identify as muslim. who are you to tell which ones are real, and which ones are not real muslims?

Islam is a peaceful religion. Violence is not a part of Islam and those who use it to justify violence are not Muslims. ISIS is like the KKK for Christians. Islam is not at fault here.

I dare you to try and tell them that.

>Violence is not a part of Islam

Really? I remember there being quite a bit of war in the Koran.

conquest was an essential part in the establishment of islam as an institute. Muhammed (p.b.u.h.) lead armies and orchestrated campaigns conquering and subjugating other civilizations.
Additionally, violence specifically in the name of propagating islam can be justified by certain hadiths.

The KKK did nothing wrong.

Yes they are. The quran says you can't say someone else isn't a muslim if they say they are, its not for you to decide.

Which of the tenets of Islam are they not in compliance with?

They follow Koran. Koran says to kill unbelievers AND hipocrites (people not following rules of islam or misimpreting them)

Ofc they do not.
only kikes can behade children

Who here Grand Dragon?

>ISIS is not Muslim. They do not follow Islam

Then why does their leader have a PhD in Islamic Studies from the Islamic University of Baghdad?

Isis are literal interpreters of the quran

they are more Muslim than any other muslim

Just like in the bible.

islam became a power by conquering and slavery, they've recently became more powerful, by guess what, killing and enslaving non-believers.

Kek. This

>ISIS isn't muslim because they kill other muslims
>implying sunnis and shias haven't had a centuries long blood feud

The Booble is for Boobs.

The Bible is just a god damn piece of paper.

Then the argument should be refined to state that they are not among the most popular, mainstream forms of Islam that exist in the world today. Most people in the world reject this ISIS bullshit, they're a group that is intentionally destroying some of the most beautiful artifacts in human history and making fucked up regions even more fucked up.

Like it or not, Sup Forums, there's not going to be some kind of purge against 2 billion humans, ISIS needs to be unilaterally opposed with cohesion between the west and modern day muslims.

Then I guess Westboro Baptist Church are more Christian than any other Christians.

>Just like in the bible.

If you put a penny on top of the stylus that record will stop skipping.

>They have killed more Muslims than any other group.

wtf I love ISIS now

They are. The KKK is true Christianity.

> niggers aren't niggers, cause they kill other niggers

Really made me think OP...

Almost as if you have no idea about the history of the subject you are talking about.

why is this thread longer than this post?

ISIS is Alpha Islam.

They seem to honestly believe in an afterlife.

Do you think the rich Gulf states that suck up to western countries who slaughter Muslims believe they'll experience eternal bliss in the hereafter? Seems they want to ride out living a rich and comfortable lifestyle.

If they believed in Heaven they'd stand up to the west and fight it while not caring about the temporal realm. Instead they'll let Muslims get slaughtered while shrugging it off like it's nothing. Logically I don't think Allah would be thrilled with that.

I'm not saying I believe in any of that myself, but logically ISIS clearly does believe in Islam more than countries that are supposed to represent it like Saudi Arabia.

Shut up Achmed Rosenfeld!

Go back raping goats, while smelling on your shekels!

LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU IT'S ISIS!!

Yeah, and I am the Queen of England.

>baiting this poorly
Lurk more shill

Muslism are pigs and deserve a genocide

Alright someone get the infographic out where it shows a majority of muslims support all sorts of horrible behaviour.

They behead and run over people while screaming "allahu ackbar". They're Muslim, you leftist apologist faggot.

Wrong. They are the only muslims.

That's fucking racist.

Nobody ever substantiates 'isis are not muslims'.

black people kill mostly blacks, but that does not make them any less black.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

What part of the qu'ran says

'Don't smash up idols and unislamic stuff 'cos they look good'

What part of the qu'ran specifically are isis going against?

ISIS is DAESH!!
FUCK ISIS!!!

And somebody get out the drone footage.
The war will never cease until the muslims and western culture integrate. We were doing well with Iran until MI6 fucked it up.

