QATAR PAID 1 BILLION RANSOM TO AL QAEDA HOLDING ROYAL FAMILY MEMBERS BEFORE DIPLOMACY CRISIS

Al Qaeda kidnapped a falcon hunting party in Southern Iraq that included parts of the Qatari Royal family in 2016

ft.com/content/dd033082-49e9-11e7-a3f4-c742b9791d43

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/world/qatar-paid-up-to-1-billion-to-save-its-royal-family-after-it-was-kidnapped-during-a-falconry-party/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706061054362226-qatar-paid-ransom-to-militants-royal/
businessinsider.com/qatar-ransom-al-qaeda-iran-falconry-2017-6
businessinsider
archive.is/4EZz8
rt.com/news/391138-qatar-ransom-jihadists-royals/
dailyhellas.com/2017/06/06/the-1bn-hostage-deal-that-enraged-qatars-gulf-rivals/
cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/russian-hackers-planted-fake-news-qatar-crisis/index.html
cnn
archive.is/rH420
youtu.be/upv6_4WT6hY?t=2754
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GET IN HERE BUMP

LEAF DONT DERAIL THIS

so?

AL QAEDA CAPTURED MEMBERS OF THE QATARI ROYAL FAMILY, HOLDING THEM HOSTAGE

QATAR JUST PAID ONE BILLION DOLLARS TO AL QAEDA, A TERRORIST GROUP, RIGHT BEFORE THE DIPLOMATIC BLOW UP THIS WEEK

hahahaha losers

nice paywall you stupid nigger, post the text of the article

There are 6000 known Qatari royal family members. How high up do you have to be to be worth a cool billion?

five articles per month should be free

here are other sources

>Heat Street
heatst.com/world/qatar-paid-up-to-1-billion-to-save-its-royal-family-after-it-was-kidnapped-during-a-falconry-party/

>Sputnik (for you Russian media is not fake news people)
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706061054362226-qatar-paid-ransom-to-militants-royal/

>Business insider
businessinsider.com/qatar-ransom-al-qaeda-iran-falconry-2017-6

Let's archive it

>businessinsider com/qatar-ransom-al-qaeda-iran-falconry-2017-6
archive.is/4EZz8

now that is a good question

then again, what if it was money laundering through a (((hostage crisis)))

GOLDMAN SACHS HAVE MADE A BAD BET ON OIL FUTURES AND NOW ARE HURTING

THEY REALLY REALLY NEED A WAR FOR OIL TO RAISE IN PRICE

Like how they just bailed out Venezuela?

>be qatari royal family
>need to embezzle $1b to al qaeda
>go "falcon hunting" in Iraq
>get "caught"
>pay "ransom"
>profit

Funny how this thread isnt gaining traction

That's hilarious if true, imagine how many Saudi ISIS fighters the Iranian backed groups can kill with a billion dollars.

fuck you

>That time a Saudi Prince booked 80 seats on an airplane for his falcons

this big fake I bet there is more to the story

But it has the RT/Sputnik seal of approval

dailyhellas.com/2017/06/06/the-1bn-hostage-deal-that-enraged-qatars-gulf-rivals/

Cool story bro!
In short they got robbed (kidnaping, followed by payment) as they couldn't release their royals by force or military means.
Normal weapon and manpower supplier SA is pissed, as they spent 100 times more on new burger weaponry, and hardly be able to sell old ones now.
jews are jumping out of joy, as more unrest between sandniggas mean better chances to wipe out remaining Palestinians and start "pisskeeping mission in Syria" to expand greater Israhell.
Drumbf didn't even kevafafe as how he is played in it.

you left out Iran violating the safe zone for a second time and its activites in yemen

fuck you and your gypsy magic.

jesus christ that plane must absolutely reek of piss and shit

the birds probably aren't helping the situation either

oil prices have been going down and down for quite some time, enough for norway to shut down 70% of our rigs

actually it did happen long ago, and I didn't hear about them for long time.

now turns out they have been freed because they paid the money they asked for

bump

Don't worry you have all that renewable stuff for your 5 million people.

wtf al qaeda is based now?

CNN NOW REPORTING RUSSIA PLANTED FALSE DOCUMENTS THAT ARE CAUSING RIFT WITH QATAR AND GULF STATES

NOT SURE WHETHER OR NOT TO BELEIVE

>CNN
>truth
pick one

I don't know user.
If I was playing command and conquer and came across $1bn playing as the PLA (ISIS like faction) then I would be buying the best stuff for sale. This is a scary prospect when you think what stuff is for sale out there for such a huge sum of money

we still got the resources for production of oil later on tough, we just strategically shut them down while the opec countries are doing their insane mass producing atm.

saudi arabia was kind of going bankrupt / had massive economical defeciency until they ramped up production and caused the price plummet.

long-term, if a war doesn't start soon saudis's economy will collapse.

saudis millitary capability isn't particularily good, considering they are getting their shit handed to them by rebel millitias atm.

