Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

you are completly right. We are fucked.

What are some measures i could take care of "if something happens"? we are not allowed to have guns here, every idea welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

refcrime.info/en/verbrechen/karte
artofmanliness.com/2015/02/05/how-to-develop-the-situational-awareness-of-jason-bourne/
youtube.com/watch?v=ihJCfuZfoT8
youtube.com/watch?v=p6zKzGdJzAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DlGRR7vqs7g&t=51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is that

Starting to stretch your butt hole for the day when you have to give it to the bull.

its called the "einzelfall map" (individual cases map)

molotov my friend.

A map of cultural festivals in europe

Cases of peaceful muslim terror, peaceful muslim criminal and peaceful muslim sexual attacks.

im serious here, we have people who actually tell you that you are "homophobic" AND "islamophobic", like in, they want more of them, because they are so peaceful and tolerant

What did Vorarlberg and Liechtenstein do to deserve this?

Only answer = Prussia.
To neuter Germany they had to dissolve the Prussian State, which they finally did in 1947. Germany became a tame weak little puppy dog then. Frederick II would be puking in his grave. There's still 50-60 million true Germans in your land, they must be re-activated under the Prussian banner and cleanse the contaminated Fatherland. Amen.

yes. all they know is germans and they hate them. also virtue signalling.

Become a Sportschütze and get your Waffenbesitzschein. Buy a gun.
Easy as pie.

>living in Germany
It's practically already happened mate. You're just living on borrowed time at this point.

actually not a bad idea, thanks

it's actually pretty easy to get a gun in gercuckistan you lazy faggot.

get a gun on the black market
did you see the youtube vid of the French guy surrounded by rabid black vermin? They were determined to kill or maim him and they carried bats, etc.
He warned them off repeatedly, stalled so other working French could get to their cars
One black thought he'd be the hero, it was like watching a lion surrounded by jackals
One the others were safely away, the French guy showed his gun. Gutless black vermin scattered. French guy didn't even need to fire
So get a gun, learn how to use it, carry it

>Daily reminder there is worse in Europe

Get a hunter's license.

well they let 'em in to start with bro.

and we're going to show them how to get them out

Cucked victimized countries should have easier access to guns for defense

No Monaco :(

is Germany the country version of a girl who cuts herself for attention?

Get guns. You need them, just get them and bury them somewhere for when you need them.

Assemble them, buy them, or smuggle them in whatever it takes you need them bro. Stockpile food,medicine, and water as well.

Train yourself in situational awareness, there are books on it. Stop going to concerts and festivals because they are fish barrels that terrorists like to shoot.

Also keep some cash or better yet ammo, cigarettes, metals, etc... hidden to use as currency as in the future they are phasing out physical money which could threaten you in an extreme situation.

>What are some measures i could take care of "if something happens"?
Honestly, the best thing you can do as a German is KYS so the poor innocent Muslim savages can take over your entire country.

Basically, if you find yourself in the middle of yet another terrorist attack in Europe you should jump in front of the truck of peace or rush the attacker so he stabs you.

Ghost gun learn to build faggot were pumping em out like hot cakes the ghostgundotcom.

I'm not tolerant neither peaceful, for some reason other then GIBBS, they don't want to come here.
No body wants to help them besides you guys

> there are books on it
any suggestion?

Is that an old version?
refcrime.info/en/verbrechen/karte

Post furry map too.

Hol up I deleted my collection on this stuff hol up im fittin to find it.

Can't you get a gun for sport shooting still?

Run them over with a truck

>Nvm since you believe in global warming hoax merkel made petrol 999999€/L for everyone

in germany you need a licence for allmost everything..
22.lr? nope not without licence

In Poland we used to wear cow chains under the shirt on saturday discoparties. It's actually very comfortable and effective.

get out on the street and start kicking some cuck and mudslime ass or...

Run away to the US or Australia.

Lets see well I can't find it I deleted a bunch of stuff a while ago I had it from a torrent and can't remember what it was called. Here is what looks like a decent article on it.

artofmanliness.com/2015/02/05/how-to-develop-the-situational-awareness-of-jason-bourne/

Basically being aware of escape routes wherever you go, watching out for signs someone is about to attack, learning how to tell if someone is carrying a gun, etc...

youtube.com/watch?v=ihJCfuZfoT8

Also stay of your damn phone in crowded places don't be fucking around on your phone all the time that shit kills people.

thanks

Hey idiot. Join a Schützenverein and then get your WBK.

Weapons at home. Its not that difficult.

>What are some measures i could take care of "if something happens"?

Do not look them directly in the eye. Hand over your girlfriend immediately. Say "peace be upon him" and hand over your wallet and asshole.

Reunification of Germany was the biggest mistake ever.

>we are not allowed to have guns here

you're a fucking idiot, ever heard of hunting or sports shooting?
get educated and get armed you cuck

Aren't these data from 2010?

Carry a chain on you. Preferably a medium length heavy one you can easily whip out.

Yes.

There is no very recent data. All euro countries stopped recording demographic data a few years ago. I suspect you can guess why.

Also don't sit with your back turned to people, I learned this from Wild Bill, always sit in the corner where you can see everything that is going on. Someone could walk up to you and shoot you or start bashing your head in, always scan around especially in transitional spaces like a door or entering into your vehicle because attackers like to ambush at those points.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6zKzGdJzAQ

I'd consider moving north. Muslims don't do snow and ice.

Guns?

bro, your burger is showing. His people disarmed themselves long ago. Even slimes cant get their hands on guns.

Have you seen Sweden? I've been to Malmo, reminded me of northern Africa.

You can get guns anywhere. I guarantee you Muslims know how to get guns. Just look at Bataclan attack in France, and wasn't there some Turk that shot up a McDonald's in Germany? And they have Hell's Angels and other motorcycle clubs in Europe that have occasional shoot outs with each other. He still needs to act like people have access to firearms because in reality they do.

Isn't Germany even more strict than France? Since (((WW2))) they've spent an extraordinarily large amount of effort self-cucking.

I agree he should arm himself. And I agree he needs to fight for his country. But honestly, if you have young children, it makes things very complicated. Europe has shown not even an iota of waking up, and at this point Germany will become Islamic in our lifetime.

Tough situation, Svenbro. I feel for you.

Learn to use a bow and arrow. Prepare a go bag with a change of clothes, sleeping gear, food, water, means to catch food

youtube.com/watch?v=DlGRR7vqs7g&t=51s
Get this 'toy' hehehe

I don't think it will become Muslim. Probably just a lot of native Germans will die and the strong ones will survive. They still have a better demography than we do, but they have been weakened from their own financial success and high standard of living.

It will get sorted out but only after an extreme civil war engulfs Europe. The main enemy will not be Muslims it will be their own government and the German cucks fighting to stop evil racism. Hopefully the resistance can form alliances with Russia and other superpowers.

desu family really is the thing im worring about
i think shit will hit the fan. you could easily destabilize this country when you simply cut off internet for 24 hours. people would be smearing shit at walls and murder each other in a blink of an eye