Pic related is a summarized list of traitors to European people and western civilization in it's entirety

Pic related is a summarized list of traitors to European people and western civilization in it's entirety.
Hypothetically speaking, what would happen if a small organized group started killing them off in a series of political assassinations?

This isn't about can it be done, or how, but rather the result.
Would it be beneficial or would the backlash among normies only make it worse?

This post is purely hypothetical and I have no such intentions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would be justice...although it may take at least 5-6 high profile assasinations for the people to make the connection.More imprtantly it may strike fear into the globalists.

heres
a video

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

>More imprtantly it may strike fear into the globalists.
It may also portray the right wing as crazy extremists, resulting in greater support for globalists.
This is what I'm curious about. How would the public react?

bump

Some names would be nice.

Proponents of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan.
You really ought to recognize some of the people on that pic.

>what would happen

Nothing. They're pussies, paper tigers. They've isolated themselves from the common people to the extent that even if anyone noticed if EUscum#2348325235 got killed, they wouldn't care. Pic not related.

Merkel, Pope Francis, (((N**l I******v))), (((Welsey Clarke))), Francois Hollande. That's it.

final bump in hopes of some useful insight

wow they're all jews what a surprise

Hi FBI. pol is a board of peace

Absolutely. All discussion ITT is purely hypothetical.
So? Care to answer my question?

Why do they all look like kikes?

They would instanly be replaced and you'd let Muslims off the hook and make right wing terroism a thing that would be propagated by the media non-stop.

>This isn't about can it be done, or how, but rather the result.
>Would it be beneficial or would the backlash among normies only make it worse?

Hypothetically speaking, a person who wished to institute change should start with the media talking heads. You always go after communications first in a war. Always.

Media figures are less well protected and far more known to the public. Hypothetically speaking, when the popularizers of the demonic overlords' agenda are too scared to disseminate their propaganda, public opinion rapidly changes. It wouldn't take too many horrifically murdered establishment news anchors, speaking hypothetically, before the rest of them started rethinking their agenda.

It's a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

>Hi FBI. pol is a board of peace
Indeed. It's just a thought experiment. Nothing illegal in discussing theories.

Am I blind or is Soros missing?

Every action causes a reaction

My prediction is that the lefty media would start going "right wing out of control, nazis on the rise, 2nd holocaust imminent" and this would cause the rise of big antifa movements and some sort of civil war.

Are we to the point in society yet where OP has actually committed a thought crime for thinking badly about his globalists overlords who seek to destroy his white race via 3rd world "immigration" and a lugenpresse lying mass media?

Of the ones I recognize, two are confirmed kikes. Quite a few others look the part too, but definitely not "most". Would certainly help if lazy OP tried to help identifying them.

Oh is it now?

>before the rest of them started rethinking their agenda.
Could this effect not be achieved among those with actual political power as well?
Wouldn't it then be more effective to skip the media entirely?

It's just a representative sample, user.

look at bottom right corner
kill same dude twice
-x-=+
zombie elite!!!

>Would it be beneficial or would the backlash among normies only make it worse?

Normies wouldn't care much about politicians getting killed. Look at their response to young girls getting nail-bombed for example. Normies simply don't care about these things, it doesn't affect them, they still have their tv, their music, their food etc.

>It may also portray the right wing as crazy extremists

That's already too late. Muslims can literally kill innocent civilians with little consequences to the muslim community.

Hypothetically speaking, if members of the public hypothetically killed a member of parliment. The public would be behind them, it would be a 'Oh that's horrible...but, he had a point didn't he?'

Hypothetically that would probably be the hypothetical case. Of course in the UK, the REAL hypothetical target is the security services, if someone was to hypothetically go after coppers, would the public be behind the traitors who protect traitors? Imagine being a copper, and you're getting attacked by jihadis who you stood by and let in, AND the public who see you as traitors for protecting the traitors.

It would either cause many of the decent ones to quit, and wash their hands with that shit, or side with the nationalists. Either way, the good guys win.

Hypothetically.

Media would label you or your group as "the real terrorists" and they'd counter any Islamic terrorist incident with "well the white people are the real terrorists. Remember the assassinations?"

As for how much that narrative would resonate with the normies, who knows. It'd probably just add fuel to the fire to the social divide happening all across the west.