FUCKING HUGE: Sadiq Khan was legal counsel for 9/11 terrorists

Aww how sweet

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7z2g2kwvlDs
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/03/london-is-about-to-elect-a-muslim-mayor-who-has-defended-islamists-911-terrorists-and-who-is-endorsed-by-anti-semites/
thelawyer.com/cowboy-courts/
archive.is/ELWnQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-512563/Bugged-Muslim-MP-probed-links-20th-hijacker-9-11-terror-plot.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4578668/Sadiq-Khan-s-conference-London-Bridge-killer-s-friend.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it all makes sense now

Do not let this slide

terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city

in this video you can see why

Fucking being slid hard

The question is did he do it pro bono.

bump

PART & PARCEL

bump

Yeah I bet he did do it pro bono. Fucking SJWs love U2.

First clip had this guy in it:

youtube.com/watch?v=7z2g2kwvlDs

Islamists in Egypt trying to grow Hizb ut-Tahrir

fucking kek

Bump.

The people he was defending weren't charged you fucking mongs

fuck off and eat shit OP you lying cunt

fuck

You want to say it didn't make sense before?

>9/11 wasn't an inside job
What the actual fuck happened to this board?

>the people he was defending weren't charged

Then why did they need defending?

get it right, his name is pronounced "Sad Dick"

That reasoning...

The emir of Londonstan

The Donald cancer

>citation needed

Fuck off Khan

Do yourself a favor and read our Constitution you fucking retard

One piece of proof that it was an inside job please. And don't give me the controlled demolition bullshit. I'm an engineer and if you try to pull that bullshit reasoning I'm hiding your posts.

soft coup in progress

im usually the guy who says calm down lawyers have a job to do. muslim lawyer defends muslim terrorists and goes on to preside over multiple terrorist attacks at the hands of the same group he defended.
honest question, did london know this before?

Did any of this ever come up during his campaign for Mayor? If not, I'm sure it'll get some play in conjunction with the attacks of late when he's up for reelection.

i wish i could hide your posts

bumpin for wtf is this, England

bump

get trump to tweet about it

Save and share

I-I'm sorry user but...

Wtf, how is this only becoming known now?

Did any of you even see the video? He mentions three BRITISH men, and I don't recall Mohammed Atta being a british name.

At the time.

Bump-a-roony

Bump, we need to spread this

i was literally just fact checking this somewhere on snopes and it was about something else. too lazy to link it, but not happening

((snopes))

>there are actual Paki Khan shills

Disgusting

Can you please stop spreading fake news? Snopes has already said this is false.

kek, donald put the phone down

>The people he was defending weren't charged you fucking mongs

PLEAD GUILTY.

'In 2008, reports revealed that Khan was serving as a legal consultant for convicted 9/11 plotter Zacarius Moussaoui. It was further revealed that Khan was the only practicing Muslim on Moussaoui’s defense team. Moussaoui was ultimately extradited to the US, where he pled guilty to taking part in the 9/11 attacks. Moussaoui is currently being held at the Federal ADX Supermax prison in Florence, Colorado, where he is serving 6 life sentences without parole.'

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/03/london-is-about-to-elect-a-muslim-mayor-who-has-defended-islamists-911-terrorists-and-who-is-endorsed-by-anti-semites/

i'm feeling E N E R G I Z E D guys
anybody wanna do some jumping jacks to get their blood flowing?
we've got a lot to read and archive today, so let's all get going and get some ENERGY.
feeling energetic let's have some energy this is a good feeling this could be a great day of happenings let's all find some energy

bumparino

>> thelawyer.com/cowboy-courts/
>> archive.is/ELWnQ

>> dailymail.co.uk/news/article-512563/Bugged-Muslim-MP-probed-links-20th-hijacker-9-11-terror-plot.html

Hello newfag! You must be new here!

Time for your first red pill suppository.

War by Deception by Ryan Dawson: Outlining Israel's role in 9/11 and the Iraq war.

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

>burger reading comprehension

Yes they were you fucking retard.

US, plz save us.
Give us constitution.
We need guns.p

pls

It probably was an inside job but through proxy. It still fucking happened retard. Saudi Arabia, Israel and the US were in on it. Doesn't mean the hijackers knew about it being an inside job. Still guilty of it.

part and parcel man needs to fuck off

Don;t see the problem with this. Having defence counsel is part and parcel of living in a rule of law country

Sorry we grew up to better than you, Dad.

