Why is everyone hating on /r/the_donald...

Why is everyone hating on /r/the_donald? I go on there regularly and we are just mad that political talk is being drown out in ponies. You cucks accepting this shit has really shown how much Sup Forums has changed..

shut the fuck up

I am sure that this is a carefully worded bait to get easy (You)s.
This is going to get guaranteed replies anyway, so why not bitch about it while I do it? Yes, I'll do that.

Ponies are site culture

>Sup Forums

This is a post by a user named "Stormy" AKA "InsectRapist42" AKA Neonlover.
He is a well known "ironic" troll that attempts divide and conquer tactics on multiple boards, and several different sites. Almost certainly a member of Shariablue. I've collected a large dossier on his activities. Sage.

I seriously wish i had your people's address i would make a murder vid and release it for the masses and prove that no matter how much "loveandtolerancebullshit" you have it all ends the same with you on your knees screaming while im gutting you with a hacksaw.

This is a post by a user named "Simply EmilyXOXO" AKA "Cigarettes1983" AKA Emily.
He is a well known "ironic" troll that attempts divide and conquer tactics on multiple boards, and several different sites. Almost certainly a member of Shariablue. I've collected a large dossier on his activities. Sage.

i would sooner suck horse dick than have more shills

r/thejewcocksucker fags are mad because they arent in the centre of attention

now its time to watch mlp starting from season 1 so i can keep up with pony politics

Let me give you a rundown of Reddit and r/TheDonald

>Election cycle comes
>Sup Forums leans Donald trump but you can still have a different opinion without having your thread saged and called a shill
>Natsoc generals and libertarian generals still a thing
>r/TheDonakd created
>starts getting picked up by Reddit
>Sup Forums goes there to redpill normies but never links
>one day Sup Forums is linked directly from r/TheDonald
>the thread we are linked in hits the first page
>we gen newfags overflow for a week
>things die down, Sup Forums gets linked more and Reddit sets up shop
>a month passes, criticism of Donald Trump gets called the CTR boogeyman, with no proof you are CTR
>Eventually parties not supporting Donald trump and it becomes ideological communism
>libertarian generals don't happen anymore, natsoc sparsely happens
>Reddit copy paste memes start taking over Sup Forums like the ancap ball meme
>"Smuggies" (really fucking old meme now) becomes a thing
>Reddit tier unoriginality
>Reddit tier freak outs whenever something doesn't go Donald trumps way
>/nu-pol/

Notice how threads are boring, unoriginal, repetitive, and the same memes are posted over and over,m? That's t_d

Being edgy is okay, but for the love of god come up with something original for once in your miserable life

How long have you been on Sup Forums faggot?

>Hurrr he browses something I don't like
>Hurrr I'mma kill him for it

Typical Sup Forums behavior in their "sekret klub". Grow up you fucking babies

Fuck off newfag

How you doing aperture buddy still trying to shit up threads cuz you have nothing better to say I see

This is a post by a user named "aperture_tech" AKA "TheKiddoMemester" AKA Itsjustaprankbro.

>namefag
>FB_IMG

TD started as a Sup Forums colony but it then got redditised 'we stand with Israel', 'can we get this picture of a based black transwoman in a Trump hat to the front page fellow pedos' etc.

That wouldn't be a problem if they stayed there, but they don't, they bring their reddit bullshit back here. It's probably only temporary since everyone that stays here long enough gets assimilated, but it's annoying as hell in the meantime

> I go on there regularly
God, I'm glad our horsefucker brotheren weeded you fucking cunts out. Please go back and stay in your echo chamber website.

lmfao it was /r/the_donald who changed Sup Forums in the first place

This is a post by a user named "Phanact" AKA "phanact" AKA huge fucking faggot.
He is a well known "ironic" troll that attempts divide and conquer tactics on multiple boards, and several different sites. Almost certainly a member of Shariablue. I've collected a large dossier on his activities. Sage

Redditor here. Yeah, Sup Forums is a lost cause obviously. You guys are faggots. Go fuck yourselves!

I've always had a fantasy of doing this to shareblue. We could spam the murder tape on Sup Forums every time a shill thread pops up.

This guy knows what's up.

Shut up jellote, you stupid fucking idiot.

>I have no real argument so I'll attack him on things that have nothing to do with it

Goddamn dude nice fucking Ad Hominem

Why do you have a fucking facebook account?

Have you seen the lack of shills?
This is why. We are still ultra rightwing

>started as a Sup Forums colony
No it never was. it started because some retarded reditfag cancer thought we ironically hated people from redit.

Two points to make here

1. Why would it matter?
2. Learn to check IDs, faggot

The donald is fighting the good fight OP

>1. Why would it matter?
Only a faggot needs to use facebook

@128774
>"/r/" anything
>I go on there regularly
>Sup Forums

yes here's a (you), you're welcome

No. You're like Italy in ww2. All you disgusting retarded beta numale faggots do is fuck up and force us to bail you out.

And they love pasta!

>r/the_donald
>Sup Forums
As if we needed more proof that Sup Forums is full of redditors.

the_donald actually likes niggers and faggots. very haram

>defending going on reddit
>mfw

No offense, but if there would be anything true in that what you're posting, then I'd say we here on Sup Forums are the real redditors and /r/the_donald should be considered as the new, true Sup Forums.

Either lurk more or fuck off. You know why we hate you fags. kys