Contrary to popular belief not all muslims are dune coons mate.

You're missing my point. The nature of the beast if nobody gets to see who is a muslim and who is not if the person believes in their heart they are. There's different sects of every major religion and you can sure as shit build up a case that ISIS has a distinct set of beliefs from other groups of muslims around the world.

This is an interesting op-ed, check it out.
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/07/label-isil-members-muslims-160728085654212.html

I really don't believe that there's a way to stop this terrorist group without a shitload of muslim allies.

You forgot to archive it
>aljazeera com/indepth/opinion/2016/07/label-isil-members-muslims-160728085654212.html
archive.is/QAo8D

You are a Muslim as soon as you recite the Shahada.

Nowhere does it state that killing is a "cure" for Islam, in fact the Koran states that you SHOULD kill unbelievers.

Low quality bait.
2/10

It isn't breaking news than arabs have been slaughtering each other for about 1400 years over dumb bullshit like whether or not you're allowed to visit a grave.

This doesn't make isis 'not muslims'.

The prophet's own family were killed by muslims.

There is nothing more muslim than killing muslims.

DUHHHHHHH. But if a bunch of people that worshipped kangaroos were being genocided halfway across the world your people would probably be pissed about it.

To build a truly pluralistic society, we must interact with each other as people, not concepts.

Fuck assimilation, they need to be segregated at least. Preferably full geographic separation from all of em. No need to integrate low IQ invaders

I just want to also add that the same principle applies to a lot of systems of belief.

I think the U.S. should stand up to the Saudis and ration oil and take the economic hit because I think democratic ideals should actually matter. Even though people in the U.S. can't shut the fuck up about how much they supposedly love democracy, the vast majority would think I'm an idiot for believing that.

People don't want to actually believe in anything that would result in sacrificing for an abstract ideal. You can say the same with communism in China. Nobody really wants to really believe in the official ideology, they just want to believe in it enough to provide some kind of social cohesion.

So anyone who actually believes in Islam, even in a place like Saudi Arabia, is considered a radical idiot.

It's as if you're not reading what I am writing.

Islam also has nullifers, certain crimes render the shahadah void and your blood becomes 'halal' along with the non believers. Like associating partners with god for instance.

>ISIS is not Muslim. They do not follow Islam. They have killed more Muslims than any other group. They are not Muslims.

Not an arument. Not an argument. Not an argument. Not an argument

Fuck those goal posts must be heavy.

How can you assume things about other people? Isn't it about self identification?

this is actually a fair enough point. Islam is a little so and so on who you get to kill in general but the koran is very clear on the point that you can not kill someone who considers himself muslim. Who is and who isn't a muslim is for god to say, not a man.

>no true scotsman fallacy

Please stop.

>tfw ISIS puts all their funding into kino propaganda instead of 9/11 tier attacks

why do you think Qatar is getting btfo?

their propaganda is too kino

if you go by the book, they are the most loyal muslims around

They only kill apostates

Quit lying

Except no christian is acting it out, are they?

This, the rest are just fakers pretending.

>Islam is a peaceful religion. Violence is not a part of Islam and those who use it to justify violence are not Muslims. ISIS is like the KKK for Christians. Islam is not at fault here.
ISIS justifies everything it does with scripture from the Quran. Furthermore, ISIS is completely different from the KKK. The KKK was very nationalistic and nativist. However, they weren't imperialistic. The KKK did not want to force the entire world to be Christian, they just wanted non-whites out of their country. ISIS on the other hand is globalist. They want everyone in the world to be under one single Islamic caliphate. ISIS has more in common with the unrepentant Bolsheviks demanding a worldwide revolution and establishment of global communism, than they do with the KKK.

> They have killed more Muslims than any other group.
>mfw

nah this is literally unequivocal in the quran

Jihad and killing non-believers are not dis qualifiers. i.e. they are Muslims.

I don't give a fuck if God wrote it himself.