Guess who is fighting that war? Guess who just paid for that war to ensure it's going to happen?

BIG IF TRUE

fuck YOU newfaggot, I hope everytime you reply to those posts you get another F in your high school english class

underrated post
nice digits

bump

sad

Just an elaborate funds transfer.
Never trust inbred goat fuckers.

Qatar, with the House of Saud, is funding and supplying the Syrian rebels

In other news, Bently has recently come out with a special Falcon hunting edition SUV

you are trollin right? Source on that and im keking hard

How does it feel to be cucked by the international jew?

DAMN IT THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS. RELEASE THE TAX RETURNS DONALD.

cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/russian-hackers-planted-fake-news-qatar-crisis/index.html

It's real.

Archived
>cnn com/2017/06/06/politics/russian-hackers-planted-fake-news-qatar-crisis/index.html
archive.is/rH420

Is it Happening?

K, KEEP ME POSTED

Begun, the clone wars has.
youtu.be/upv6_4WT6hY?t=2754

Maybe we should check up on venezuela

Give a real source

happy now

bump

>paid for by Hillary for America

Wow bro... Just... Wow

>Heat Street

Tore babbies out of incubators to pay for it too

wtf is up with this archiving shit?

Hey I see it posted alot on pol so I assume people consider it legit

I included links to Russian news outlets if it makes you feel better

Lurk moar

Source? I'd be shocked if that's true, haven't heard shit about it.

it's basically a pseudo-right wing publication that takes the easiest shots at the most low-hanging SJW fruit imaginable and reaffirms that "real conservatives stand with Israel". run by Murdoch and edited by the batshit Louise Mensch

Bump!

yeah I know

you should just stop reading the news all together at this point though

How do you hunt a falcon? Are they good to eat?

>Heat Street
>news

and just what IS legitimate sources IYHO

shill shit?

I knew it was them when I heard that (((hackers))) were involved

which part? the mass production of oil by saudis and the rest of the africa/ME-belt, the $110b saudi payment to US, or the shutting down of 70% of norwegian state owned offshore rigs?

cuz the last one is known to anyone that has family or friends that work on rigs.

they have removed +400 off-shore rig jobs past 5 years.

it started even earlier than that tough, like 8 years ago i encountered a guy that's been at rigs his entire life, but they were starting downsizing already then

inb4 those supposed (((al qaeda))) members were actually jews.

actual informational agencies like Reuters, not commentary blogs posing as news outlets
RT is not too bad in that it films a lot of things other media won't show

Isn't alqaeda still CIA anyways?

how do you know that?

its always been jewish/saudi operatives.

bump

> reuters
kys

The shutting down of rigs. I have what you speak of and hear nothing about production going down.
Downsizing is one thing, but shutting down a whole rig is a whole other ballpark.

Qatar military airplanes are on standby.

Happening imminent

Was getting caught part of their plan

>Paid 1 billion dollars
>Money goes back to Saudi/Israel
>Saudi then bombs Yemenis more and Saudis sends more refugees to Europe

Not bad. Have a potato.

standby for what?
Evacuation?

shit I member this. But what's it all mean?

Fucking Hillary!

you do realize most of these people are essential to the point where they can't be replaced by foreigners, yes?

Statoil by itself has to pay 1 400 000kr ~ 800 000kr a year for literally ever if they "downsize",

now imagine if 400 oil rig jobs are cut off.

a rig has 3 sets of crews, two crews that travel back and forth every 14 days in tandem and a spare crew that replaces members of the two first crews.

we didn't have many rigs to start with, and it's the electricians that's been purged, which is one of the most important crew members on the rig.

essentially that translates to all rigs have been shut down.

There's no such thing as "downsizing" for effeciency in the rig-part of the oil sector, maybe the offices with useless beuroccrats, but in the field there isn't an option for that.

My Mums already dead .

>if a war doesn't start soon
Trump and Saudis signed a deal, and Trump even danced the war dance with the Saudis. Expect war (even though Saudis are already bombing Yemen).

Wait weren't the kidnappers shiite?

this

some of the money may have been diverted to Al Qaeda affiliates, among other groups

yemen doesn't count.

bounty is repartitioning iraq or gulf war boogaloo yet again with iran.

Wont be easy task to topple iran with syria still intact.

Syria was supposed to be gone quite some time ago already, just like libya went down. Russians are causing geopolitical complications, and the proxy war in the region could result in large scale war. Not that world wars ever gonna occur again in conventional means.

control the masses, control the world.

I don't know.

What kind of plane is this? What is it used for?

This kind of stuff is routine in the middle east.

This just in:

An epic scene occurred where the hunting party said to the kidnappers "Oh yeah, Dese Iz what happens when you kidnap the Royal Falcon Hunters! SUMMON ROYAL FALCON!"

This boy is very cute :3