Sadiq Khan let 200 untracked Jihadists in London

twitter.com/GMB/status/872028794797920257

WTF

Sadiq Khan has literally fucking let 200+ Jihadist returning from Syria to London and kept them untracked. He has no fucking clue where these people are.

>Defends as "police has to PRIORITIZE resources"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAel9PVCtd4
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yall need to read about takiya, and all of a sudden all makes sense.

Part of me genuinely wonders if Khan isn't like a deep cover sleeper or something and he's just waiting to get on stage with a bunch of high ranking British government officials so he can suicide bomb them, and in the meantime he's just doing everything his position allows to aid ISIS.

Huuu

There's probably a reason why Trump is picking on Sadiq.

>deep cover sleeper or something
Yeah and his cover is just getting blown.

fuck pakis

TAQIYYA
A
Q
I
Y
Y
A

Really? I heard it was possibly over 30,000

why would he suicide bomb then when he's in a position of political power? There's no doubt he's a cryptojihadi or at the very least some kind of sympathiser, but he'll just stay in politics. Even if he was an ISIS agent that's what he'd do.

>mfw were fighting a man named Khan

best timeline

He's not going to suicide bomb himself of course, but this is undoubtedly infiltration.

Unconsciously, muslims know that they are not at risk with islamic terrorist.

Every terrorist act is a hate crime against natives. Look up the profiles of the terros, they usualy were jailed for violence, rape against whites people. It start like this, then they got radicalized in prison, just giving their hate a political and religious purpose.

Natives europeans are getting slaughtered like animals but everyone keep threaten us to speak out with hate crimes law, fuck them.

we're almost there

just a little more and then great cleansing can begin

Only question is what we will do with paris, london and the middle east when there are no longer any people there

This guy is such a piece of shit fucking liar

This.

Islam is an excuse by non-Europeans to conquer Europe. They've been trying this since the days of the Persians.

it's not much of a fight. what is anybody doing?

muslims are weird. it's about as much of an infiltration as muslims moving into any other foreign community really. The guy is just looking out for muslim interests at the expense of the community he's been put in charge of. It's a wonder the english have let him do that. Can you even call it infiltration if he's let in through open doors into welcome arms?

>turns London into a warzone like the middle east
>rest of the UK gets redpilled, same goes for the rest of Europe (except Germany)
>end our voluntary islamification
>get saved in the end.
London is a necessary sacrifice.

If it were true and, at some point, Khan ceases to be useful in politics, I could see them using his position to stage an attack.

What could be more horrifying for a populace than to see a person they helped support senselessly murder their other leaders?

It basically sends the message "we are everywhere, we will kill you, and we'll even make you help us do it"

>Sadiq Khan let 200 untracked Jihadists in London

No he didn't you absolutely retarded slope. He's the Mayor of London, which has absolutely no control over migration into the United Kingdom.

well you'd probably be wrong, because that would be an outright stupid thing to do. He's not the type in any case.

My father is born in France but algerian, upper middle class, a scientist. I never could hang out with his family or even with him when i was older because the culture is so different. They dont give a fuck about the country. Ask muslims from Maghreb, when they retire they want to return to their home country. Immigration is predatorial by nature, islamic terrorism is only the most obvious but you know deep down that the second/third gen hate us for what we are and dream to elect an islamic party in Europe to gain leverage. They want the same political leverage as jewish lobby. Fuck that.

BEING BACK LONDINIUM

But better complain about Trump coming to UK.

That man got his priorities straight.

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down
London Bridge is falling down
Allahu Ackbar

>he has no fucking clue where these people are
He knows exactly where they are, this guy is most intelligent Muslim in Europe, he poses as a progressive liberal to promote and defend Islamic extremists, every position he's ever taken has been pro Islamic/sharia but he's used liberal viewpoints to promote them

I BLOODY WELL DIDN'T

That's tower bridge

I believe this too. I mean he's just a mayor even if he is a cunt doesn't deserve that kind of attention. Trump must know what hes involved in.

Wait until he's elected Labour party leader and running for PM-- I'm sure he's positioning himself for it,,,,

Guys.... we need to take him down and make some dank memes exposing his corruption.

Why has no one done this yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=YAel9PVCtd4

keep dreaming hans, you're the ones getting cleansed

That's Tower Bridge you fucking Burger

Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Tell me more Croat bro. You think Trump has the goods?

P A R T A N D P A R C E L

hope he gets all in on banning Trump and then gets BTFO hard and loses his job as a mayor as a consequence of that.

Well, Khan was incredibly rude to Trump during Trump's campaign.

save it and spread it

I remember watching V per Vendetta when I was younger, and the scene that stuck with me was the domino fall one, where the detective says something along the lines of "in this confusion someone will do something stupid" and they show the little girl getting shot in the back and I thought "that was pretty fucked up, no wonder the people hit the point of no return".
Now after all these shit that we're witnessing I can't help but wonder does a point of no return even remotely exists? Sup Forums what do you think'll take to wake people up, clearly killing children isn't enough.

Economic collapse, see Europe pre ww2

dunkirkstan soon

When they collapse the economy

But even then they'd probably blame it on Rust Belt people or something and use it as an excuse to eradicate whites

DELET THIS

How did he let them in when it's not his fault?

The budget cuts are due to Teresa MAy blame her

This wounds the Islamist deception tactics
>Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.

>Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

>Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

>Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

for further information -----> thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

WHERE ARE THE MISSING DEAD BODIES, FAGGOT BRITISHMEN. POO IN LOO.

this

Look into Sadiq Khan before he was mayor