It's a fallacy.

the one defining characteristic of a muslim is he thinks there is only one god and he spoke through mohammed. in those saying it's made clear how god feels about inter-muzzie violence. you can call yourself a muslim and not follow the quran but I dont think it'd be wrong to claim that such a person is an impostor at best and an idiot regardless

Plenty of Muslims killed other Muslims in the Koran.

The real reason ISIS isn't Muslim is because they have a truce with Israel when the Koran says they should make war upon them. ISIS is actually too moderate to be proper muslim.

Have you considered that maybe ISIS are in fact the only true Muslims and everyone else is a fraud? I mean.. they are the closest to the original implementation of Islam afterall...

The one defining feature of a muslim, is that he has submitted himself to the teachings of the Quran.

Period.

>they are the closest
see

"It's okay to do it except when it's being done to us."

> white people trying to tell muslims and other white people what islam is
> not listening to ex muslim apostates who call muslims out on their shit every fucking time

Wew lad you really need to check your privilege it is off the charts. Don't whitesplain Islam pls.

Who the fuck is actually Muslim?

Apparently Muhammad himself wasn't Muslim.

Apparently the rightly guided Caliphs and earliest Ummah weren't Muslims.

Exactly. ISIS are real Muslims, 'moderate' and 'peaceful' Muslims aren't real Muslims, they are Fake Muslims/Munafiqun - that or they're practicing Taqiya.

Kek. That fucking image got me right in the side m8

Your problem is rather obvious.

Ok but what if they claim God directly told them or their interpretation of the Koran tells them that the people they are killing in middle eastern countries are not actual Muslims. It's a circular logic. Who is to say they are wrong? There is no Vatican like equivalent that i am aware of to be the definitive authority figure ordained by God to say what is and is not to proper way to interpret the Koran.

Is Muhammad not a Muslim then? Because he killed plenty of his "followers".

they are the truest muslims

You are objectively wrong on all counts.

Islam is a violent religion and violence is part of their doctrine.

The KKK wasn't a Christian group and they didn't use Christian doctrine. It was a racial organization that targeted African Americans, not non-Christians.

Just like the terrorist group Black September had Muslim members, but was a nationalist group targeting Israelis, rather than non-Muslims.

It's not rocket science you ignorant, uneducated retard.

>They have killed more Muslims than any other group.
I think that needs to change. Crusade?

the KKK was founded by southern democrats, and targeted catholics, niggers and republicans

How exactly does God tell a Muslim that it is ok to kill another Muslim. Putting terrorists aside, how for example does the Afghan National Army justify killing the Taliban? Or Saudi Arabia justify bombing Yemen, etc. Someone, somewhere is saying it's ok for a Muslim to kill another Muslim and it seems to me that is a government entity, not God. Unless God ONLY talks to the people in power....

Your point is wrong.

You cannot kill a convert. But a person lying about converting or being a Muslim is fair game.

I believe ISIS also fudge this by using "law of the land", which is why anyone who they wish to fuck off but who hasn't really broken Islamic law constantly gets refered to as a "spy".

Basically as long as they can show that they are """"""apostates"""""" or "waging war" they get a free pass.

ISIS are actually extremely careful about following the law.

They just have to make their more spurious actions fit.

Yes, they very well have. Christianity, the concept of a just war, western morality in warfare has evolved hand in hand with Christianity since it has been adopted as a major faith. Even if you ignore the violence we still see today in America by people following a perverse view of the Christian ideology. It is much like Muslims, though Christianity has no caliphate to rally their sociopolitical agendas. Although you can argue that the Holy See serves as the Christian caliphate, its influence long since deteriorated, it none the less is considered a sovereign state itself

Okay. It was a Democratic terrorist organization.

But it wasn't a Christian one. The IRA are more overtly Christian, also the UVF.

But Christian terrorist groups like ISIS haven't existed outside of Africa for centuries.

>Radical Islam on its arm
Why does he do this? Who could look at this and not realise, from the countries and from the text, that he means the wolf to be Islam?