Can anyone actually name one area where women in the US are actually oppressed or held back from achieving success?

Can anyone actually name one area where women in the US are actually oppressed or held back from achieving success?

No.

Their own imaginations.

In my basement.

lesbian dreams

No it sucks

Are you kidding me?!

*pic of beyonce drinking tea*

Homemaking and motherhood via other women actively trying everything in there ability to make it seem unattractive and evil

ALL. OF. THEM. Every second a woman isn't promoted straight to CEO or elected to a position of power is another second of oppression. MERITOCRACY IS OPPRESSION!!!!

working in oil fields?

I'm in love.

My private area hehe

Nice feetz u want make sex?

you're pissing into the ocean here bud, go ask that on twitter and get a bunch of these

Third post best post

dearborn MI

isis don't recruit women, sexist bigots

muslim households

Their own biology.

No. Spoiled american whores who are being spoonfed everything they demand in shrill voices, and an endless supply of thirsty betas willing to virtue signal and to jump head first into the shitter whenever muhlady orders them to do so.
They work less, spend more, live longer and almost no taxes in comparison, yet they screech and screech.
Useless.

the question should be why aren't women being oppressed worldwide.

Perfect feet.

I like that one

umm sweetie there are only 12% women in scientific schools, now tell me how we aren't oppressed?

I brought this up once, and my buddy said that his girlfriend gets told to dress sexier and be more attractive if she wants to succeed at work. He argued that feminism is the only thing trying to stop this.

When I mentioned that there are already several laws against that kind of sexual discrimination and that she had grounds for a lawsuit, he responded that she would just lose her job if she did that.

The only time women are being actively oppressed is when the refuse to use the legal recourse they've already been granted by the previous effective waves of feminism.

What exactly is going on here?

it's so satisfying to watch that man whip those cunts

Pussy Riot doing some kind of protest and getting fucked up because Russian cops don't give a fuck?

Dearborn, Michigan

Black neighborhoods.

Based Ruskies.

What is this?

Casting couch

Why the fuck would a person sue their employer and still want to work for them.

I stuff only the hottest girls into my vagina. I keep them trapped there while I earn all of their money from their high paying jobs and kiss their chad boyfriends. (I like to hear their muffled screams and feel their tiny fists pounding my pussy walls during this.) Then I poop them out of my vag and flush them down the toilet. Cheerio you ho ho hos!

>Dearborn, MI
Mudslime containment zone

It really should be standard issue to all men can you imagine what a world it would be

Why do women walk around outside in dirt in bare feet? The fuck is wrong with them

>wear sexy outfits and get promoted

Why the fuck is she complaining? If it were this easy for men we would all be doing it, wtf

Ruined by blue nailpolish.

i want those toes in my mouth

It's not that she'd still want to work for them as much as she wouldn't want lose the income or try to find another job where she wouldn't be oppressed.

It's retarded either way though. Feminism isn't helping her with her problem anymore than the laws she refuses to enforce.

What the fuck?

This
>you don't want a clitty darling, trust me

Ahh, I see.

nope

Didn't read the thread but I bet at least on degenerate has mentioned her feet

I wanna suck her toes.

kek

Then they should stop studying psychology and sociology and rolling their eyes at math.

universities, construction, amusement parks, CERN, military

need i go on?

I don't get what all the fuss was about incident in your webm

Act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger

>I bet at least on degenerate has mentioned her feet

What's degenerate about noticing she takes good care of her feet.

>need I go on

You could elaborate.

IT WAS HER TURN!

the moment the fucking bat hits, just the reality that seeps into their heads.
the body motions right after the hit, is like when the father enters the room of kids fighting.

You are telling me beating women who misbehave isn't the fast's and most effective treatment.

I've watched it at least 100 times, i cant get enough of it.

maybe in the next female olympics once chicks with dicks start taking over everything

ayy lmao

Same place the Jewish Holocaust survivors were being oppressed and held back. Their own mind.

That will be hilarious. I wonder if the female athletes will demand a separate category for biologically female competitors?

>asterisk posting
>on an image board
i feel about Sup Forums the way i feel about deadspin

New Jersey

She does have nice feet though..

Feminism in a place where people don't give a shit. Modern feminism is only possible in gynocentric, rich countries in the west.

Male underwear modeling.

who this ejaculate agitate

Sup Forumsro

Mr. Plinkett? Is that you?