I am a illegal immigrant from Mexico that lives off of your welfare while paying no taxes because your country is a...

I am a illegal immigrant from Mexico that lives off of your welfare while paying no taxes because your country is a shithole that just throws money at us. HAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
youtube.com/watch?v=UjOsxIpoWJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>from Mexico
>generic your country is a shithole

Does not compute

Mexico may be bad to live in now but once I funnel all my welfare cash to Mexico we are gonna go back and live the good life I'm a nice big house with my familia.

bullshit

Ya im bullshit says the man paying for my welfare checks

enjoy living in fear then, worrying about walking the wrong way and being deported, nice life man, I wish I had it like you.

i thought you said you were an illegal, now you're a house, make up ur mind

Wow a grammar error. I dont need smarts to know that you pay for my welfare.

fuck you from all of the legal immigrants waiting for legal status i hope you get deported to el salvador.

ice.gov/

Report Crimes:
Email : ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
Call: 1-866-DHS-2-ICE

Say something related in Spanish that is not from google translate

Come at me bro. I am not scared of some pussy like you

It's really sad because faggots such as OP put a bad light on Mexicans, whether here or in Mexico, and I'm not even spanish, not even 1 percent, but I see my friends and neighbors who are so sick and tired of the bad labels, people like this is why society here hates Mexicans, it's sad because in the end they were really not the main ones causing the trouble, but with people such as OP they will all be lumped in.

You just hurt yourself OP

>mexican
>mexico
>shithole

Go make mesome food Paco, clean my house, pick that lettuce, fix my garden....etc,etc

Cucarachaaaa

Heavy shitposting in here.

yeah, like i'm scared of a fucking pinche cholito de mierda like you, i bet you get fucking scared just thinking of crossing the border

too bad. in the past I would've had no problems with illegal aliens. they can work for cheaply in certain jobs, and I can pay them less than minimum wage, no benefits, etc. everybody is happy, we can all turn a blind eye.

however, the young generation of mexicans and illegals are dumb entitled bitches - aka they want welfare, healthcare, and citizenship, for no reason.

Now you must all leave, sadly. You pushed it too far, imo.

you are a fucking troll dude

how does it feel to have such shitty descendants, who originated in Spain?

es un troll no sabe hablar espaƱol el OP,

According to my radar you live in Commiefornia? Im getting ICE on you right now

you're all tough until ICE comes along, then you whine and cry like little bitches. remember the Alamo, cocksucker

>how does it feel to have such shitty descendants
nothing ,being honest with you lead

If I went into your bathroom and saw a toothbrush whose toothbrush is it?

reminder this is illegal activity and you are to report it to the mods/gookmoot and they are required to forward all relevant info to the appropriate authorities.

Not worse than french originating leafs. what a fucking disgrace.

don't worry, amigo, Trump is slowly closing the noose around the neck of the aliens.

we'll trade a 10 cucked white libshits for you, how's that sound?

Listen hear taco nigger, I have had just about enough of this shit. I was willing to let your kids stay. But this is the last fucking straw. I'm reporting every paint crew and kitchen spic I see. Get your papers ready hector. We had enough of your kind driving up our insurance with your 13 dwi's and killing people on the road. And the forcing everyone to be bilingual shit is over. This isn't Quebec! And for gods sake quit throwing diapers in the parking lot! Fucking savages!

>preserving their culture
>only province standing up to the diversity mandate
>87% white
>tried to stand up against Islam a few years ago

in the past yes the frogs were the disgrace, but since 1995 they have become the province I envy the most.

I own a restaurant where I make my illegal waitstaff pay me out of their tips for the privilege of working here. This more than covers the labor costs for my white employees that oversees them and makes sure that they are humiliated constantly. Some time I fire them for fun or make the woman blow me to keep their jobs.

You're a loser and a parasite. Would you like a metal?

Diapers in the parking lot? How about the shit covered to in the trash. Fucking gross. Why do spics save used tp

Every fucking time. Used diapers everywhere. Like there isn't a trash can in front of the fucking store you are going into.

>I'm not even one percent Spanish
We know you aren't, all you spics are a bunch of Indios larping as whites

You were okay with letting their kids stay? What are you, some sort of faggot?

*knock knock*

youtube.com/watch?v=UjOsxIpoWJY

shoot for the stars, fuckin beaner

I said I was willing to. Meaning under certain conditions. Like assimilation and not acting like complete savages. But there is no willingness to acclimate to our culture and way of life. Just like this OP burrito smuggler said he came here to exploit our kindness and generosity and teach his feral offspring the same. Also pic related user

Good bait thread. But hear me out, under current US immigration laws, overstaying your visa or crossing the border the first time around isn't a criminal offense, it is a civil offense. So you can't say someone staying in the United States illegally is a criminal. It's only criminal when you cross multiple times.