Fuck off shit skin

For (((You))).

Bismallah Bongistan

Hey fag. heres the scoop

>Demoliton

Charges were places on the core columns. The fires in the towers were not hot enough to melt steel but they were hot enough to soften the steel (annealing metal) also the Fire prevention systems were sabotaged by Isralies (more on this later in post)

When the charges in the basement levels were set off it sent waves through the steel structure like striking the worlds largest tuning fork. When these waves his the plane impact zone that softened steel breaks and the top part of the building drops down like a pulverizing block smashing the rest of the tower (which is now shaking apart from reverberations) all the way down to the ground.

There was no nano-thermite that it disinformation the towers were destroyed with normal demo charges and ALOT of them

>who placed the demo charges?

several Israelis were arrested by the NYPD driving white rider trucks which either had explosives packed in them or had empty trailers which after chemical analysis were shown to have traces of explosive material which meant they had explosives in them at one time (combination of TNT and RDX)

The Israelis had fake ID's from a DMV in Tennessee. The Same DMV worker at that DMV issued fake ID's to several of the 9/11 hijackers. Also Israelis were seen moving in next door and following 9/11 hijackers in New Jersey and Florida where they attended flight schools.

The Israelis in NYC had in their possession a fake work order to do work on the "fire prevention systems" in the WTC towers dated for the two weeks leading up to 9/11 The companies that they were employed at (urban moving systems) is a well known front company for the Mossad (Israel's CIA)

Need anymore than that princess or can you do the research on your own without me holding your hand?

what a fucking bullshit
it was claimed khan was a legal consultant, and snopes verified whether he defended him or not - two different things
>Khan did not “defend” Moussaoui (either verbally or in any legal capacity)

they also said the other case (defending "3 british men") who were accused of trying to revive an islamic party banned in egypt - then snopes declared it's obviously not related to 9/11. nobody fucking claimed it was related to 9/11

snopes is such a fucking bullshit, they should get it on the day of the rope.

>snopes
>.....
>try harder faggot

You're actually citing Snopes with a straight face

As if i care Rarefag

holy shit
now I always thought he's one of those posh cunts that just supports muslims to pretend to be "one of them" (as a little support)

but now this guy looks more and more shady by the day

aw come on mate he looks like hes been dipped in a teapot.

and he's called khan.

More like CON!!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4578668/Sadiq-Khan-s-conference-London-Bridge-killer-s-friend.html

damn, he's good

>the guy who defended Islamic jihadists as a lawyer is now facilitating their entry into London as a politician
Really makes you think.

>gym buddy
the faggot level is off the charts

It was the Jews and the Saudis, Sven, but a plane did knock down the WTC.

Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

yeah but tbf that pales in comparison, in the public eye at least, to defending AL-Queda operatives associated with 9/11.

Thats a legit body blow to any politicians credibility.

He fuckign defendind him? Come on.

Oh shit, this should get some blowback, Certainly the US won't like him anymore hopefully the Brit's distaste for him grows a bit.

>Jewish, Iranian, and Saudi plan
>Inside
Those are not American states sven
Also you're spouting a bullshit meme created by a bunch of libshits and Sup Forumsuttfuckers years ago

Maajid Nawaz lmao

Just how deep does the rabbit hole go...

of course sadiq was just checking out the radical meetings for research purposes, it's not like he is a usual suspect thriving in the swamp or anything

Well to be fair he does sound somewhat sympathetic to the terrorists. Not that he would ever do it himself. But when he hears about an attack there is probably some big smiles and fist pumping.

Brits should be ashamed they allowed this guy to become mayor

This is huge.

Please send this ASAP to the Leave.EU Twitter or Facebook page.

They typically get 11k shares and 200k views on their posts.

They are advocating anything but lib dem (obviously) and labour. Suggesting to hold nose and vote Con.

I will do likewise.

Important

You heard the man, get to it guys

Bump

100% this. First thing i noticed when i read the article. Sly fuckers.

Snopes needs to be ended

Only those in London let him become mayor.

just fuck my shit up senpai

underrated

someone should mail him and ask him about khan.